• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Videos from Sweden continuiosly deleted by Youtube, Facebook & Co

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Those videos are removed everywhere, because they completely expose the Covid-1984 fake, which Corona liars use to enslave the world and humanity. NWO's propagandists, in response to direct evidence from Sweden about the normality of coronavirus, do not know what to say or how to shut down the truth..
Gates and his criminals have driven peoples to psychosis and hysteria. They are responsible for the deaths of millions who did not receive timely medical care in the treatment of other chronic diseases, because all the forces Gates & Co threw at the fight with fake coronavirus. And for the death of people, as well as for the destruction of the economy by anti-constitutional measures against coronavirus, NWO & Co must answer!
And all those who support the fake and delete the truth.

You should post this in the bat-shit-crazy conspiracy section.

Those videos are removed everywhere, because they completely expose the Covid-1984 fake, which Corona liars use to enslave the world and humanity. NWO's propagandists, in response to direct evidence from Sweden about the normality of coronavirus, do not know what to say or how to shut down the truth..
Gates and his criminals have driven peoples to psychosis and hysteria. They are responsible for the deaths of millions who did not receive timely medical care in the treatment of other chronic diseases, because all the forces Gates & Co threw at the fight with fake coronavirus. And for the death of people, as well as for the destruction of the economy by anti-constitutional measures against coronavirus, NWO & Co must answer!

Gates got thrown out of India already

Find a conspiracy forum-and don't forget the essential tinfoil headgear. Now, which videos, specifically, have been "removed"? Could you tell us please? Thanks.

Gates got thrown out of India already
False; like everything else you post:

Why are you posting such easily debunked lies? Seriously.

Last edited:

Everything you post is bullshit from bullshit sites! Snopes lmfao isn’t that the guy who stole money and spent it on hookers?

They certainly did snap ties with Gates

Everything you post is bullshit from bullshit sites! Snopes lmfao isn’t that the guy who stole money and spent it on hookers?

They certainly did snap ties with Gates
Read the following, properly, and get back to me with your comments:

"Bullshit sites"? And you're sourcing the Daily Mail, a far-right sensationalist tabloid so notorious for publishing lies, distortion and complete fabrication that an entire website is dedicated to exposing it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

"Bullshit sites"? And you're sourcing the Daily Mail, a far-right sensationalist tabloid so notorious for publishing lies, distortion and complete fabrication that an entire website is dedicated to exposing it! :ROFLMAO:

I read it properly, they distances themselves from Gates > he is persona non grata in India > same in the Philippines where he killed hundreds of kids

You should post this in the bat-shit-crazy conspiracy section.

It isn't conspiracy to report about not-stop deleting of videos with the truth by the new 'Ministerium of Trurth' - Youtuibe, Facebook & Co
By the way THE TRUE CONSPIRACY is the upcoming murder of humanity by the deadly 'vaccine' of Gates & Co.
There are 10,000 criminals worldwide who invented and support the Corona Lie.

I read it properly, they distances themselves from Gates > he is persona non grata in India > same in the Philippines where he killed hundreds of kids

The Truth isn't interesting for criminals like Macron, Erdogan, Putin, Merkel and another Corona liars.
They want to kill us, in the name of the Climate protection.
They lie to us by usage of the fake PCR - 'test', they destroy our economies. they destroy our constitutions and law, they kill freedom, they are much worst as Hitler, Lenin and Mao.

Go and take your 'shot' of the 'vaccine'
1 - 3 years and you're dead

Why are you posting such easily debunked lies? Seriously.

You're wrong, look here:

The Bill Gates vaccine & the great population reduction (mass murder) - David Icke

Vaccine? You mean an injection to genetically modify humanity and sterilise certain sectors of society.
Only a fool would consider this vaccine.
It’s called submission leads to Stockholm syndrome where you identify with your abuser.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread is in CT section now, be aware.

Post the videos here then, or in any other number of other places.

You have no right to those platforms, but they aren't able to actually delete anything everywhere.

Post just a quick one. I can't handle too much boredom.

You're wrong, look here:

The Bill Gates vaccine & the great population reduction (mass murder) - David Icke

Vaccine? You mean an injection to genetically modify humanity and sterilise certain sectors of society.
Only a fool would consider this vaccine.
It’s called submission leads to Stockholm syndrome where you identify with your abuser.

David Icke! :ROFLMAO: The same idiot who thinks the British royal family are lizard people! You'll have to do a lot better than that if you want to avoid ridicule.

Please, try not to be stupid. Nobody killed "hundreds of kids". But keep believing what you read from social media nut jobs, and I'll keep laughing at your posts.

It's more of the Bill Gates 5G conspiracy to trick people to get autism through fake vaccines.

Please, try not to be stupid. Nobody killed "hundreds of kids". But keep believing what you read from social media nut jobs, and I'll keep laughing at your posts.

Yes they did, it’s common knowledge in the medical community in the Philippines and you can google it.

Yes they did, it’s common knowledge in the medical community in the Philippines and you can google it.
I did, and the Dr. Andrew Wakefield 'study', which I believe you refer to, was subsequently retracted by the author when proven fraudulent and entirely unfounded:
If you have anything further to add to your conspiracy theory, please do so.

I did, and the Dr. Andrew Wakefield 'study', which I believe you refer to, was subsequently retracted by the author when proven fraudulent and entirely unfounded:
If you have anything further to add to your conspiracy theory, please do so.

Start with this and follow the money, you are light years from the truth, not surprising!

Start with this and follow the money, you are light years from the truth, not surprising!
Very good, but I note the name Bill Gates is conspicuous by its absence, and no reference, however obliquely, is made to the Gates Foundation either. I believe it was Gates whom we were discussing? Try harder Benny. You failed again.

Very good, but I note the name Bill Gates is conspicuous by its absence. I believe it was Gates whom we were discussing? Try harder Benny.

Sanofi were bankrolled by Gates, he was in on the vaccine

Back
Top Bottom