• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

violence aginst women-funny , if it's a right winger

Again, avoiding the issue. This woman is the daughter of a former Governor and Vice-Presidential candidate. I can only deduce that the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Not everybody who has a child out of wedlock is trailer trash. However, those who do so and then engage in drunken, foul mouthed brawls at somebody else's house sure as hell are.

Ah, so, the daughters of VP candidates aren't supposed to swear and get drunk. Hmmm...

You must have gone ballistic when former VP candidate Geraldine Ferraro's son was arrested for being one of the most prolific drug dealers to colleges in the northeast, all while his mother was a sitting Congresswoman and running for VP. Good thing such white trash didn't win that election, as we can deduce the apple didn't fall from the tree. Kind of like Joe Biden's apple. I guess he's a coke user too.

Regarding Biden's son - if the rest of the family had gotten involved in a foul-mouthed drunken brawl with the Navy, I'd label them as trailer trash, too. Hope that clears things up for you.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Can I expect you to say that about Joe Biden too? Is he a coke user, like his son?

Of course it counts. That's why he's no longer in the Navy. It doesn't, however, make him trailer trash - which was the point of your post, wasn't it? You seem confused by all of this. Perhaps you should just go to a quiet place and think about it for a while.

By the way, has Biden's family rushed to his defense and tried to make excuses for him? See, that's another difference between this situation and trailer trash.

So everyone who's ever gotten drunk is "trailer trash"?

I wonder if the Kennedys would agree with that. Hard to be trailer trash while living in a compound in Hyannis.

What does that have to do with this??

Your question was "Were the Biden's (sic) doing coke with their son?"
For crying out loud. Were the Biden's doing coke with their son? Did they act like victims because they media reported their son has a drug problem and was discharged? Not really comparable.

Todd Palin was in the brawl himself. According to witness statements to police at the time:

Track starts a fight with Willow's boyfriend. The boyfriend's dad then tries to break up the fight. Todd Palin then starts choking the boyfriends dad. Bristol Palin then hits the host in the face several times, at which point the host pushed her and told her to leave. Bristol Palin then tries to attack him again, he pushed her down again..... Police arrive, Palin's finally leave.

Oh the poor, poor, poor Palin's such victims..

Palin Family Brawl Detailed in Police Reports - ABC News

Your defense of the Bidens is that they weren't doing coke with their son, but some clearly believe the Palin parents influenced their daughter's behavior.

Keep in mind that the post of mine you quoted was not directed to you.

Your question was "Were the Biden's (sic) doing coke with their son?"

Your defense of the Bidens is that they weren't doing coke with their son, but some clearly believe the Palin parents influenced their daughter's behavior.

Keep in mind that the post of mine you quoted was not directed to you.

You made a comparison between the Biden's son's drug problem, and the Palin's fight at a party. The comparison was flawed because the Palin's were at the party with their kids and Todd was part of the fight.

You made a comparison between the Biden's son's drug problem, and the Palin's fight at a party. The comparison was flawed because the Palin's were at the party with their kids and Todd was part of the fight.
Why is this significant to you?

Can you imagine if this happened to cutestest bestest preciousest liberal darling Chelsae Clinton?

CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women
CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women | WashingtonExaminer.com

Well they certainly didn't have a problem with Bristol Palin being dragged around by her hair by a much older progressive man while he spewed slurs the entire time.

Progressives believe everyone who disagrees with them should be murdered or beaten.

Progressives are by far the more violent and degrading of the two major political parties in the United States.

The funny part is they have absolutely no problem assaulting people (in some cases even biting individuals body parts off) but the second a progressive attempts to violently act out and gets beaten themselves for their actions they go cry and play "victim."

I find the mindset completely disgusting.

Well they certainly didn't have a problem with Bristol Palin being dragged around by her hair by a much older progressive man while he spewed slurs the entire time.
ng.

I don't know about the progressive part, but as far as Carol Costello knew, that is what happened. And she laughed at it.

I don't know about the progressive part, but as far as Carol Costello knew, that is what happened. And she laughed at it.

Well, conservatives don't resort to pulling woman around by their hair for political reasons.... Oh and if you only knew what the guy was saying (I have heard the story) the dude was calling her a conservative "C-word" while he was throwing her around and dragging her around while mocking her calling her "white trash", mocking her family and their politics.

I'm shocked no one beat the **** out of that guy...

If I ever saw something like that the person pulling the female around by the hair while would need to be taken away in an ambulance..

I didn't post that to you or in response to something you posted. My comment had to do with another poster's posts about Bristol and about her mother leading by example.

Why does it bother you so much anyway? You seem to have a vested interest in the Palin's social lives.

Well, conservatives don't resort to pulling woman around by their hair for political reasons.... Oh and if you only knew what the guy was saying (I have heard the story) the dude was calling her a conservative "C-word" while he was throwing her around and dragging her around while mocking her calling her "white trash", mocking her family and their politics.
I'm shocked no one beat the **** out of that guy...If I ever saw something like that the person pulling the female around by the hair while would need to be taken away in an ambulance..
There are times like these when it's great to be a man.

There are times like these when it's great to be a man.

Only a delusional ****head with the IQ of a pea would pull a young woman around by her hair for political reasons...

If a republican pulled Nancy Pelosi around by the hair I would hear the "right wing nut job" moniker a thousand times over - yet progressives think that **** is funny.

Not to mention progressives painting the Palin's as "white trash" for defending themselves against physical violence committed by people who obviously disagree with their politics.

So why is it ok for progressives to physically assault non-progressives? let alone a young mother?

That is so ****ed up I cant even believe even a progressive - let alone - an adult male even did that...

If I saw such a thing - no matter who it was - I would beat that clown into snot bubbles - with my fists and weapons.

I think they Palin's look white trash, but I don't think white trash women deserve to be beaten up. Holy ****ing hell. It's funny to watch you guys freak out like its, because most of you are the ones to point the finger at women for getting themselves raped and staying in a violent relationship. I constantly bring up that I have worked with women and children survivors of rape, human trafficking, domestic violence, etc.
Any time women start to justify violence against other women for any reason, I don't freak out, I bring them to task.

I have personally helped and consoled "low class women," drug addicted women, and women who call themselves "throw aways" who have been raped, forced into prostitution, etc. and none of them deserved it. I talked to a girl whose ex-felon boyfriend stabbed her multiple times, tied her up in a trash bag, and left her to die. She has scars all over her body and struggles with drug addiction, and yet I support her in fully healing and overcoming what she has been through, so please jump the **** down off your high horse, because the majority of you whiny ass men haven't done half of what I have for abused women.
I get to sit on my high horse because no women deserve to be raped or beaten. Given you've gone so much, I would have thought you would convey a very clear denunciation instead of having to cajole it out of you. It's really not that difficult of a position to take but maybe I'm wrong.

You act like Bristol was some women that got beat by her spouse. Look at the police report. She was at a party, everybody drunk, a fight breaks between Track and her sister's boyfriend, then her brother Todd starts choking the guys father, at which point Bristol hits the host several times and it all went on from there. If that ain't some Jerry Springer **** I don't know what is. What other party VP nominee has ever gotten into crap like that?

So if a woman's drunk and the drunk woman's brother starts to attack someone elses father ---- THEN it's ok in your opinion.

So if a woman's drunk and the drunk woman's brother starts to attack someone elses father ---- THEN it's ok in your opinion.

Are you ignorant of what happened according to witnesses and the report, or are you just being dishonest. Bristol attacked the host of the party, he pushed her aways to keep her from continuing to punch him in the face.

Are you ignorant of what happened according to witnesses and the report, or are you just being dishonest. Bristol attacked the host of the party, he pushed her aways to keep her from continuing to punch him in the face.

No I am not ignorant of what happened according to witnesses and the report.

My statement stands.

No I am not ignorant of what happened according to witnesses and the report.

My statement stands.

So if a drunk woman starts punching you in the face at a party you are hosting, what would you do? Would you not push her away?

Ah, so, the daughters of VP candidates aren't supposed to swear and get drunk. Hmmm...

You must have gone ballistic when former VP candidate Geraldine Ferraro's son was arrested for being one of the most prolific drug dealers to colleges in the northeast, all while his mother was a sitting Congresswoman and running for VP. Good thing such white trash didn't win that election, as we can deduce the apple didn't fall from the tree. Kind of like Joe Biden's apple. I guess he's a coke user too.

I thought you were going to ignore me since you weren't interested in anything I had to say? Guess not, huh? Ferraro's son was garbage and he should have gone to jail. See, that's the difference between us - I'll call people garbage and trailer trash no matter what party they belong to. You, apparently, are so besotted with Sarah and her worthless offspring that nothing they can do bothers you.

I thought you were going to ignore me since you weren't interested in anything I had to say? Guess not, huh? Ferraro's son was garbage and he should have gone to jail. See, that's the difference between us - I'll call people garbage and trailer trash no matter what party they belong to. You, apparently, are so besotted with Sarah and her worthless offspring that nothing they can do bothers you.
"Worthless offspring"??

Everything the Palin family does seems to offend the pathetic leftists. Maybe you should develop other interests.

Who CARES what the Palins do???? It has ZERO bearing.
Im a middle of the road guy. The Palin family? I dont care.
This says nothing to the state of America. Its just a stupid family.

So if a drunk woman starts punching you in the face at a party you are hosting, what would you do? Would you not push her away?

IF she's drunk it wouldn't be difficult to just take two steps back and watch her fall on her face. No. I wouldn't push her - I wouldn't hit her, drag her. I thought I made myself pretty clear before - did you not read what I posted prior? Maybe you did but just didn't understand it.

IF she's drunk it wouldn't be difficult to just take two steps back and watch her fall on her face. No. I wouldn't push her - I wouldn't hit her, drag her. I thought I made myself pretty clear before - did you not read what I posted prior? Maybe you did but just didn't understand it.

Well if you ever find yourself being attacked by some drunk trash at a party, see how well that works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom