• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VIDEO Redding California Police Attempts False Allegations Against Homeless Advocate

RLF

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Watch the laugh a minute fun documenting Redding California police department as they deal with a young lady with hording issues. Hear the alleged "homeless informant" discourage the filming of Redding Police. Watch a fellow who often smells gangrenous and allegedly has others go to the bank with the code to withdraw HIS money be carted away, while his pal cries about being photographed. I can see why !!

FINALLY watch Redding police supervisor falsely accuse videographer of breaking the law.. Luckily its all on film... RAW...UNCUT...UNEDITIDED.

Watch VIDEO

VIDEO - Redding Police Attempts False Allegations Against Homeless Advocate

Re: VIDEO Redding California Police Attempts False Allegations Against Homeless Advoc

Watch the laugh a minute fun documenting Redding California police department as they deal with a young lady with hording issues. Hear the alleged "homeless informant" discourage the filming of Redding Police. Watch a fellow who often smells gangrenous and allegedly has others go to the bank with the code to withdraw HIS money be carted away, while his pal cries about being photographed. I can see why !!

FINALLY watch Redding police supervisor falsely accuse videographer of breaking the law.. Luckily its all on film... RAW...UNCUT...UNEDITIDED.

Watch VIDEO

I watched the video. The police made their allegation, the photographer denied it, and the police accepted his denial. Can't see what the problem is.

Re: VIDEO Redding California Police Attempts False Allegations Against Homeless Advoc

Watch VIDEO

Here is the video in question.

The videographer sounds like a nut-bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom