• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

virginia e.s.

hado117

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
hello, IM considering settling on virginias eastern shore, for the purpose of colonization. the area of interest is the small strip at the southern tip of the delmarva island. if a person was considering purchasing the plot what would the cost be? and to take it by force what amount of disagreement should a person expect to encounter? respectfully yours.... inquisitor

As I understand it, VA frowns on the 'colonization' of its pubic lands and I would expect an even harsher (perhaps violent?) response for trying to 'colonize' someone's private land. Perhaps asking the county clerk or sheriff who owns the land before you attempt to 'colonize' your dream plot is the best idea.

As I understand it, VA frowns on the 'colonization' of its pubic lands and I would expect an even harsher (perhaps violent?) response for trying to 'colonize' someone's private land. Perhaps asking the county clerk or sheriff who owns the land before you attempt to 'colonize' your dream plot is the best idea.

thankyou. It is not my ''dream plot'' though . Do you currently reside in virginia? I respect your opinion but if you have no connection to va. this shouldnt concern you.

thankyou. It is not my ''dream plot'' though . Do you currently reside in virginia? I respect your opinion but if you have no connection to va. this shouldnt concern you.

I used to live in southern MD on both rented and owned properties but if you have never tried to 'colonize' land before then you should certianly talk to local authorities about your plans to do so.

I used to live in southern MD on both rented and owned properties but if you have never tried to 'colonize' land before then you should certianly talk to local authorities about your plans to do so.

my good man. THankyou for your concern. the people of virginia are the ones who are the deciding factor. your advice is noted and will be considered.. in what state do you presently reside? if you dont mind

my good man. THankyou for your concern. the people of virginia are the ones who are the deciding factor. your advice is noted and will be considered.. in what state do you presently reside? if you dont mind

texas?

Texas.

gracias para su buen ayuda guey, you have no right to speak tome hypocrite

De nada. On a public debate forum many have the right to reply to posts. It is rather odd that you choose to reply to your own posts, yet even that is OK here.

De nada. On a public debate forum many have the right to reply to posts. It is rather odd that you choose to reply to your own posts, yet even that is OK here.

perhaps it is odd. thats ok with me. what is more odd to me is that someone from texas would talk about invasion as something bad when i am considering it , but people just walk in and take their state

perhaps it is odd. thats ok with me. what is more odd to me is that someone from texas would talk about invasion as something bad when i am considering it , but people just walk in and take their state

I never used the term "invasion". I simply tried to point out that the homesteading days are long past in VA and that you need permission to 'colonize' land now. Our landlord is happy to rent to us (my girlfriend and myself) and, since I do the maintenance/repair work on all of her rental properties, she gives us a sizable discount on our rent.

hello, IM considering settling on virginias eastern shore, for the purpose of colonization. the area of interest is the small strip at the southern tip of the delmarva island. if a person was considering purchasing the plot what would the cost be? and to take it by force what amount of disagreement should a person expect to encounter? respectfully yours.... inquisitor

https://www.zillow.com/

I called dibs on the Pacific Garbage Flotilla. So don't even think about that.

nah . im not buying real estate. im taking ****. the state of virginia didnt aid the eastern shore during the civil war. and im wondering if the state gives a damn today ,, thats all

thought you might want to focus on the good stuff
i hereby convey to you a quitclaim deed for all of the lands of the eastern shore held in the name of justabubba

nah . im not buying real estate. im taking ****. the state of virginia didnt aid the eastern shore during the civil war. and im wondering if the state gives a damn today ,, thats all

It seems more like you are merely talking **** and have no intentions of following through. Perhaps we will later read of your exploits - but I seriously doubt it. Via con dios y bueno suerte.

the people who reside there now, can keep their property. this will be to their advantage!

the people who reside there now, can keep their property. this will be to their advantage!

perhaps some residents will need to make adjustments. they will certainly be compensated. think about this virginians of all stripes. real freedom. just make sure I am comfortable. and you will live with ease.

As long as you are planning to go balls to the wall for land you aren't willing to buy I'd recommend you consider invading Assateague Island which is technically Maryland. It's right on the border of Virginia. Part of Assateague is clothing optional. Aha, yes!

That's important for a number of reasons, many obvious. But there are subtle reasons for storming Assateague in a land grab. Nekkid people aren't known to be heavily armed and concealed carry is an issue.

Whatever you do don't invade Tangier, Va. You won't be able to understand a word they say. It won't be worth the struggle.

perhaps some residents will need to make adjustments. they will certainly be compensated. think about this virginians of all stripes. real freedom. just make sure I am comfortable. and you will live with ease.

just that little strip of land. you will be rewarded

As long as you are planning to go balls to the wall for land you aren't willing to buy I'd recommend you consider invading Assateague Island which is technically Maryland. It's right on the border of Virginia. Part of Assateague is clothing optional. Aha, yes!

That's important for a number of reasons, many obvious. But there are subtle reasons for storming Assateague in a land grab. Nekkid people aren't known to be heavily armed and concealed carry is an issue.

Whatever you do don't invade Tangier, Va. You won't be able to understand a word they say. It won't be worth the struggle.
I'll just whip out my secret weapon.

thought you might want to focus on the good stuff
i hereby convey to you a quitclaim deed for all of the lands of the eastern shore held in the name of justabubba

I need access to deep water. I will be trading with other countries/entities

Back
Top Bottom