• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vlad and Mo laugh at US

So now we know what you...want to believe.

More partisan BS. Tell the men and women in the military, they were left a wreck.

Yes, China for the western elites...is the future role model but for profits and control...called capitalist fascism.

China will then be a very willing partner.

It will come, you will cheer the day...dragging a cross..wrapped in a flag.

Oh and they could very well be laughing for the cameras.

Telling the truth is not a partisan matter....not even a little bit.

You are so very lost.

and that we are very likely to come to blows with the New Chinese Empire sometime around or after 2030, and that we will most likely lose.

Are you saying the Chinese will invade the U.S. and Europe?

Sounds like a cool Call of Duty game. The U.S. is geographically protected as long as we remain allies with Mexico and Canada.

There's no need for us to spend so much money on our military out of paranoia. We should invest that money on our economy instead. Trump increased the deficit by spending more on the military but that increases our debt to the Chinese.

The more nations trade the less they want to go to war. And global institutions like the U.N. encourage cooperation instead of war.

Telling the truth is not a partisan matter....not even a little bit.

You are so very lost.

A wise man (or owl) is one who is open to the possibility that he may be wrong.

I'm not sure it's wise to claim yourself to be a truthteller or whatever. It sounds somewhat...delusional.

Yeah, I'll bet, after Vlad was handed control of 20% of our uranium reserves, had our intel ordered to "STAND DOWN" and not interfere with his shenanigans in 2o16, AFTER being promised "more flexibility", by former POTUS Mommy Pants. I'm sure he IS laughing his ass off.

As is the entire Saudi Royal family..after this embarrassment:

View attachment 67245218

Thank God that LIMP-WRISTED BETA MALE IS GONE....
And the bloated bag of pomposity curtsied to the Saudi King
giphy.gif

A wise man (or owl) is one who is open to the possibility that he may be wrong.

I'm not sure it's wise to claim yourself to be a truthteller or whatever. It sounds somewhat...delusional.

When Jordan Peterson claims that the West is dying because we dont care enough about truth anymore (We used to be better!) I would expect me claiming to be a Truth Teller would throw people for a loop.....so many have never met one....cant figure out why anyone would want to be one.

Last edited:
Are you saying the Chinese will invade the U.S. and Europe?

Sounds like a cool Call of Duty game. The U.S. is geographically protected as long as we remain allies with Mexico and Canada.

There's no need for us to spend so much money on our military out of paranoia. We should invest that money on our economy instead. Trump increased the deficit by spending more on the military but that increases our debt to the Chinese.

The more nations trade the less they want to go to war. And global institutions like the U.N. encourage cooperation instead of war.

No...

$3.00 to $3.20 here in NYC. Maybe I should ask Trump to lower my gas prices with his magic wand.

$3.29 here in Whittier, CA but since I get either 38-50* mpg or 25-30** mpg it doesn't hurt that much.
It hurt a lot when I used to get 14-19 mpg and gas was four bucks a gallon, but that was around the end of the Bush administration and I was driving a 1992 Chevy Astro van.
Now we have a Prius* and a Pacifica**, son has a Scion Xa (also 38 mpg) and daughter has a Volt.
(ZERO gas used to and from work every day)

Maybe trading in those surrogate penis extensions on wheels for something efficient is one way to combat fluctuating gas prices. I know it works for us.

(**Pacifica Handicap Accessible by VMI - non-hybrid model.)

ChryslerPacificaHandicap.jpg

PS: That doesn't mean I hate high performance cars and trucks.
I am planning on getting something foolish to fart around in for fun.
Maybe something along these lines.

Chrysler300H.jpg

But a seven mile round trip to Bob's Burgers or the movie theater on the weekend isn't going to bother me that much.

When Jordan Peterson claims that the West is dying because we dont care enough about truth anymore (We used to be better!) I would expect me claiming to be a Truth Teller would throw people for a loop.....so many have never met one....cant figure out why anyone would want to be one.

If someone SAYS that they are a truth teller, it's likely they tell a fair amount of falsehoods.
If they have "truth" in their nickname, it's a GUARANTEE.
If they have "logic", it's a sure bet they are illogical.

The more one "advertises" something, the more it is apparent that they feel the need to, which means it's in short supply and they know it.

Kinda like guys who "advertise" their sexual prowess all the time.

So, you think they're both enjoying a good laugh over the fact that they're both suffering from the money lost on the abundance of oil supplies elsewhere? Your 'food for thought' is barely a nibble.

