• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video of white students being asked to leave multicultural center goes viral.

Trump supporters beating up liberals at a trump rally.
Canada my ass. Likely it's Idaho or Eastern Washington state...or maybe a troll farm in St Petersburg.

So now the left has shifted the definition of 'multicultural' to mean 'any culture except Caucasian'?
Kinda hard to keep up with all of their definition shifting to suit the political demands and narratives of the moment.
Oh...that shift happened a while ago. Same thing goes for diversity, it means everything but white people or white men, especially.

Oh...that shift happened a while ago. Same thing goes for diversity, it means everything but white people or white men, especially.
White Grievance ^ in spades.

It sounds like you share the opinion of Biden that black Americans have a monoculture.
It sounds like you are putting words in my mouth. Racist now blame an inferior culture because they can not openly blame an inferior race and never acknowledge the damage done and continuing to be done by such racist behavior.

There is a certain kind of person who believes that if another person has a slice of pie equal in size to their own, then that must mean their own slice of pie is smaller.

Here’s one you can see. Is this how the girls should have responded to the guys?

A Black guy attacks someone, likely a leftist, wearing a KKK hat at a Trump rally? Not so surprising.

The Democrats have a long history of racism and involvement with the KKK and the Republicans have a long history fighting them on these grounds.

Neither of these male university students were wearing or saying anything racist so that's really a terrible analogy.

There is a certain kind of person who believes that if another person has a slice of pie equal in size to their own, then that must mean their own slice of pie is smaller.
There is a certain kind of person that makes shit up so they don't have to actually address the point being made.

It sounds like you are putting words in my mouth. Racist now blame an inferior culture because they can not openly blame an inferior race and never acknowledge the damage done and continuing to be done by such racist behavior.
What 'inferior culture' are you referring to?

There is a certain kind of person that makes shit up so they don't have to actually address the point being made.
I did address your point. “Diversity” to you is anti-white.

A Black guy attacks someone, likely a leftist, wearing a KKK hat at a Trump rally? Not so surprising.

The Democrats have a long history of racism and involvement with the KKK and the Republicans have a long history fighting them on these grounds.

Neither of these male university students were wearing or saying anything racist so that's really a terrible analogy.
A trump supporter beat up a protester who was dressing as a kkk member to protest the right wing’s white supremacist bent. Would you have preferred that the girls in this topic had tried beating up those boys, or do you think that engaging them in discussion as they did was the better way to handle it?

The white kids weren’t there to communicate like rational adults.

In any case my position is that being white shouldn’t have been part of the basis for being asked to leave, since following that line of reasoning failed basically every logic test. They should have been asked to leave because they were assholes. On that basis, it could reasonably be argued that they were making the space uncomfortable.
We wouldn't know what would have happened because the woke snowflakes went all asshole right out of the gate.

Most of the time someone starts a thread like this using material like that, it turns out that the allegedly victimized MAGAs went somewhere to deliberately provoke a reaction so that they could cry victim.

At any rate, this describes much more of whatever this is.

At the end of the day, I just can't get myself worked up about some white kids who decided it'd be hilarious to troll others in this subsection of a building, were asked to leave, and voluntarily left (not until crying victim, of course).

1,400,000 violent crimes a year in this country; 14,000ish homicides (2020 being the exception). And...uh..nothingburgers like this.
yes .. regardless of the intent .. students are allowed to express their personalities, and the beauty of free speech is it can be offensive at times. This type of behavior happens on both sides of the isle, and the females were triggered (which is stupid .. snowflake mentality), didn't act like adults and made a spectacle of it.

Thank God for free speech, and I look forward to the backlash when "triggered" people overreact .. Karens ...

Your stats on violent crimes / homicides is not even related to this topic, and I'll call you out with the strawman.

The left. Race driven to the core, whether it's really there or not, invented / hoaxed when the demand outstrips the supply.

A trump supporter beat up a protester who was dressing as a kkk member to protest the right wing’s white supremacist bent. Would you have preferred that the girls in this topic had tried beating up those boys, or do you think that engaging them in discussion as they did was the better way to handle it?
Strawman ..

I would have preferred the females to act like adults, swallow their pride and respect opposing opinions.

Leftists support the KKK? Lmao what a joke.

"the right wing’s white supremacist bent"??? This is ludicrous!

It was a Democrat wearing a KKK hat, and this is their history, and you have a Black man at the Trump rally beating on him. And for that the people at this rally, including the Black guy, is Racist? Are you really oblivious to the facts and the history of the Democrats, a history which continues today?

As the video which inspired this thread demonstrates, the educational system in the USA needs a complete overhaul. The ignorance we see from the opening video onwards is a condemnation of that system.

"the right wing’s white supremacist bent"??? This is ludicrous!

It was a Democrat wearing a KKK hat, and this is their history, ...
Actually, no. It's the Southern Conservatives' history. And, they are now ALL Republican. Ergo, the KKK is now Republican.

Leftists support the KKK? Lmao what a joke.
If you equate 'the left' with Democrats, as I'm doing here, then it's certainly not a joke. It's a demonstrated part of history and continues to the present day.

You're the one who said black culture comes from slavery. This ignores all the cultural histories and developments that didn't come from slavery or people who didn't descend from slaves. This is a myopic view that I've seen typically comes from people who don't have exposure to actual black cultures and just think rapping and dancing came from slavery.

If you equate 'the left' with Democrats, as I'm doing here, then it's certainly not a joke. It's a demonstrated part of history and continues to the present day.
Why would I equate the political left with the Democratic party? They are not the same thing. While there are certainly racist democrats, the KKK itself is a far right extremist group, with a socially conservative agenda.

You're the one who said black culture comes from slavery. This ignores all the cultural histories and developments that didn't come from slavery or people who didn't descend from slaves. This is a myopic view that I've seen typically comes from people who don't have exposure to actual black cultures and just think rapping and dancing came from slavery.
You are confusing skin color with culture. The point I made that you ignored in your response.

And Black culture has been strongly influenced by other cultures, as have all cultures for thousands of years. In my travels the first thing I notice is how different the culture might be and the second thing is that people everywhere are all much the same.

Skin color is now being used to divide the American people, one of many factors but a prominent one.

...Skin color is now being used to divide the American people, one of many factors but a prominent one.
Take it up with the Trumpers. They are the ones who slammed shut the gates into the country because too many entrants were of brown skin.

Back
Top Bottom