• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denies sexual assault claim

Where are all the conservatives insisting off the cuff that the accuser is a horrible lying slut who conspired with unidentified liberals to frame the accused?
See....that was easy. Don't try playing The Hypocrite Game unless you've first looked in your own back yard.

and the hypocrisy continues.
thanks for proving my point.

Assumption - Only white's spout MAGA pro Trump :bs daily.

Roseann:)

Oh, there must be as many as 2% or so of blacks who support Trump. There may even be a Latino or two somewhere.

I can't imagine any woman supporting the *****grabber in chief, but there must be quite a few.

FOX News is NOT the source. This story is being reported by Left and Right-leaning outlets alike. So, nice try to deflect to identity politics.

This isn't an opinion piece. It's just reporting on the facts and allegations.

Stop with the garbage. Fox News is doing their usual sleazebag reporting going after the Washington Post and making IT a source in a separate story that they posted about Fairfax. This is not your "facts and allegations." This is usual Fox News b.s. playing "holier than thou" journalism. This is also why they're not and never will be a respectable and legitimate journalism source.

The story is not and should never be the Washington Post. Fox News outs themselves continually as a piece of crap news source when they pull stuff like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washpost-pushes-back-against-justin-fairfax-statement-on-sexual-assault-allegation

Washington Post pushes back on Justin Fairfax denial of sexual-assault claim, publishes graphic details

Graphic new details are emerging about a newly revealed allegation of sexual assault against Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax, as The Washington Post pushes back against Fairfax’s claim that the newspaper found serious problems with the original accusation when it initially opted not to publish the account.

“The Post did not find ‘significant red flags and inconsistencies within the allegations,’ as the Fairfax statement incorrectly said,” the Washington Post said in a story published Monday, sharply disputing the lieutenant governor's statement.

(Has Fox News won a Pulitzer? Nope and they never will.)

Stop with the garbage. Fox News is doing their usual sleazebag reporting going after the Washington Post and making IT a source in a separate story that they posted about Fairfax. This is not your "facts and allegations." This is usual Fox News b.s. playing "holier than thou" journalism. This is also why they're not and never will be a respectable and legitimate journalism source.

The story is not and should never be the Washington Post. Fox News outs themselves continually as a piece of crap news source when they pull stuff like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washpost-pushes-back-against-justin-fairfax-statement-on-sexual-assault-allegation

(Has Fox News won a Pulitzer? Nope and they never will.)

Umm...Fairfax has responded to that "garbage"-to many reporters-and said it was a consensual relationship. So, uh, nice try.
Just plug your ears next time and sing LALALALALALALALA

Oh, there must be as many as 2% or so of blacks who support Trump. There may even be a Latino or two somewhere.

I can't imagine any woman supporting the *****grabber in chief, but there must be quite a few.

The assumption I mentioned was specific to two posts made by two different posters on this thread.

Poster one assumed poster two was white. Poster one made a snide remark towards Poster two.

Poster two clearly stated he was not white. So, poster one made an assumption concerning poster two skin color, along with a snide remark and was wrong.

Are you also making assumptions concerning the numbers who support Trump via the color of their skin?

That is because your imagination is limited to your personal mindset concerning that matter.

Women can think for themselves.

Women don't' need you or anyone else to use their personal limited mindset to imagine who they should or should not support based on your label of...

The Commander in Chief. The duly elected 45th POTUS.

More of a fact...Usually angry white men....from a red state, or a rural area......

Here is a fact for you. My post was specific to two posts posted by two different posters on this thread.

Poster one made an assumption about poster two being white and poster two was not white.

The assumption by poster one was wrong.

You know, how I know that>>>> Poster two told poster one he was not white.

You don't need to remind me just how blue you are, I talked to you before.

You have already told me in a previous post, that you operate via the mindset "by any means necessary" so when you tell me...

More of a fact... usually angry white... from a red state, or a rural area...

I will, just ignore your statement based on your "by any means necessary" mindset... as a means to denigrate the opposition to your blue party, your main focus being angry white men who reside in a red states or a rural areas.

Are you a city dweller?

Here is a fact for you. My post was specific to two posts posted by two different posters on this thread.

Poster one made an assumption about poster two being white and poster two was not white.

The assumption by poster one was wrong.

You know, how I know that>>>> Poster two told poster one he was not white.

You don't need to remind me just how blue you are, I talked to you before.