No! I believe that their conviviality is because Trump's policies are forcing them to become allies. Unintended consequences, don't ya' know? Trump's trade war forces China to concenrate on it's domestic consumer market of 1.4 billion with money and the USA's domestic consumer market is 330 million with debt. The USA has to maintain the International value of the USDollar so it can borrow, but China has trillions of reserves and can lower the value of its' currency to promote trade. Trump hasn't figured out that he has placed himself and us peons between a rock and a hard spot. What happens when politicians approval numbers drop? Often wars start. Everyone draws togerher to support the agenda. That's the thougts behind the food.
/

PS: That doesn't mean I hate high performance cars and trucks.
I am planning on getting something foolish to fart around in for fun.
Maybe something along these lines.

View attachment 67245224

But a seven mile round trip to Bob's Burgers or the movie theater on the weekend isn't going to bother me that much.

Is Harold's Drive in in Anaheim still in business? Great car for that. That land yacht would be the star of the show.
/

You can't talk about being a "truth teller" while supporting a liar like Trump. The truth is Trump is a liar. He only cares about money and his massive ego. He would sell this who country to Putin if he could. That's the truth.

Paglia is right that Peterson is the most substantial Canadian intellectual to be seen in a very very long time.

Jordan Peterson is special.

Yes, he appeals to those with special needs.

Hmm, this looks like a shared "we sure ****ed over America but good" laugh to me.

a97576cf-e080-4570-9fc9-4f503280e90e-GTY_1074976262.JPG

And, you know what? They would be right.

Trump voters certainly did not MAGA. But, they did succeed at one thing: Making us the butt of global scumbags' jokes.

I believe their still laughing at Hillerys loss and idiot liberals that can’t control their TDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't talk about being a "truth teller" while supporting a liar like Trump. The truth is Trump is a liar. He only cares about money and his massive ego. He would sell this who country to Putin if he could. That's the truth.

If Truth Tellers could only support other Truth Tellers then we would spend most of our time sitting on our hands.

Truth Tellers are now an extremely endangered breed, and we are now hounded as the new Heretics.

And let's be clear, as in all Dark Ages heretics must be extinguished.

There must be conformity!

UTOPIA DEMANDS!

EDIT: If Jordan Peterson is right that lack of interest in the Truth is the root cause of the decline of the West then our now making the last of the Truth Tellers the new heretics in this very corrupt age with horrible education and horrible parenting that places extreme demands for conformity means that the West is going to be dead soon for sure.

Learn Han Chinese!

Last edited:
No! I believe that their conviviality is because Trump's policies are forcing them to become allies. Unintended consequences, don't ya' know? Trump's trade war forces China to concenrate on it's domestic consumer market of 1.4 billion with money and the USA's domestic consumer market is 330 million with debt. The USA has to maintain the International value of the USDollar so it can borrow, but China has trillions of reserves and can lower the value of its' currency to promote trade. Trump hasn't figured out that he has placed himself and us peons between a rock and a hard spot. What happens when politicians approval numbers drop? Often wars start. Everyone draws togerher to support the agenda. That's the thougts behind the food.
/

86f335e3-e2b3-4277-947f-583228c6cef7.png

This image should remind us why America is so important to the world and why we need an America that stands up for the right things based on principles and not a country that is only seen as transactional and who's going to pander to those who pay us the most. That picture is what the world looks like without America playing the role it has historically played as the defender of the global liberal order.

Are you following this discussion, or just jumping in? SoD was talking about the price of gas rising because of some nebulous relationship he wishs Trump had with Putin. It ain't rising.
Here it's $3.30 so.....?

Nonsense. Plain and simple.
SA's greatest rival is Iran. Trump did exactly what SA wanted by tearing up deal. Then Trump and Kushner went after Qatar, just like SA wanted. Kushner managed to shakedown Qatar for some loans in the process after the extortion.

And now Trump is covering for SA during this massive scandal regarding Khashoggi's murder.

The only thing left for Trump to do is to give Salman a handjob.

High-fives baby !

:doh

High-fives baby !

:doh

I think this little display had as much to do with the Putin statement from the plane heading in to Argentina which was as much a slam dunk of his lapdog Trump as there could possibly be.

As I have posted before, now KJU, MSB and Putin just share their lapdog Trump on off weeks. "yea baby,,,he's your's this week, mine next and we can call KJU to see when he wants to get on the schedule again".

The whole world is laughing at the Donald and us along with him.

Back
Top Bottom