• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia parent boils over in frustration against school shutdown

It is in fact a cold and no big deal. The entire idea this is a disease worthy of the panic it’s created is insane. In 1900 more people died of disease on a regular basis then will die from Covid 19 and society wasn’t locked down over it.
You just demonstrated how completely clueless you are on the subject. Well done-not that there was ever any doubt.

I actually did, it was an awful experience because my IQ is too high for their indoctrination to take hold.
Yeah, your 'IQ' is so impressive that you believe a killer pandemic which has so far taken nearly 450,000 of your fellow citizens is just a "cold". Why should anyone dignify your stupid posts with a response to something so fundamentally ignorant? I think I just learned a lesson; trying to educate you is as futile as explaining quadratic equations to my cat. You have yourself a great, highly intelligent, day mate.

I actually did, it was an awful experience because my IQ is too high for their indoctrination to take hold.

Your posts read like misogynistic ignorance and a yearning that you lived in feudal England. That indicates what you are saying here is incorrect.

Yeah, your 'IQ' is so impressive that you believe a killer pandemic which has so far taken nearly 450,000 of your fellow citizens is just a "cold". Why should anyone dignify your stupid posts with a response to something so fundamentally ignorant? I think I just learned a lesson; trying to educate you is as futile as explaining quadratic equations to my cat. You have yourself a great, highly intelligent, day mate.
The CDC has shown only 6% of listed Covid deaths are actually of coronavirus.

besides there’s more to life than merely being Alive. Something the atheistic godless commie left doesn’t understand.

Your posts read like misogynistic ignorance and yearning that you lived in feudal England. That indicates what you are saying here is incorrect.
Living in feudal England means people like you wouldn’t have any political power over me.

Living in feudal England means people like you wouldn’t have any political power over me.
Hahaha! Again with the crass ignorance. Tell me all about feudal England. I can't wait. If you lived in feudal England you would be a serf in thrall to your lord. You wouldn't like that one bit., I can promise you that. Life than was nasty, brutish and short.

Hahaha! Again with the crass ignorance. Tell me all about feudal England. I can't wait. If you lived in feudal England you would be a serf in thrall to your lord. You wouldn't like that one bit., I can promise you that. Life than was nasty, brutish and short.
You'll love it. Only white males could own land and vote! His utopia.

Most peasants were perfectly happy in that era, you only assume it was Brutish because you’re a godless commie who sees everything as an oppression narrative. If you lived in that era you would live a happy simple life in an enchanted world

Most peasants were perfectly happy in that era, you only assume it was Brutish because you’re a godless commie who sees everything as an oppression narrative. If you lived in that era you would live a happy simple life in an enchanted world
They weren't happy; they knew no other life. You couldn't own land, you were tied your lord for life, lived in damp, cold huts among the livestock and you were lucky if you lived beyond 35. I'm a godless commie! I love it! :ROFLMAO:

Shouldn't you be off somewhere creating threads about the evils of masturbation? That seems like your happy place..
Masturbation is bad, don’t do it.

They weren't happy; they knew no other life.
you know no other life, which is why you are so bitter. [/quote]You couldn't own land, you were tied your lord for life, [/quote] most nobility cared for their peasants
lived in damp, cold huts among the livestock and you were lucky if you lived beyond 35. I'm a godless commie! I love it! :ROFLMAO:
and they lived a happier life likely then you do.

Of course teachers want to get paid for never going to work. Who doesn't?

This is so typical of a republican response. Complete bullshit. America has turned into a bunch of whiners who don't take responsibility for their own actions but want instead to blame everything on someone else or something else. Could the situation be like it is because there is a raging pandemic occurring? Nah, didn't think so it's the lazy teachers. You are the kind of individual that gives america a black eye. I want, I want, I want.
Boy, that's an ass backwards post if I ever saw one. The teachers are the whiners, refusing to go back,

What's the death rate on this killer pandemic again? Are kids the most susceptible, or the least?

What's the death rate on this killer pandemic again? Are kids the most susceptible, or the least?
The death rate is over four hundred thousand americans. Do you think putting a percentage on the number makes it better? Do you know who is going to catch it next? Do you know if it is going to kill them? Your points are nothing but denials of the seriousness of this pandemic.

He’s kinda dumb, he needs to get his wife to quit her job and homeschool the kids and keep them out of the government indoctrination center.
??? If women are supposed to only stay home and have kids and care for them and kids, why does she need an education?

Back
Top Bottom