• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Videos from Sweden continuiosly deleted by Youtube, Facebook & Co

Really? Who conducted the trials? Oh yes, it wasn't Gates.

Your posting proves you are clueless, I have posted all the links before on this forum proving Gates was the in on it with Sanofi, go dig them up... it’s there .. dismissed

Your posting proves you are clueless, I have posted all the links before on this forum proving Gates was the in on it with Sanofi, go dig them up... it’s there .. dismissed
You have proven nothing but your clear antagonism toward anything Bill Gates does. That's why we're in the conspiracy forum. Dismiss yourself mate.

You have proven nothing but your clear antagonism toward anything Bill Gates does. That's why we're in the conspiracy forum. Dismiss yourself mate.

Nah i couldn’t give a **** about him, but the truth hurts leftist tossers! Fact > Bill Gates and Sanofi killed hundreds ( at least, media only credit them with over 600 ) kids in the Philippines! Stick your head in the sand for all I care, the mother****er killed kids

Nah i couldn’t give a **** about him, but the truth hurts leftist tossers! Fact > Bill Gates and Sanofi killed hundreds ( at least, media only credit them with over 600 ) kids in the Philippines! Stick your head in the sand for all I care, the mother****er killed kids
Your concession is noted; from 'Bill Gates did it', to "I couldn't give a damn about him" in a few short posts. And you were doing so well :ROFLMAO:

Your concession is noted; from 'Bill Gates did it', to "I couldn't give a damn about him" in a few short posts. And you were doing so well :ROFLMAO:

What concession? Gates and Sanofi killed hundreds in the Philippines, all I said was I don’t give a **** about him! The fact I’m educated on the issue and you have your head up Gates ass is your problem

Those videos are removed everywhere, because they completely expose the Covid-1984 fake, which Corona liars use to enslave the world and humanity. NWO's propagandists, in response to direct evidence from Sweden about the normality of coronavirus, do not know what to say or how to shut down the truth..
Gates and his criminals have driven peoples to psychosis and hysteria. They are responsible for the deaths of millions who did not receive timely medical care in the treatment of other chronic diseases, because all the forces Gates & Co threw at the fight with fake coronavirus. And for the death of people, as well as for the destruction of the economy by anti-constitutional measures against coronavirus, NWO & Co must answer!
And all those who support the fake and delete the truth.
Have you covered your whole house in tinfoil or do you just line your hats?

What concession? Gates and Sanofi killed hundreds in the Philippines, all I said was I don’t give a **** about him! The fact I’m educated on the issue and you have your head up Gates ass is your problem
No, Gates did not "kill hundreds". Try reading what I posted for you instead of relying on idiot CT websites for your 'information'. Yes, children died, but you make it seem as though it was done on purpose. Who would you blame for all the thousands of birth deformities caused by Thalidomide when prescribed to pregnant women to suppress morning sickness?

No, Gates did not "kill hundreds". Try reading what I posted for you instead of relying on idiot CT websites for your 'information'.

Wrong, Gates and Sanofi killed hundreds, and it’s not in conspiracy sites or right wing! It’s simply fact

Wrong, Gates and Sanofi killed hundreds, and it’s not in conspiracy sites or right wing! It’s simply fact
Did they set out to kill those children on purpose? Did the makers of Thalidomide set out to ensure thousands of babies were born with severe physical defects?

Did they set out to kill those children on purpose? Did the makers of Thalidomide set out to ensure thousands of babies were born with severe physical defects?

Aha what now you have gone from conspiracy theories to call the wambulance cause Gates and Sanofi ****ed up! Yes they did **** up and they were also warned they were wrong by this guy and even wrote a rebuttal to his warnings! Turned out they were wrong of course with over 600 dead at a minimum ( poor uneducated families take pay offs in the PH)

2B $$$ invested, of course they ****ing knew, there really are some dumb people on this planet!

Aha what now you have gone from conspiracy theories to call the wambulance cause Gates and Sanofi ****ed up! Yes they did **** up and they were also warned they were wrong by this guy and even wrote a rebuttal to his warnings! Turned out they were wrong of course with over 600 dead at a minimum ( poor uneducated families take pay offs in the PH)

2B $$$ invested, of course they ****ing knew, there really are some dumb people on this planet!
You linked to a bio of Halstead? Why, what is it supposed to tell me?

You linked to a bio of Halstead? Why, what is it supposed to tell me?

Read the other article I linked, it will tell you, I am not interested in spoon feeding leftist D’s

Proof this isn't true:

If Boten Anna can be up for 7 years, then there is no discrimination against Sweden on youtube.

You're wrong, look here:

The Bill Gates vaccine & the great population reduction (mass murder) - David Icke

Vaccine? You mean an injection to genetically modify humanity and sterilise certain sectors of society.
Only a fool would consider this vaccine.
It’s called submission leads to Stockholm syndrome where you identify with your abuser.

lol! Lizardmen david icke? XD

If there were lizardmen, i’d hope they would be more like kobolds because kobolds are just so darn adorbs <3

If there were lizardmen, i’d hope they would be more like kobolds because kobolds are just so darn adorbs <3
I prefer 1E Kobolds though....

cc2384d8164416c98f23fb21c6140bdf--kobold-furry.jpg

and
85e053e51c4e05670cf2ec60bb799530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom