• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video of UFO(s) by moon.

Chock Full o Nuts

Voting for Pedro!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

Interesting, but I'll wait on someone to do some video analysis to detect editing. I'm going to suspect so..
Those craft would have to be huge.

Look like some rocks.

Look like some rocks.
It looks like its right over the moon but that could be deceptive. Interesting though. Send a message 'Hey were over here'.

It's not clear to me that either object "goes behind the moon". It could be in front of the Moon but just washed out. The video also cuts out when the smaller object reaches the brightly lit edge of the Moon. I find this suspicious.

The moon is pretty big. If those objects are near the moon, they would be ten km or more long.

Let's see

Broad daylight, using a telescope to see the moon, and two really large objects are seen

These would be massive objects if they were by the moon, miles in length.

Certainly very real, and our new over lords.

using a telescope to see the moon,
Not clear what was used, but would like to know, as was questioned in the article. Likely one hell of a zoom lense on a DSLR.
Fair amount of magnification to get that close up.
I have several scopes and a couple CMOS cameras for imaging and they don't work like that on "zooming" in.

A lot of things end up being chalked up to birds and such, but I'm still leaning toward edited hoax here.

Reminds me of a couple years ago though. I was headed out one morning with the moon up in daylight. Looked up as I do alot at the moon. Looked away, then it registered, said WTF was that, looked back and gone. Was a bright object with just a bit of separation from the moons edge. Scanned, scanned, scanned...nothing...

Best I can guess was a plane at high altitude that caught the sun back at me for that moment but was to high to discern by eye without reflection. Still wonder though...

Interesting, but I'll wait on someone to do some video analysis to detect editing. I'm going to suspect so..
Those craft would have to be huge.
You don't really need to do any analysis. It appears to be a handheld device based on the wobble but the sound is trying to suggest a mechanical zoom, one which works without any need to refocus at that. You can also check the TikTok page it came from and see how all of the other videos are obvious (and labelled) CGI. The Sun (which barely rises about National Enquirer level) "journalist" even knew this, but put it way down in the article so they could still get the clicks.

And ironically, they've convinced the people it's going to take AI to fool them. :(

You don't really need to do any analysis. It appears to be a handheld device based on the wobble but the sound is trying to suggest a mechanical zoom, one which works without any need to refocus at that. You can also check the TikTok page it came from and see how all of the other videos are obvious (and labelled) CGI. The Sun (which barely rises about National Enquirer level) "journalist" even knew this, but put it way down in the article so they could still get the clicks.

And ironically, they've convinced the people it's going to take AI to fool them. :(
Yeah, I know, The Sun.. Was just in a news feed link.
Didn't turn on sound, but agree likely a manual lense.
Just wait for someone to dig into the pixels showing inserted/edited and show full of shit..

Actually, looking again, may be mechanical. Just touching at that magnification would produce more wobble/shake for a second.

Last edited:
Just wait for someone to dig into the pixels showing inserted/edited and show full of shit..
I just don't see that as even necessary and the wrong approach to take with this kind of thing. Given all of the circumstantial evidence (a random TikTok video, from a page of CGI videos, only picked up by tabloids, no context around date or location, multiple technical inconstancies in the video) the default conclusion is that it is clearly a CGI fake. If someone wanted to present it as even possibly real, it would be on them to present the evidence to support that, not on anyone else to further prove it fake.

I've often remarked that conspiracy theories are often not about believing something that isn't true, but rather having ridiculous interpretations of things that are true.

So, you get the sort of person who looks at this video and thinks its aliens.

I've often remarked that conspiracy theories are often not about believing something that isn't true, but rather having ridiculous interpretations of things that are true.

Meh - if it were aliens, they’d speed up as they flew by us, and lock all their doors.

Humans cannot offer reason when addressing the UFO issue any more than we can interpret fish sounds. So all theories are mute. Today with millions carrying cameras there appears to be many sightings daily all over the world. Why? You tell me.

Prove it otherwise. You can't any more than those claiming what they are.

Prove it otherwise. You can't any more than those claiming what they are.
Can you prove you aren't hallucinating this entire conversation?

Swamp gas.

Can you prove you aren't hallucinating this entire conversation?
That whistling sound you hear i the wind blowing through your skull.

Who said it's aliens?

In my many years I have witnessed two things in the night sky I would never attempt to try to explain.

Meh - if it were aliens, they’d speed up as they flew by us, and lock all their doors.

Yes, I expect they've heard about carjackers from our news. They wouldn't take chances.

Earth has a huge amount of electro-magnetic resonance and that could be responsible for many of the mysteries we witness on the surface and in the skies.

Earth has a huge amount of electro-magnetic resonance and that could be responsible for many of the mysteries we witness on the surface and in the skies.

Sarcasm?

That's what the Lizardpeople wants us to think.

Back
Top Bottom