• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vince Flynn Dead

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Vince Flynn dead at 47 from complications of prostate cancer.

I'm sorry, but I thought there were people on this board that do more than just post here. I guess I'm one of those that can watch the latest news on TV, post on this board, research political subjects and still find time to read novels by authors like Vince Flynn, Dan Brown, David Baldacci, Clive Cussler etc., not to mention Tom Clancy.

I'm sorry, but I thought there were people on this board that do more than just post here. I guess I'm one of those that can watch the latest news on TV, post on this board, research political subjects and still find time to read novels by authors like Vince Flynn, Dan Brown, David Baldacci, Clive Cussler etc., not to mention Tom Clancy.

I read alot of books, and if I listed off the authors, you would probably not recognize many if any of the authors. Insulting people for not sharing your same interests is pretty ****ing lame.

47 :shock: Prostrate Cancer?

Nuts.

This sucks, he is one of my favorite writers.

Vince Flynn dead at 47 from complications of prostate cancer.

I'm sorry to hear this - I very much enjoyed the books of his I've read - prostate cancer at 47 is very unfair - thoughts with his family and rest his soul

If Breitbart were alive, he'd suggest Obama killed him. But Breitbart's dead -- apparently killed by Obama, according to tea party sources.

I read alot of books, and if I listed off the authors, you would probably not recognize many if any of the authors. Insulting people for not sharing your same interests is pretty ****ing lame.

Oh, you mean you read thinks your favorites like:
· Engels : Ludwig Fuerbach
· Darwin: The Origins of the Species.
· Plekanov: The Materialist Conception of History
· Lenin: Materialism and Empiro-Criticism
· Kautsky : Origins of Christianity
· Turing: Can a Machine Think
· Althusser : Lenin and Philosophy
· Dennet: Consciousness Explained
· Dennet: Darwin’s Dangerous Idea
. Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals
. Das Kapitalis etc...,

. Das Kapitalis etc...,

No. Your understanding of...well, just about everything is pretty much wrong on all counts.

If Breitbart were alive, he'd suggest Obama killed him. But Breitbart's dead -- apparently killed by Obama, according to tea party sources.

I'm still pushing for DP to institute a "dislike" button so posters can properly recognize and note idiotic, inane, imbecilic nonsense posts without having to actually waste time posting a response to them.

I'm still pushing for DP to institute a "dislike" button so posters can properly recognize and note idiotic, inane, imbecilic nonsense posts without having to actually waste time posting a response to them.

My mouse is overused enough though.

James Gandolfini dies at 51 years of age.

You have to hand it to those loopy Progressives. Here I started this post by announcing that the author Vince Flynn died of prostate cancer. Not only was the fresh memory of Mr. Flynn insulted, but so was I. Reading the responses only proves that the Progressive Left only know how to insult and demean those on their Democratic Party Plantation. I guess their hatred runs so deep they no longer understand what they're doing.

You have to hand it to those loopy Progressives. Here I started this post by announcing that the author Vince Flynn died of prostate cancer. Not only was the fresh memory of Mr. Flynn insulted, but so was I. Reading the responses only proves that the Progressive Left only know how to insult and demean those on their Democratic Party Plantation. I guess their hatred runs so deep they no longer understand what they're doing.

Well that is major revisionist history. You lobbed the first insult because some one asked who he was.

Well that is major revisionist history. You lobbed the first insult because some one asked who he was.

"I'm sorry, but I thought there were people on this board that do more than just post here. I guess I'm one of those that can watch the latest news on TV, post on this board, research political subjects and still find time to read novels by authors like Vince Flynn, Dan Brown, David Baldacci, Clive Cussler etc., not to mention Tom Clancy."

I simply posted the breaking news of Vince Flynn's demise, prior to the above post. Did I direct an insult to you personally with that posting? Perhaps I struck a nerve? In any case there is no revisionist story here but yours.

Last edited:
. Das Kapitalis etc...,

Nothing wrong with reading books and acquiring knowledge. Of course, there's still a sect of Conservatism that is pro-ignorance and anti-intellectualism. I think you should just post your membership card.

Nothing wrong with reading books and acquiring knowledge. Of course, there's still a sect of Conservatism that is pro-ignorance and anti-intellectualism. I think you should just post your membership card.

I'd agree if you made that opinion a little more generalized. My membership card was punched by my oath to the United States of America and more than 5 years of military service. I'm independent and there was a time in my life that I was a Democrats. Research has always been my forte. BTW what are you inferring in regard to posting my membership card?

I'd agree if you made that opinion a little more generalized. My membership card was punched by my oath to the United States of America and more than 5 years of military service. I'm independent and there was a time in my life that I was a Democrats. Research has always been my forte. BTW what are you inferring in regard to posting my membership card?

You're membership card to the sect of Conservatism that's anti-intellectualism.

You're membership card to the sect of Conservatism that's anti-intellectualism.

Oh, yes and this coming from another Elitist Progressive. Just another overseer to the Democratic Party Plantation. Eh?

Back
Top Bottom