• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vlad and Mo laugh at US

Yeah, I'll bet, after Vlad was handed control of 20% of our uranium reserves, had our intel ordered to "STAND DOWN" and not interfere with his shenanigans in 2o16, AFTER being promised "more flexibility", by former POTUS Mommy Pants. I'm sure he IS laughing his ass off.

As is the entire Saudi Royal family..after this embarrassment:

View attachment 67245218

Thank God that LIMP-WRISTED BETA MALE IS GONE....

"Limp wristed" and "beta male"? Someone is insecure in his masculinity.

"Limp wristed" and "beta male"? Someone is insecure in his masculinity.

You got that right.

Amazing and sad that someone would post such garbage as that.

What we are really seeing in living color in Argentina is the effects of a lack of US Foreign Policy under Trump.

Our interest in maintaining the post WW2 world order began to wain under Obama and its to the 3rd power more problematic and more obvious to everybody in the world under Trump. Trump can't even fake it. We have no State Department any longer, We have so few ambassadorships that Trump has even put forward nominees for and the entirety of the State Dept effort is Pompeo running around the globe trying to maintain the charade that we have a functioning US government. We don't!

Some posters here try to talk about Trump in terms of some grand strategy and its just laughable. Trump has no strategy for anywhere. He has no policy for anywhere.

Just look at the Middle East. We see Erdogan and Turkey flexing its independent muscles and we wonder if Turkey can even be a reliable NATO ally any longer. We see Beni pushing his "lets get about the business of waring with Iran" agenda. We see Saudi pushing out in Yemen.

Don't we get it? They are all messaging to dimwitted Donald and to us in general that the US is creating a huge vacuum in the Middle East and everywhere else for that matter. We see Putin who's country is an economic train wreck twirling Donald around his middle finger, making gains in the Middle East and seriously threatening the Ukraine.They are now laughing in Donald's face because they realize he is nowhere even if we don't. Donald for his part can't even have a meeting and confront Putin over an act of war in Ukraine and everybody at the G20 and everybody else knows it.

Donald has the Saudi relationship entirely backwards as he has placed the US in the position of supplicant and Saudi as the client. That is entirely backwards and everybody in the world knows it. Certainly everybody at the G20 knows it. All Donald has managed since arriving in Argentina is announce and sign what everybody is referring to as NAFTA 0.00000001 choosing to ignore Donald's self serving desire to change the name of the agreement and throwing it right back in his face because that is what it is. Oh I forgot, tweet about Mueller. He has found the time to do that...obviously!

We are in a whole lot of trouble here folks. We will be lucky to survive two more years of Donald Duck in the WH without having set the country back 25 to 50 years.

1) We need a policy specifically toward strategically important regions around the globe. We don't have one and I am dead dog tired of Trump proponents pumping his tires as if he had a clue. He doesn't!
2) We need a State Dept. Something beyond Pompeo piling on the frequent flier miles and making believe he is doing anything more than trying to stick every fat little finger he has into the dike.
3) We need a real National Security Advisor instead of the Fox News "I play one on TV version" John Bolton...the most useless POS I have seen in a long long time. Useless in the Bush years...even more useless now.
4) We have to lead. There is no choice. The world before WW2 is not coming back, not now...not ever and if we continue to act this way we will suffer immense consequences.

The body language in Argentina is scary. The limited video I have seen from there shows a Donald that realizes he has been disrobed and is standing there naked. He looks now entirely out of his element and NOBODY appears to want to go near him.

I actually don't know how we make any headway in the next two years because fat useless idiot Donald has no clue. Yet he has got the job. So nobody else representing the US can do anything either. Donald is not an accident waiting to happen. He is a train wreck in progress.

Last edited:
What we are really seeing in living color in Argentina is the effects of a lack of US Foreign Policy under Trump.

Our interest in maintaining the post WW2 world order began to wain under Obama and its to the 3rd power more problematic and more obvious to everybody in the world under Trump. Trump can't even fake it. We have no State Department any longer, We have so few ambassadorships that Trump has even put forward nominees for and the entirety of the State Dept effort is Pompeo running around the globe trying to maintain the charade that we have a functioning US government. We don't!

Some posters here try to talk about Trump in terms of some grand strategy and its just laughable. Trump has no strategy for anywhere. He has no policy for anywhere.

Just look at the Middle East. We see Erdogan and Turkey flexing its independent muscles and we wonder if Turkey can even be a reliable NATO ally any longer. We see Beni pushing his "lets get about the business of waring with Iran" agenda. We see Saudi pushing out in Yemen.

Don't we get it? They are all messaging to dimwitted Donald and to us in general that the US is creating a huge vacuum in the Middle East and everywhere else for that matter. We see Putin who's country is an economic train wreck twirling Donald around his middle finger, making gains in the Middle East and seriously threatening the Ukraine.They are now laughing in Donald's face because they realize he is nowhere even if we don't. Donald for his part can't even have a meeting and confront Putin over an act of war in Ukraine and everybody at the G20 and everybody else knows it.

Donald has the Saudi relationship entirely backwards as he has placed the US in the position of supplicant and Saudi as the client. That is entirely backwards and everybody in the world knows it. Certainly everybody at the G20 knows it. All Donald has managed since arriving in Argentina is announce and sign what everybody is referring to as NAFTA 0.00000001 choosing to ignore Donald's self serving desire to change the name of the agreement and throwing it right back in his face because that is what it is. Oh I forgot, tweet about Mueller. He has found the time to do that...obviously!

We are in a whole lot of trouble here folks. We will be lucky to survive two more years of Donald Duck in the WH without having set the country back 25 to 50 years.

