• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Violent Chicago mob attacks state trooper’s car with firecrackers and bricks

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A violent mob can be seen on video attacking an Illinois state trooper in Chicago — pelting his squad car with firecrackers and smashing the windshield.

The group was engaging in “reckless driving stunts” off Interstate 90 on Sunday afternoon when the trooper drove through the intersection and was attacked, according to a police spokesman.

Nearly 100 people descended on the vehicle, throwing rocks and bricks and jumping on the hood.
=================================================

Glad I don't live or work there.

A violent mob can be seen on video attacking an Illinois state trooper in Chicago — pelting his squad car with firecrackers and smashing the windshield.

The group was engaging in “reckless driving stunts” off Interstate 90 on Sunday afternoon when the trooper drove through the intersection and was attacked, according to a police spokesman.

Nearly 100 people descended on the vehicle, throwing rocks and bricks and jumping on the hood.

Thank God he did not shoot any or we'd have mass protests.

With respect:

"Side shows."

This is now normal in Democrat shitholes. No arrests. When they see a police vehicle, they attack, twerk and block.
Why should they be scared of police? Nothing happens to them when they commit these and other crimes.

This is now normal in Democrat shitholes. No arrests. When they see a police vehicle, they attack, twerk and block.
Why should they be scared of police? Nothing happens to them when they commit these and other crimes.
You have some video of this action?

This is all normal.

Its becoming more common maybe, but normal? No way.

Totally normal.

It's worth mentioning that normal doesn't mean good. It just means what we're used to.

These Chicago officers won't be getting commended by Biden, nor will they be getting a book deal.

Just sickening and disgusting but not surprising.

They know that they can get away with anything, and politicians and the media will remain silent.

They are now in the driver's seat, and they are really enjoying it.

Just sickening and disgusting but not surprising.

They know that they can get away with anything, and politicians and the media will remain silent.

They are now in the driver's seat, and they are really enjoying it.
Somehow, they still flog their "oppression".

Cop could easily have argued self defense for this one.

And - no calls to outlaw firecrackers and bricks....

Perhaps it IS the people after all?

Easy way to put an end to this type of crap. That is a dangerous and life threatening attack on an officer.

Too bad cops aren't allowed to defend themselves anymore.

And - no calls to outlaw firecrackers and bricks....

Perhaps it IS the people after all?
Actually, many kinds of fireworks for private purchase are outlawed in Illinois. They are a serious buzzkill when it comes to fireworks.

I am as far away from there as I can be. No big cities for me.
And after 20 years away from any big city, I am happy for it.

I agree it was stupid and uncalled for to attack the police. I hope they arrest and prosecute these asshats.

Having said that…

Conservatives in this country have lost the right to act in outrage and it demand justice when most of them either supported or tried to play down the 1/6 insurrection.

Sorry, I can’t take your manufactured outrage seriously anymore…even if you are right.

I agree it was stupid and uncalled for to attack the police. I hope they arrest and prosecute these asshats.

Having said that…

Conservatives in this country have lost the right to act in outrage and it demand justice when most of them either supported or tried to play down the 1/6 insurrection.

Sorry, I can’t take your manufactured outrage seriously anymore…even if you are right.

Seriously, you can't agree with us - even if we are right?

You know, there's a word for people who are "obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices." And I don't think it makes anything better when they admit it.

Back
Top Bottom