You have already told me in a previous post, that you operate via the mindset "by any means necessary" so when you tell me...

More of a fact... usually angry white... from a red state, or a rural area...

I will, just ignore your statement based on your "by any means necessary" mindset... as a means to denigrate the opposition to your blue party, your main focus being angry white men who reside in a red states or a rural areas.

Are you a city dweller?

Good grief get over it...Blue State America has NO desire to reach out or cooperate with trump and the MAGA hat wearing goons that support him...Good to see Fairfax dismiss these smears from the far right/...Not unexpected, we are ready to defeat you at every turn

Good grief get over it...Blue State America has NO desire to reach out or cooperate with trump and the MAGA hat wearing goons that support him...Good to see Fairfax dismiss these smears from the far right/...Not unexpected, we are ready to defeat you at every turn

Good Grief, get over yourself! I know Blue State America has no desire to reach out or cooperate with Trump or any of his supporters.

I know you are ready to defeat your opposition via your "by any means necessary" mindset.

The mindset, that turned some of the once prosperous and beautiful Major Cities within the State of California into hellholes.

When is the Blue State going to fix the hellholes their mindset has created?

Where are all the conservatives insisting off the cuff that the accuser is a horrible lying slut who conspired with unidentified liberals to frame the accused?

See....that was easy. Don't try playing The Hypocrite Game unless you've first looked in your own back yard.

Where are all the Liberals screaming that the victim should be believed, no matter what?

Umm...Fairfax has responded to that "garbage"-to many reporters-and said it was a consensual relationship. So, uh, nice try.
Just plug your ears next time and sing LALALALALALALALA

That's all well and good but Fox had no business making the Washington Post the story. They weren't the story. Fairfax was. The only reason Fox did that was to drag them down. That's Fox's usual b.s. that passes for journalism to their lemmings.

I feel dirty just clicking on any Fox link

Where are all the Liberals screaming that the victim should be believed, no matter what?

Where's the right screaming 'fake news' 'witch hunt' 'no proof'

I'm tired of these accusations dating decades ago. EVERYONE is entitled to due process. This ain't Russia or China. Public character assassination is a form of kangaroo court.

And simply wearing a sheet, back in college in 1984 (wasn't it), shouldn't end a person's career. We are ALL snowflakes if that's the case. Where's YOUR safe space?

And BTW; I'm a righty.

I'm tired of these accusations dating decades ago. EVERYONE is entitled to due process. This ain't Russia or China. Public character assassination is a form of kangaroo court.

And simply wearing a sheet, back in college in 1984 (wasn't it), shouldn't end a person's career. We are ALL snowflakes if that's the case. Where's YOUR safe space?

And BTW; I'm a righty.

I agree .....If allowed it won't stop...No candidate or public official will be safe....

Good Grief, get over yourself! I know Blue State America has no desire to reach out or cooperate with Trump or any of his supporters.

I know you are ready to defeat your opposition via your "by any means necessary" mindset.

The mindset, that turned some of the once prosperous and beautiful Major Cities within the State of California into hellholes.

When is the Blue State going to fix the hellholes their mindset has created?

Last checked California was the fifth largest economy in the world....The rural Red States in trump country?...Not so great

Where's the right screaming 'fake news' 'witch hunt' 'no proof'

You don't believe the victim? Fairfax doesn't have to prove his innocence? That's only for people you don't like. Right?

Another scandal is brewing in Virginia, even as Governor Northam's blackface/infanticide scandal is fully ablaze. The source is the same entity which published Northam's blackface yearbook photo and broke the story.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denies sexual assault claim, amid political storm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...exual-assault-allegation-amid-political-storm

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax issued a forceful pre-dawn denial on Monday to an allegation of sexual assault that surfaced after 15 years, in the latest political bombshell to rock Richmond where Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam is battling resignation calls over a racist photo from his medical school yearbook.

Fairfax, who would be next in line for governor should Northam bow to pressure and resign, called the allegation “defamatory” and “false.”

NORTHAM HAS UNSCHEDULED STAFF MEETING AMID CALLS FOR RESIGNATION: REPORT

“Lt. Governor Fairfax has an outstanding and well-earned reputation for treating people with dignity and respect,” the statement from his office read. “He has never assaulted anyone—ever—in any way, shape, or form.”
The allegation was first posted by Big League Politics, the same political blog that published the now-infamous yearbook photo showing someone in blackface and someone in a KKK costume, from Northam's 1984 yearbook page. Despite initially apologizing for appearing in the photo, he now denies either of the individuals is him.

The blog, in the post that prompted Fairfax's denial, claimed that a fellow at Stanford University said a man sexually assaulted her at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston, Mass.

“Imagine you were sexually assaulted during the DNC Convention in Boston in 2004 by a campaign staffer. You spend the next 13 years trying to forget it ever happened. Until one day you find out he’s the Democratic candidate for statewide office in a state some 3000 miles away, and he wins that election in November 2017,” a post from the reported accuser said, according to the blog. “Then, by strange, horrible luck, it seems increasingly likely that he’ll get a VERY BIG promotion.”

She did not name Fairfax, but the report implied she was referring to the lieutenant governor, who then responded to it...

Since sexual assault can include someone putting their arm around your shoulders, I'd like to know what he's accused of doing. It must have been bad if she's spent 13 years trying to forget it ever happened.

“The Post carefully investigated the claim for several months,” Fairfax’s office said in a statement. “After being presented with facts consistent with the Lt. Governor’s denial of the allegation, the absence of any evidence corroborating the allegation, and significant red flags and inconsistencies within the allegation, the Post made the considered decision not to publish the story.”

But I guess that doesn't matter. Another career ruined.

This woman also is a university professor. We need to seriously question the intelligence of the women who are college professors who take 10, 20, 30 years to realize they were physically or sexually assaulted. I have an very old female cat that if I touch her there is a 1 to 2 second delay before she can figure how what is happening. But decades?

More of a fact...Usually angry white men....from a red state, or a rural area......

All 60 million angry white men?

I agree that no one in a rural area or red state should ever vote for any Democrat candidate for any office - ever. Nor should any Christian, anyone who is in farming or ranching, anyone who lives in a small town or small city, any white male, all blue collar workers, and anyone who is economically middle class.

Everyone on welfare and everyone who is a billionaire should vote Democratic.

Yes, the double standard is obvious at Fox. Roy Moore was just fine with Fox, who had corroborated multiple accusers. Fairfax, none of that but they want to hang-em.

What.. you mean Fairfax is getting attacked with no real evidence to back up any of this hell coming his way...?

My gosh, it's almost like... like.. he's being treated like a ****ing republican.

Get over yourself MTAtech.

Another scandal is brewing in Virginia, even as Governor Northam's blackface/infanticide scandal is fully ablaze. The source is the same entity which published Northam's blackface yearbook photo and broke the story.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denies sexual assault claim, amid political storm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...exual-assault-allegation-amid-political-storm

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax issued a forceful pre-dawn denial on Monday to an allegation of sexual assault that surfaced after 15 years, in the latest political bombshell to rock Richmond where Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam is battling resignation calls over a racist photo from his medical school yearbook.

Fairfax, who would be next in line for governor should Northam bow to pressure and resign, called the allegation “defamatory” and “false.”

NORTHAM HAS UNSCHEDULED STAFF MEETING AMID CALLS FOR RESIGNATION: REPORT

“Lt. Governor Fairfax has an outstanding and well-earned reputation for treating people with dignity and respect,” the statement from his office read. “He has never assaulted anyone—ever—in any way, shape, or form.”
The allegation was first posted by Big League Politics, the same political blog that published the now-infamous yearbook photo showing someone in blackface and someone in a KKK costume, from Northam's 1984 yearbook page. Despite initially apologizing for appearing in the photo, he now denies either of the individuals is him.

The blog, in the post that prompted Fairfax's denial, claimed that a fellow at Stanford University said a man sexually assaulted her at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston, Mass.

“Imagine you were sexually assaulted during the DNC Convention in Boston in 2004 by a campaign staffer. You spend the next 13 years trying to forget it ever happened. Until one day you find out he’s the Democratic candidate for statewide office in a state some 3000 miles away, and he wins that election in November 2017,” a post from the reported accuser said, according to the blog. “Then, by strange, horrible luck, it seems increasingly likely that he’ll get a VERY BIG promotion.”

She did not name Fairfax, but the report implied she was referring to the lieutenant governor, who then responded to it...

Liars will lie when caught in sin, whether past or present. That is what Hillary did time and again. Democrats can lie without remorse because they despise the ten commandments.

The funny thing is that dirtbag northam leaked the story in order to maintain his position.

Back
Top Bottom