• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Vigilante treatments': Anti-vaccine groups push people to leave ICUs

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yeah, we're dealing with sane people...

"Those concerns echo various local reports about growing threats and violence directed toward medical professionals. In Branson, Missouri, a medical center recently introduced panic buttons on employee badges because of a spike in assaults."

"Those concerns echo various local reports about growing threats and violence directed toward medical professionals. In Branson, Missouri, a medical center recently introduced panic buttons on employee badges because of a spike in assaults."

Holy shit.

I thought refusing transfusions was a bit off, but then there's this.

To this I have to say, and that's been an anecdote from about 30 years ago, we were told to always walk in the middle of the corridor and never leave the hospital by ourselves. That was before covid. We didn't have twitter back in the day, but some places aren't for the faint of heart.

If anyone wants to know what these people are planning look at their telegram chats. I can give full lists if anyone wants.

it's evil. and stupid.
It's international too! A covid patient in Ireland was persuaded/cajoled/coerced into leaving hospital against medical advice. he was readmitted two days later, but died.

Joe McCarron was his name.

Since when do we tell doctors what treatment we need? Maybe all this alternative treatment talk needs to get shut down like we shut down talk of shooting up the government after Jan 6. It's a national security issue when people are literally fighting to die and kill their friends with horse wormer. People are possessed.

Actually, multiple credible anonymous sources have confirmed that its liberals who're insane.

Since when do we tell doctors what treatment we need? Maybe all this alternative treatment talk needs to get shut down like we shut down talk of shooting up the government after Jan 6. It's a national security issue when people are literally fighting to die and kill their friends with horse wormer. People are possessed.
The Facebook and DP doctors know all.

Hold on there, please. Of course we should listen to the recommendations of a physician, even get a second or third opinion from a qualified medical provider. Heeding that advice is on us, i.e. making end of life decisions or perhaps better left to experts in ethical dilemma.

It's international too! A covid patient in Ireland was persuaded/cajoled/coerced into leaving hospital against medical advice. he was readmitted two days later, but died.

Joe McCarron was his name.

evil people are causing tons of people to die.

there are vaccines for god's sake.

Actually, multiple credible anonymous sources have confirmed that its liberals who're insane.
So they're credible and anonymous? How can one possibly confirm they're credible if they are anonymous?

This is the 'religion of the right.' No evidence needed since we already know the media is in on it.

It's been around since who killed Kennedy(s) and how they rigged the toward explosions in 9-11. What astonishes me with this mindset is how they can absorb this shit without pause to think. If there was a giant "conspiracy" it must involve some truly selfless people, he turn down certain fame & profit to maintain the secret.

Here's the real problem. Since Jan 6 it has become evident there is a large posse out there willing, not, itching for some violence. Blood in the street is the backbone of any insurgency, add a martyr and you have 1933 Germany all over again.
With that pro-violent stance the 1st response is 'security' which means physical confrontation and, as we have seen, a narrow tipping point of violence.
What was it Trump told them way back? Once the lootin' starts, the shootin' starts.
May as well have handed them matches and the powder keg
My hope is that as this sickness swells over the 49th, we "polite' Canadians may be caught in the middle. It has already been suggested the last major confrontation with Anti-everythings was aided & abetted by some Americans, one Idaho clan in particular.
And, knowing that only widens support for weapons bans

Hold on there, please. Of course we should listen to the recommendations of a physician, even get a second or third opinion from a qualified medical provider. Heeding that advice is on us, i.e. making end of life decisions or perhaps better left to experts in ethical dilemma.
What's upsetting me is that most people hospitalized with Delta survive if treated legitimately. It seems the earlier care is received, the better. But these people are actually encouraging sick people not to get help. Okay, if someone catches Covid and refuses treatment, that's their choice. But this movement of many people calling for others to do the same is WRONG. It is preventing people from getting life saving treatment.

What's upsetting me is that most people hospitalized with Delta survive if treated legitimately. It seems the earlier care is received, the better. But these people are actually encouraging sick people not to get help. Okay, if someone catches Covid and refuses treatment, that's their choice. But this movement of many people calling for others to do the same is WRONG. It is preventing people from getting life saving treatment.
Upsetting, but we have a system in place that allows people to be silly. No? I am not trying to be difficult, but please know that patients have rights.

Upsetting, but we have a system in place that allows people to be silly. No? I am not trying to be difficult, but please know that patients have rights.
Yes. I'm upset at the people who aren't sick that are encouraging them to refuse legitimate treatment.

Great rebuttal. Not like it's liberals trying to prevent people from getting proper care.

Since Jan 6 it has become evident there is a large posse out there willing, not, itching for some violence. Blood in the street is the backbone of any insurgency, add a martyr and you have 1933 Germany all over again.
With that pro-violent stance the 1st response is 'security' which means physical confrontation and, as we have seen, a narrow tipping point of violence.
What was it Trump told them way back? Once the lootin' starts, the shootin' starts.
May as well have handed them matches and the powder keg
Unfortunately, I think you've put a finger on something. People are turning everything into a protest. I don't know what you mean by Idaho, but the itching for violence thing is happening everywhere, even in sickbeds.

Back
Top Bottom