• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Violence in Democrat led cities

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Biden refuses to stop it. Why Biden? It happens in his cities is why.

Biden has cities? Who knew!

By the way, Trump is President. Violence has increased under Trump's watch, therefore we need Trump to reduce violence? Cult logic at its finest.

Is the election over and Biden won? Don't know how I missed that.

I swear, Robert...each new thread you make is more stupid than the last.

Biden isn't the president yet,...and they aren't his cities...they're America's cities.

Blaming mayors for the civil unrest is like blaming Giuliani for 9/11.

Last edited:
Another pan-handling attempt to get people to watch a 40 min video, wtf?

First, Watters is a clown. He is an ignorant, biased loudmouth who’s idiotic drivel is entertaining only to other ignorant clowns.

Second, he confuses Trump with Dems. Trump, not Dems, is the one telling people to not believe what they see and hear. Trump on 7/24/18; “Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us”.

They aren't Biden's cities.

But they ARE Democrat controlled for the most part. Often being under Democrat control for several decades as I've posted elsewhere.

Yet the Democrats keep trying to blame the current Administration for all the "ills" real and imagined occurring in both those cities and Democrat controlled States.

This is both blame shifting, and evidence of their hypocrisy as they have had all those decades to improve. But despite all promises to do so, they've seem to make things worse instead. Then always blame anyone but themselves.

Last edited:

But they ARE Democrat controlled for the most part. Often being under Democrat control for several decades as I've posted elsewhere.

Yet the Democrats keep trying to blame the current Administration for all the "ills" real and imagined occurring in both those cities and Democrat controlled States.

This is both blame shifting, and evidence of their hypocrisy as they have had all those decades to improve, but despite all promises to do so, seem to make things worse instead. Then blame anyone but themselves.

The reason why that argument fails so badly is because Republicans and Trump consistently back the system in those Democrat cities that Black Lives Matter protesters are working to change. If you stood by Black Lives Matter your argument would work.

I'm pretty confident that logic will go right over your head.

First, Watters is a clown. He is an ignorant, biased loudmouth who’s idiotic drivel is entertaining only to other ignorant clowns.

Second, he confuses Trump with Dems. Trump, not Dems, is the one telling people to not believe what they see and hear. Trump on 7/24/18; “Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us”.

Attacking the erudite Watters is precisely what I expected from the clown show parade.

This is both blame shifting, and evidence of their hypocrisy as they have had all those decades to improve, but despite all promises to do so, seem to make things worse instead. Then blame anyone but themselves.

It’s much more than hypocrisy! As Waters illustrated so well, it’ planned deception to blame Trump by giving the public a false perception, and purposely doing so to win an election. Again the news media doesn’t even care about the deception they help create.

Biden is no Democrat you bellow? What party wants him elected?

If you're going to try to lie, you have to make sure that the lie you wish to tell is so not stupid that a hundred million angels die when you tell it. You just killed a hundred million angels.

Your first hopelessly moronic lie was an implicit claim that Biden has (owns?) "cities" and that he refuses to stop violence in them.

It was pointed out to you that Biden, as a private citizen, cannot actually cause government to do anything about the violence.

Dear God is that a stupid remark. Biden is a private citizen.

I trust you do not understand how hopelessly moronic it was of you to then switch to insisting that Biden is a Democrat. Yes, he is a Democrat. He is running for the presidency. He is currently a private citizen, does not "have" any "cities", and is not refusing to do anything.

Stop telling such stupid lies, Robbie. You're killing lots of angels with them.

Biden is no Democrat you bellow? What party wants him elected?

He’s doing his usual obfuscation. Today he is dishonestly arguing semantics for the win. ;)

1. Biden isn't in charge of anything. He's not president. He's not a governor. He's not a mayor. So. Fail.

2. Fox has done a masterful job of staffing their opinion side with hosts who know how to string along their uninformed, uneducated masses. Watters is second string for sure. But he's sure learning from the Master Bigots Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson and Ingraham. As can be seen by the OP, retarded Fox hysteria is like a glue trap to morons.

3 Don't worry Bob, we'll be to your city soon. Get your shakin' cane ready.

I really enjoyed the video. Jessie Waters nails the Democrats’ deception!

Thank you Trixare4kids. What Biden has done to damage our Security frightened me. Riding the Dragon at Blaze must be seen by all Citizens.

Last edited:
1. Biden isn't in charge of anything. He's not president. He's not a governor. He's not a mayor. So. Fail.

2. Fox has done a masterful job of staffing their opinion side with hosts who know how to string along their uninformed, uneducated masses. Watters is second string for sure. But he's sure learning from the Master Bigots Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson and Ingraham. As can be seen by the OP, retarded Fox hysteria is like a glue trap to morons.

3 Don't worry Bob, we'll be to your city soon. Get your shakin' cane ready.

You refused to argue any points at all. Why did you bother to post?

Biden has cities? Who knew!

By the way, Trump is President. Violence has increased under Trump's watch, therefore we need Trump to reduce violence? Cult logic at its finest.

So let me get this straight....dems blame Trump for their violence? My god ...please say that to as many people as you can prior to election day.

Attacking the erudite Watters is precisely what I expected from the clown show parade.
And calling the ignorant clown, Watters “erudite” is precisely the type of response expected from you.

This is both blame shifting, and evidence of their hypocrisy as they have had all those decades to improve. But despite all promises to do so, they've seem to make things worse instead. Then always blame anyone but themselves.

It really is interesting how any problems in those Blue Cities and States that have Democratic Elected Representatives are never their fault.

They blame anyone but themselves for all the problems they promised to “Build Back Better” every election year and then proceed to kick that promise can down the road to the next election year and make the same promises... because it was those others that stopped them from keeping their promises.

imho Roseann:)

It really is interesting how any problems in those Blue Cities and States that have Democratic Elected Representatives are never their fault.

They blame anyone but themselves for all the problems they promised to “Build Back Better” every election year and then proceed to kick that promise can down the road to the next election year and make the same promises... because it was those others that stopped them from keeping their promises.

imho Roseann:)
The primary issue at hand, the deaths of minorities at the hands of police, is not correlated to the party in control of states or cities, nor is caused by the party in charge.

Back
Top Bottom