1) We need a policy specifically toward strategically important regions around the globe. We don't have one and I am dead dog tired of Trump proponents pumping his tires as if he had a clue. He doesn't!
2) We need a State Dept. Something beyond Pompeo piling on the frequent flier miles and making believe he is doing anything more than trying to stick every fat little finger he has into the dike.
3) We need a real National Security Advisor instead of the Fox News "I play one on TV version" John Bolton...the most useless POS I have seen in a long long time. Useless in the Bush years...even more useless now.
4) We have to lead. There is no choice. The world before WW2 is not coming back, not now...not ever and if we continue to act this way we will suffer immense consequences.

The body language in Argentina is scary. The limited video I have seen from there shows a Donald that realizes he has been disrobed and is standing there naked. He looks now entirely out of his element and NOBODY appears to want to go near him.

I actually don't know how we make any headway in the next two years because fat useless idiot Donald has no clue. Yet he has got the job. So nobody else representing the US can do anything either. Donald is not an accident waiting to happen. He is a train wreck in progress.
It really began under W, when we began running out of money due to two stupid wars and shipping all our mfg business to China. Trump ran on the right idea: no more stupid wars and bring manufacturing back. The problem is that he isn’t the guy for the job.

Hell, these days pretty much the entire world laughs at the US.

Those who don't laugh at it fear it as the largest purveyor of terrorism in the world, often acting on behalf of Tel Aviv.

It really began under W, when we began running out of money due to two stupid wars and shipping all our mfg business to China. Trump ran on the right idea: no more stupid wars and bring manufacturing back. The problem is that he isn’t the guy for the job.

What manufacturing jobs. Bring back ten manufacturing jobs and eight of them will be replaced in a decade by automation. Won't even cover half a generation. Our problem was not moving low value jobs off to low cost environments. Our problem in that regard was not retraining our skilled labor force for the needs of the 21st century. Thinking we are going to survive by paying high value wages for low value work like operating an air wrench threading the same nuts on the same bolts eight hours a day is simply a recipe for disaster. That era is gone. You just compel yourself into tariffs and all sorts of other nonsense.

We still need "skilled labor" at some level. Its just that there will be less need for it and what there will be as a "skill" won't look like what was a skill in 1945.

We could artificially stave off automation. Autonomous vehicles for example won't happen to any great degree with our broken down infrastructure. Are we going to trust autonomous vehicles to work their way through these mine fields and cow paths we call roads together in this country? Don't think so. So we can continue to ignore our infrastructure and provide some sort of job security for truck drivers. Check that, TANK DRIVERS. That would be considered some sort of halfassed victory in Trump World.

One of the wisest things "41" ever said at the close of the Cold War was “America has led the world through an age of global transition,” he said. ‘’We’ve made the world safer for our kids, and the real fruits of our global victory are yet to be tasted.”

Nope! The fruits of that victory are still yet to be tasted and they are not likely to be tasted. Not at this rate we are going they aren't. We are purposefully denying ourselves the fruits of that victory.

Sorry Grok, but Bottom Boy Trump is still POTUS. I agree though, I've never seen a bigger beta than Trump, cuckolded by Macron, Putin, Kim Jong Un, the Saudis. Christ, who hasn't he been cuckolded by? That's a shorter list lol. And then he goes full snowflake with demented tweets anytime anyone hurts is little feewings.

But what always surprised me is how many Americans look up to such a huge beta as Trump. Takes all types to make a country I suppose.

When did you leave!?

Oh look!! The children got extra recess!

Standard DP Left BULL****: Cannot even begin to ADDRESS, much less REFUTE, the POINTS MADE, so launch a driveby ad hom.

Many of the posters here are like leftovers from the late 1990's forums....

Sorry Grok, but Bottom Boy Trump is still POTUS. I agree though, I've never seen a bigger beta than Trump, cuckolded by Macron, Putin, Kim Jong Un, the Saudis. Christ, who hasn't he been cuckolded by? That's a shorter list lol. And then he goes full snowflake with demented tweets anytime anyone hurts is little feewings.

But what always surprised me is how many Americans look up to such a huge beta as Trump. Takes all types to make a country I suppose.

Oh really?

Please cite ALL THE ACTIONS that you are pretending happened, while ignoring Trump BOMBING the RUSSIANS, BUILDING the E.European Missile Defense Shield, confronting the Chinese, enacting far tougher sanctions on Russian than did Pres.Mommy Pants-More-Flexible-for-Vlad, frced Macron and the rest of the EU to agree to negotiate better trade deals (and, sorry, but the premise of Macronm w/his "granny" wife , cuckolding anyone, is too laughable to even conceive of)….and also ALL OF THIS, from Pres.More Flexible:

Yeah, I'll bet, after Vlad was handed control of 20% of our uranium reserves, had our intel ordered to "STAND DOWN" and not interfere with his shenanigans in 2o16, AFTER being promised "more flexibility", by former POTUS Mommy Pants. I'm sure he IS laughing his ass off.

As is the entire Saudi Royal family..after this embarrassment:

Attachment 67245218

:lol:

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fima  ge%2F429620%2Fc7e9fa99-ad33-4948-8bd6-d2c7168c9fac.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fima  ge%2F429683%2Fe938ffa4-33ad-4426-ab52-4a0abe7080dc.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fima  ge%2F429627%2F94e36407-5844-4198-bf57-e5659e737ab9.jpg

These terrible photos might explain why Donald Trump rejected an offer to throw a first pitch

That feeling when you own the President of the United States and can do whatever you want.

Putin-MBS_141814_730x419-m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom