• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia legalizes weed

Legalization of pot is more clear evidence of the Marxist plan to destabilize America.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a candidate for QAnon post of the week :)

You don't smoke? I'm sure your son would be happy to take it off your hands. :)

No, I haven't smoked a joint since the day my daughter was born in 1982. It was the same year that the Navy started piss testing anyways, so it was a good time to give it up.

Actually, since my church is correct in all matters, this means you don't care that you're wrong. I don't think that's something to be proud of.
The Catholic Church here has an Octoberfest fundraiser every year. The beer tent has a dozen taps going full time. The whole thing is pretty much an orgy of drunkenness.

Why would they continue to enable this sin? Follow the money?

Sounds like a smart and responsible person. I was single and so were most of the guys I worked with in new construction. I was working on townhomes on the beech down in Galveston. I went to work in a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Those buildings were 3 stories plus the 14' pilings. Nobody seemed concerned back then. My boss would show up on the job site with a case of beer. Of course in those days I didn't drink which is probably why I never fell to my death. I didn't start getting hurt bad until I quit pot and switched to alcohol. Alcohol definitely shuts down the part of the brain that tells you this isn't going to work.

And that's big thing - with weed, you know when you're impaired. With alcohol, you don't know and you don't care.

And that's big thing - with weed, you know when you're impaired. With alcohol, you don't know and you don't care.

Old shaggy dog story.....

Guy is out for a drive on the country by-ways one glorious spring morning. Having just toked up on some nice Columbian, he is reveling in the glories of nature as they pass by his windshield.
Suddenly, a police cruiser rolls up on his bumper and lights him up with bubblegum lights and siren. He dutifully pulls over.
Officer walks up to his window and accepts the license and registration our stoner hands him. Officer queries, "You have any idea how fast you were going coming down that last hill?"
The guy wasn't really paying attention to his speedometer, but figures a reasonable, honest answer is his best course. "Uh...maybe 65 or 70?"

"Get out of the car please", says Johnny Law. "You were going 5 miles per hour."

Old shaggy dog story.....

Guy is out for a drive on the country by-ways one glorious spring morning. Having just toked up on some nice Columbian, he is reveling in the glories of nature as they pass by his windshield.
Suddenly, a police cruiser rolls up on his bumper and lights him up with bubblegum lights and siren. He dutifully pulls over.
Officer walks up to his window and accepts the license and registration our stoner hands him. Officer queries, "You have any idea how fast you were going coming down that last hill?"
The guy wasn't really paying attention to his speedometer, but figures a reasonable, honest answer is his best course. "Uh...maybe 65 or 70?"

"Get out of the car please", says Johnny Law. "You were going 5 miles per hour."

Funny, and pretty much true!

Back
Top Bottom