• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Viewed this video on YouTube last night but did not note URL

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Midwest Walmart Loss >Prevention manager calls cops to report 2 men pushing a shopping cart around huge store. Reported that they had a fake receipt on their phone but was afraid they would just skip out with the expensive stuff in their cart. Cops arrive & we get body cam video of the encounter.

They try to detain & cuff one guy but he resists & reaches for knife.

CIVILIAN: 'Shoot him! Shoot him!'

The cops shot the guy in the head. They then tried to cuff the other guy who resisted & reached for concealed gun.

CIVILIAN: 'Shoot him! Shoot him!

They shot this guy in the head also.

Even though the cops did their jobs, this was an apparent case of trial by passarby.

Midwest Walmart Loss >Prevention manager calls cops to report 2 men pushing a shopping cart around huge store. Reported that they had a fake receipt on their phone but was afraid they would just skip out with the expensive stuff in their cart. Cops arrive & we get body cam video of the encounter.

They try to detain & cuff one guy but he resists & reaches for knife.

CIVILIAN: 'Shoot him! Shoot him!'

The cops shot the guy in the head. They then tried to cuff the other guy who resisted & reached for concealed gun.

CIVILIAN: 'Shoot him! Shoot him!

They shot this guy in the head also.

Even though the cops did their jobs, this was an apparent case of trial by passarby.
Why are stupid people standing around when cops are dealing with suspected criminals?

Me? As soon as the cops showed up, I'd be moving for the door. I don't want to be anywhere near when bullets start flying.

@JacksinPA , worst OP ever.
This is an image of day-to-day life in today's America. What seems to be the story:

FAIRFIELD TWP., BUTLER COUNTY — Authorities are investigating after two people were shot inside a Walmart store in Butler County Thursday night, leaving one person dead.

The shooting happened at the Walmart store on Princeton Road in Fairfield Twp. just before 8:00 p.m.

According to police, the shooting happened after a man attempted to steal items from the electronic section at the store. A shopper tried to stop the suspect, but he was able to pull away and run toward the door.

A second shopper then tried to stop him. Police said that it was then that the suspect pulled out a handgun and shot the individual. That person, later identified as Adam Black, 35, of Columbus, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Last edited:
This is an image of day-to-day life in today's America. What seems to be the story:

FAIRFIELD TWP., BUTLER COUNTY — Authorities are investigating after two people were shot inside a Walmart store in Butler County Thursday night, leaving one person dead.

The shooting happened at the Walmart store on Princeton Road in Fairfield Twp. just before 8:00 p.m.

According to police, the shooting happened after a man attempted to steal items from the electronic section at the store. A shopper tried to stop the suspect, but he was able to pull away and run toward the door.

A second shopper then tried to stop him. Police said that it was then that the suspect pulled out a handgun and shot the individual. That person, later identified as Adam Black, 35, of Columbus, was pronounced dead at the scene.

There is no better life. This is all we are capable of…. Or so we are told….

Here is the video URL: . It is in CA, not OH.

Like I needed another reason to avoid Walmart like the plague.
My 3 ever visits to a Walmart resulted in disasters:

1. Trying to fix a loose screw from my sunglasses resulted in the clerk losing the tiny screw.
2. Trying to get a new battery for my watch caused the clerk to tell me they only service watches that they sell though there was no sign stating that.
3. Filling a prescription in their pharmacy resulted in them giving me half-strength pills. They not only accepted the return but gave me my money back in cash.

It's a good shoot.
Don't want to get shot by the cops? Don't bring a gun and a knife into a store and then try to use them on the cops.
I don't get it. Dude has multiple warrants, was caught in the act of thieving and when confronted by the cops is told he will be trespassed and not arrested. Resisting cops under any circumstance is stupid, but this?

Had to have been on drugs or mentally impaired somehow.

I don't get it. Dude has multiple warrants, was caught in the act of thieving and when confronted by the cops is told he will be trespassed and not arrested. Resisting cops under any circumstance is stupid, but this?

Might have been a tactic OR maybe once they got him outside, THEN they do a deeper check and that's when his other crap would have come up on the terminal and they would have arrested him.
But they just wanted to get him OUT of the store for the moment, by any peaceful means necessary.
So, he probably would have wound up getting shot outside instead because it's clear he had no intention of cooperating.

Might have been a tactic OR maybe once they got him outside, THEN they do a deeper check and that's when his other crap would have come up on the terminal and they would have arrested him.
But they just wanted to get him OUT of the store for the moment, by any peaceful means necessary.
So, he probably would have wound up getting shot outside instead because it's clear he had no intention of cooperating.
Yeah, and maybe someone wise to how LEO operate would know what was coming. My dumb ass would have been "holy crap - I just got caught stealing, I've got multiple warrants, and these sheriffs are going to just trespass me and let me go provided I cooperate? It's my lucky day!"

Anybody find a link to this? I had no luck googling.

Karens should mind their own damn business, but drawing a weapon on a cop is generally suicide by cop.

There is no such thing as a man named Karen. Nobody named Karen has a bad personality or behavior trait because of her name. Enough said.

Looked like good shoot!
Officers went home and the guy went to the hospital then jail.

Well this is why liberals should not be setting any kind of criminal Justice policy. Because they, like you admit here “don’t get it”

Criminals commit a lot of crime, if you make your living as a crook you are always screwing people over. For all we know there’s a body with a bullet hole in the back lf the head in the San Gabriel mountains that this thief put there. See the point is. The crook knows everything he’s done and he also doesn’t know what the cops know, so when they’re confronted by police they’re not just resisting the shoplift order, they’re trying to get away with everything they’ve done

It’s like a lot of traffic stops gone turbo, a driver who’s been committing home break ins who gets stopped for the license plate tabs doesn’t know whether he’s being arrested for break ins or stopped for the tabs

Thank god for our Well Regulated Militia.

PRAISE GUN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom