• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vince Flynn Dead

"I'm sorry, but I thought there were people on this board that do more than just post here. I guess I'm one of those that can watch the latest news on TV, post on this board, research political subjects and still find time to read novels by authors like Vince Flynn, Dan Brown, David Baldacci, Clive Cussler etc., not to mention Tom Clancy."

I simply posted the breaking news of Vince Flynn's demise, prior to the above post. Did I direct an insult to you personally with that posting? Perhaps I struck a nerve? In any case there is no revisionist story here but yours.

So you don't see how you insulted Navy Pride, who just happens to be a conservative? Somehow that doesn't surprise me since you did not read about on Joe Inbred's wordpress blog.

So you don't see how you insulted Navy Pride, who just happens to be a conservative? Somehow that doesn't surprise me since you did not read about on Joe Inbred's wordpress blog.[/QUOTE]
-------------
I can't find this blog.
Even the boys over at WND couldn't help me.:)

Oh, yes and this coming from another Elitist Progressive. Just another overseer to the Democratic Party Plantation. Eh?

Well, if by "Elitist Progressive" you mean someone who promotes knowledge, then yes I am. Sorry, some of us want to move out of the Dark Ages. You care to explain to me why you think the Left loves the books you targeted towards Redress? Specifically, focus on Darwin's book. This will be great.

I'm sorry, but I thought there were people on this board that do more than just post here. I guess I'm one of those that can watch the latest news on TV, post on this board, research political subjects and still find time to read novels by authors like Vince Flynn, Dan Brown, David Baldacci, Clive Cussler etc., not to mention Tom Clancy.

It's like someone went to the book shelf in Wal-Mart and bought every book in stock.

Not my cup of tea(I am more into bio's and history). Still,I heard him interviewed on a number of occasions by Hugh Hewitt and others. Interesting guy. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom