• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video Shows Indiana Teacher Slam Student's Head Against A Wall Before He Collapses To The Ground

Bum

I survived. Suck it, Schrodinger.
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
An Indiana teacher is receiving some well-deserved criticism after CCTV footage was shared that appears to show him abusing a student.
Teachers are, arguably, the most important people in any society. Doctors, scientists, and engineers are all also up there, but teachers are, at the very least, in the conversation.
School is where kids are formed into adults, where they learn and get skills that will be essential to them for the rest of their lives. Children are the future, which means that teachers are responsible for shepherding the future.
So, when the horrifying video was released, parents were understably concerned about what this means for our kids.

A short blurb taken from the entire article: "Hosinski is not currently allowed on or near school grounds while the investigation takes place and has asked to be allowed to retire immediately."

My questions; based upon the video evidence, why was he not arrested and jailed immediately?
If he was, did he post bond?
Why should he be allowed to retire while pending an investigation?

That teacher is a coward, IMHO.

Bet you dollars to donuts that he would not have been such a tough guy if the student had been of a certain other ethnicity -- IMHO.

In photos obtained by NIA, some of the posters and stickers found in the classroom said things like “Proud to be a conservative,” “Choose life, your mom did” and “Liberalism is a mental disorder.”

Troy Moss, president of Northern Indiana Atheists, could not be immediately reached for comment Tuesday.

According to NIA’s report, the atheist group was directly contacted by a family of one of Hosinski’s students. In their complaint, the student claimed Hosinski was pushing his personal political opinions on students during a lecture on Aug. 16, rather than teaching social studies.

This guy seems like a real winner.

****ing cameras! They **** everything up! Cops can't kick your ass, teachers can't kick your ass, nobody can kick your ass these days. And maybe, just maybe, you need a good ass kicking. Sorry, we're all out! /s

Reactions: Bum
Yikes! :mad: That teacher needs real consequences for this behavior; totally unacceptable.

Civil suit at minimum and I bet the school is scrambling now.

IMO that's criminal assault too. He was at least twice that kid's size...what a freaking bully.

****ing cameras! They **** everything up! Cops can't kick your ass, teachers can't kick your ass, nobody can kick your ass these days. And maybe, just maybe, you need a good ass kicking. Sorry, we're all out! /s

wut

EDIT: NM, just saw the sarcasm tag.

An Indiana teacher is receiving some well-deserved criticism after CCTV footage was shared that appears to show him abusing a student.
Teachers are, arguably, the most important people in any society. Doctors, scientists, and engineers are all also up there, but teachers are, at the very least, in the conversation.
School is where kids are formed into adults, where they learn and get skills that will be essential to them for the rest of their lives. Children are the future, which means that teachers are responsible for shepherding the future.
So, when the horrifying video was released, parents were understably concerned about what this means for our kids.

A short blurb taken from the entire article: "Hosinski is not currently allowed on or near school grounds while the investigation takes place and has asked to be allowed to retire immediately."

My questions; based upon the video evidence, why was he not arrested and jailed immediately?
Allowed to retire? On the video evidence he should already be charged and awaiting trial. Lock him up.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this teacher's gonna get fired. Just blue-skying of course.

And maybe jailed. Again...just guessing.

"Teachers lesson"

Hitting people (especially in the head) is not going to make them smarter.

Was the kid black? I kinda dou8bt it because BLM, the ACLU and the White House and MSM is silent on this

I went to high school in a neighboring district to this one…can’t say I’m shocked that some abusive, ass backward teacher hails from good ol’ Baugo

This guy seems like a real winner.
good call:
Hosinski has been an educator for 40 years, and was named Teacher of the Year in 2020, according to a Jimtown High School social media post.
based on the following, that award is almost as criminal as his actions against that passive juvenile he slammed into the block wall

In 2019, Hosinski drew the ire of families and a local atheist group for materials and lessons that some believed pushed Hosinski's political and religious beliefs on students.

The Northern Indiana Atheists issued an alleged statement complaint: “Hosinski told the class Hillary and Obama are criminals, President Donald Trump is great, and Democrats are liars. He told them abortion should be illegal."

"My student says ‘he told the class Bill Clinton’s friend takes little girls to a sex island and anyone who finds out is killed. Korea has nukes, something about Muslims taking over, and something about gay people getting married.’”

A formal complaint with the Freedom from Religion Foundation led to the school taking action and had all materials that could advance partisan or religious viewpoints removed.
here is what was attributed as initiating his assault of the student:
A press release from the school district said Hosinski confronted the student about a hoodie worn to class.

hosinski knew he was in deep shit:
Prior to the incident, Hosinski requested retirement at the end of the school year in January, but submitted a new request following the incident to leave immediately.

On the Monday following the incident, the Baugo school board voted unanimously to award Hosinski early retirement and allow him to collect his pension.

It is very important to be very aware of where all the security cameras are and where they cover. If you are going to put the click on somebody's head, it is always best to do it in a blind spot. ;)

If that is what it takes to make America great again, I am with Paradoxical, sanman and The Parser on this. Spare the rod, spoil the child, and give the child an extra few gratuitous whips just to make sure.

MAGA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom