• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video Shows Maryland Judge Ordering Deputy to Stun Defendant

And he's been prosecuted. The problem is?

That this crackpot ever was a judge and that the deputy did it when asked something that was totally inappropriate.

That this crackpot ever was a judge

I think this sums up the problem with the left nicely. Your problem is basically with reality. Reality is, that there are bad people in every profession. This can never be remedied.

I think this sums up the problem with the left nicely. Your problem is basically with reality. Reality is, that there are bad people in every profession. This can never be remedied.

The man clearly did not have the personality, class, poise, dignity or qualities that are necessary for being a judge IMHO, and what is reality is the disgusting commands of this judge.

And just because there are bad people in every profession, does not change my comment that the problem with this guy is that he ever was a judge in the first place, crackpot idiots like this judge should not hold a judge's seat.

The man clearly did not have the personality, class, poise, dignity or qualities that are necessary for being a judge IMHO, and what is reality is the disgusting commands of this judge.

And just because there are bad people in every profession, does not change my comment that the problem with this guy is that he ever was a judge in the first place, crackpot idiots like this judge should not hold a judge's seat.

Yeah, you're problem is with reality.

Contra the psychobabblers, it's not possible to know when a person is appointed how they will behave for the rest of their career.

And he's been prosecuted. The problem is?

The problem is that the man did nothing to warrant that type of escalation. Had he been yelling or violent, then yes the cuff would have been warranted. But all he did was talk over the judge. Worthy of a contempt of court charge to be sure, but not that cuff.

The problem is that the man did nothing to warrant that type of escalation. Had he been yelling or violent, then yes the cuff would have been warranted. But all he did was talk over the judge. Worthy of a contempt of court charge to be sure, but not that cuff.

And the judge has been prosecuted for his excess. Now, where is the problem?

And the judge has been prosecuted for his excess. Now, where is the problem?

Ah! The way the first post was written it seems to say you were approving the judge's actions because the man was being prosecuted.

Yeah, you're problem is with reality.

Contra the psychobabblers, it's not possible to know when a person is appointed how they will behave for the rest of their career.

Sure, I am the one who has a problem with reality :lamo

And he should have been removed from the bench after his previous stunt which was unbecoming of a judge.

Defendant had a gun charge on him? I wonder what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That this crackpot ever was a judge and that the deputy did it when asked something that was totally inappropriate.

Highly likely that he is not the only crackpot serving in the US judiciary.

Back
Top Bottom