• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video: Unpretty Facts of Donald Trump - No bashing

thuytien308

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Unpretty Facts of Donald Trump that you may haven't known.
Mr.Trump is one of the most brightest candicate for president 2016. He is a billionaire with a 7.5 billion USD net worth. Also, Donald Trump is known as a person with a very flat and strong personality, and has a lot of shocking speeches ( building a wall to stop Mexicans from coming into USA, .... )
There are some facts about Mr.Trump that could amaze you.
By the way, I would like to say that I do respect him, but perhaps president is not a suitable position for him.
--------------

Mr.Trump is one of the most brightest candicate for president 2016. He is a billionaire with a 7.5 billion USD net worth. Also, Donald Trump is known as a person with a very flat and strong personality, and has a lot of shocking speeches ( building a wall to stop Mexicans from coming into USA, .... )
By the way, I would like to say that I do respect him, but perhaps president is not a suitable position for him.
--------------

No way I'm gonna watch 6 minutes of video about Donald Trump...positive or negative.

But your comment that Trump is one of the "most brightest candicate for president 2016" is laughable. He speaks at the level of a not-especially-bright high schooler.

--------------

The video is nothing new.We already know what he said about illegals from other countries and the fact that Mexico and other countries don't encourage their best to come to America illegally.he wants to build a wall to keep people from coming here illegally. He has bad hair. Flaunts his wealth and would do his daughter if she wasn't his daughter.And he accuses the people he once praised and supported of making bad deals.

Things you "may" not know about Trump. I suppose if there's a rock on top of the rock you live under, you might not know a few of the things the video mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom