• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Violence Breaks Out at Trump Rally in San Jose, Protesters Hurl Eggs, Throw Punches,

Re: Trump supporters terrorized by mob

Mostly it's people who don't give two ****es about politics at all.

Yeah, boys will be boys. Sort of like Klansmen on a Saturday night who've had a few too many beers. :roll:

Oh look, eohrnberger comes to defend Trump. What a surprise.
More in defense of the truth I'd say.
My perspective is that Trump told his supporters to go ahead and punch people. He'd pay their bills. His supporters are now seen as attackers. He has brought out the worst in people.
Funny, other than the up roar over his campaign manager holding the journalists elbow, haven't hear much of Trump supporters causing commotion / rioting / violence.
Too bad can't say the same thing for anti-Trump rioters.

I suppose you may have whatever perspective you wish, whether based in facts or not.

More in defense of the truth I'd say.

The truth is that Trump's campaign brings out the worst in people. This is more evidence. He validates the violence of his supporters by telling them he will pay for them. He baits other people into attacking his supporters.

Funny, other than the up roar over his campaign manager holding the journalists elbow, haven't hear much of Trump supporters causing commotion / rioting / violence.

Trump telling his supporters he will pay for their violence is a direct consequence of Trump's supporters already attacking other people. How could you possibly not have heard much about this? Do you live under the same rock as people who didn't know Trump was a vocal liberal for 30+ years?

Last edited:

Can somebody tell me who it was that is strongly suspected of having burnt down the German Reichstag and who that benefitted from the action?

Wasn't it some foreigner?

Can somebody tell me who it was that is strongly suspected of having burnt down the German Reichstag and who that benefitted from the action?

Who knew that Trump had so much support from Hispanics that they would support him by doing this despite all that talk in the media that Hispanics hate Trump.

That is one bizarre conspiracy theory that you are proposing.

Can you tell me what this has to do with what happened at the Trump rally?

Leave it to you not to finish reading or watching. According to the story, many of those "protestors" aren't political at all; they're just gang bangers who got bored on a Thursday night.

Typical Democrat voters.

This is the fundamental change that Obama promised.

I keep thinking we are headed towards a repeat of the 1960s type violence, where political division ends up with violence and eventually loss of life. Then it was dominated by social revolution and a government lying to them, today it is about total dissatisfaction with governance and the height of intentional division oriented politics.

What is most sad is we play right along and harm one another, they still win.

You mean to tell me this happened before Obama and we shouldn't blame him for it? Shocking!

The truth is that Trump's campaign brings out the worst in people. This is more evidence.
The evidence that I see is Soros, MoveOn and Hillary arranging for the violence by paying for it.

He validates the violence of his supporters by telling them he will pay for them. He baits other people into attacking his supporters.

And yet, I've not heard any instances of his supporters being the ones to instigate any confrontations. Seems that a paid for troop of protestors follow Trump around the country from rally to rally.

Trump telling his supporters to attack other people is a direct consequence of Trump's supporters already attacking other people.

How so?
Was it a Trump supporter that threw the eggs at that woman?
Was it a Trump supporters that assaulted the police officer?
Was it a Trump supporters that were arrested by the police?

Seems that there weren't Trump supporters after all, but those protesting Trump who don't know how to behave. They need to be sent to the corner of their safe place for a time out.

The evidence that I see is Soros, MoveOn and Hillary arranging for the violence by paying for it.

Please stick to the topic of the conversation. No need to change it by discussing people who have nothing to do with it. Again, this is about Trump's campaign. Which brings the worst out of people.

And yet, I've not heard any instances of his supporters being the ones to instigate any confrontations. Seems that a paid for troop of protestors follow Trump around the country from rally to rally.

Cute use of the word 'instigate' here. I stated his supporters punched out people at his rallies. He offered to pay for their violence. He validates their violence. Do you disagree?

How so?
Was it a Trump supporter that threw the eggs at that woman?
Was it a Trump supporters that assaulted the police officer?
Was it a Trump supporters that were arrested by the police?

He has made his supporters into paid for assailants who can attack without fear of legal bills or the arm of the law. Are you having a lot of trouble with this?

TRUMP CAMPAIGNERS CHASED DOWN LIKE PREY...
DOZENS PUNCHED...
POLICE ASSAULTED...
Police Officer Assaulted In Riots At Trump Rally In San Jose « CBS San Francisco

SAN JOSE MAYOR JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE...

The mayor of San Jose, Democrat Sam Liccardo, reacted angrily to the events. Not that he was particularly upset at the violent mob that attacked innocent Americans, of course. No, his ire was directed at Mr. Trump. "At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign," the mayor said. Apparently it was downright "irresponsible" of Trump to even set foot in California's third largest city.
San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence | The Weekly Standard

I'm wondering when Trump rally attendees are going to start attending armed.

Why don't you tell us?

Answering a question with a question would not have gone well for you during the burning the the building I am asking about.

I'm wondering when Trump rally attendees are going to start attending armed.

I'm wondering when the left will condemn this violence.

Aaaaannd Godwined in 2.

It makes for good reading and presents articles that the MSM is too afraid or biased to present. ;)

Really? I read it a couple of times each day and have noticed that much of their stuff comes from mainstream media.

For some reason... I really dont feel bad.

Will you feel bad when one of the rioters gets their head blown off. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. Under certain circumstances, it would legally be self defense.

The MSM just doesn't carry the made up ones.
Really? I read it a couple of times each day and have noticed that much of their stuff comes from mainstream media.

Who knew that Trump had so much support from Hispanics that they would support him by doing this despite all that talk in the media that Hispanics hate Trump.

That is one bizarre conspiracy theory that you are proposing.

I simply ask questions hoping for insightful answers.

One day you'll figure out that not every incident of violence is political.

Right. Like I said, boys will be boys, just like a bunch of rednecks engaging in a cross burning who really aren't political but just hate "niggers."

Can you tell me what this has to do with what happened at the Trump rally?

Since you have to ask that question, any explanation to you would not be understood were I to go through the process.

Aaaaannd Godwined in 2.

Screw Godwin and the horse he rode in on. You need to go buy a copy of William Shirers RISE AND FALL OF THE THIRD REICH and the parallels should scare the living daylights out of anybody who can see that history can repeat itself.

Back
Top Bottom