• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Violence republicans face from Democrats

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Democrats are flat out violent.

Forget what they tell you, it is not justice since they are violent and attacked Tucker Carleson at his family home causing him to sell his home.

Violence is their aim. They own Antifa which makes the KKK look like small children. They tell universities who they may have as speakers. I said the communists of the Soviet Union remind me of Democrats and now you know why.

Proof? Sure there is plenty of proof.

For Cardinal, this is the video link.

The Charlie Kirk Show: 56% of Americans Now Believe THIS Unbelievable Lie - YouTube

Forget what they tell you, it is not justice since they are violent and attacked Tucker Carleson at his family home causing him to sell his home.

Violence is their aim. They own Antifa which makes the KKK look like small children. They tell universities who they may have as speakers. I said the communists of the Soviet Union remind me of Democrats and now you know why.

The Charlie Kirk Show: 56% of Americans Now Believe THIS Unbelievable Lie - YouTube

Years ago we used to be tree huggers, what happened?

Democrats prefer to follow the Chinese model of democracy. “Join us or else”.

Right wingers want to make themselves the low caste party. Discriminated against, same as all white folk. Truly we whites are the new negro. And that is the message they sell, to deplorables. Racial agitation.

Last edited:
Years ago we used to be tree huggers, what happened?

z73sgzeegalz.jpg

Is this Charlie Kirk guy really afraid of democrats?

Rob saw a video of someone saying bad things about the left, therefore, everyone on the left is violent and worse than the KKK. The KKK would never tell a university whom it should or should not have as a speaker. This is because saying words is so horribly violent.

Compelling.

:roll:

And by "compelling", I meant moronic and dishonest in the extreme, just like all threads this guy seems to start.

Are Democrats, "snowflakes"? Or, "violent?

Now, I'm confused. The messaging is mixed. Perhaps, they're - "violent snowflakes"? But that seems a little ungainly. You guys gotta' get on the same page in your portrayals.

Last edited:
Rob saw a video of someone saying bad things about the left, therefore, everyone on the left is violent and worse than the KKK. The KKK would never tell a university whom it should or should not have as a speaker. This is because saying words is so horribly violent.

Compelling.

:roll:

And by "compelling", I meant moronic and dishonest in the extreme, just like all threads this guy seems to start.
Yeah, I'm trying to reconcile this what all the times we were called, 'snowflakes'? Do we have an identity crisis? Or, do they think we are bi-polar?

Ah, I think I get it. They're making **** up!

Are Democrats, "snowflakes"? Or, "violent?

Now, I'm confused. The messaging is mixed. Perhaps, they're - "violent snowflakes"? But that seems a little ungainly. You guys gotta' get on the same page in your portrayals.

I said they are violent.

Geez, this thing sure self-destructed damn fast. Nice find!

Born again.'

The claims emerged after Tucker Carlson mentioned on July 20, 2020 that The New York Times was working on a story about the home that he lives in with his family.

“Why is The New York Times doing a story on the location of my house? Well you know why, to hurt us,” Carlson said on his show “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” before mentioning Carpenter and the photographer allegedly working on the story by name.

Carlson’s show, which leans pro-Trump, has an average audience of several million viewers every weeknight, and is the most-watched show in the history of cable TV.

Right wingers want to make themselves the low caste party. Discriminated against, same as all white folk. Truly we whites are the new negro. And that is the message they sell, to deplorables. Racial agitation.

That is your unsubstantiated personal opinion, nothing more than that.

How long have you believed you are the white negro?

Born again.'

The claims emerged after Tucker Carlson mentioned on July 20, 2020 that The New York Times was working on a story about the home that he lives in with his family.

“Why is The New York Times doing a story on the location of my house? Well you know why, to hurt us,” Carlson said on his show “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” before mentioning Carpenter and the photographer allegedly working on the story by name.

Carlson’s show, which leans pro-Trump, has an average audience of several million viewers every weeknight, and is the most-watched show in the history of cable TV.

So Carlson lied to several million viewers?

More QAnon/GOP LIEs

Back
Top Bottom