• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video of Pelosi in styling salon not wearing a mask

vesper

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This woman who on a daily basis rails against Trump or others not wearing masks is a hypocrite. She was caught on video at a salon with wet hair and not wearing a mask. Not only that, this occurred in San Francisco on Monday where salons have not been allowed to open for months. Just today they allowed stylists to start doing hair cuts only outside but no blow drying and no chemical services. Pelosi got a shampoo and blow dry.

EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News had learned.

You can view the security video at the link below.
Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it '''slap in the face''' | Fox News

Scandalous!

This woman who on a daily basis rails against Trump or others not wearing masks is a hypocrite. She was caught on video at a salon with wet hair and not wearing a mask. Not only that, this occurred in San Francisco on Monday where salons have not been allowed to open for months. Just today they allowed stylists to start doing hair cuts only outside but no blow drying and no chemical services. Pelosi got a shampoo and blow dry.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it '''slap in the face''' | Fox News

Rules for thee but not for me! Pelosi... :roll:

Meanwhile....

f1a6a993b998e2f06453928727d2c29b4a4da59c.jpg

Follow the leader, liberate !

Oh, Nan's had chemical services. On the regular.

Even COVID wouldn't want to touch Nancy, so she's fine.

Fox News, so it’s probably not true.

Rules for thee but not for me! Pelosi... :roll:

But that is nothing new when it comes to the elite. They want to control every aspect of your life but never adhere to it themselves. Kudos to the salon owner for releasing the video to FOX.

But that is nothing new when it comes to the elite. They want to control every aspect of your life but never adhere to it themselves. Kudos to the salon owner for releasing the video to FOX.

She's a snake. Knowing she got caught on camera, she lied and said she didn't think she did anything wrong. Yeah, right...

Dem elites get their hair done

Trumps elites waiting for subpoenas & indictments

She's damned sure not the first politician with a "rules for thee but not for me" attitude. The mayor of Philly (I think) was just caught dining inside a CT restaurant while all the Philly restaurants are restricted to outside only. Look, in America the politicians generally believe that they are a form of royalty. It's one of the great many things we need do away with in this nation.

It is Pelosi we are talking about, nothing surprises me anymore with her hypocrisy and aristocratic attitudes.

She's damned sure not the first politician with a "rules for thee but not for me" attitude. The mayor of Philly (I think) was just caught dining inside a CT restaurant while all the Philly restaurants are restricted to outside only. Look, in America the politicians generally believe that they are a form of royalty. It's one of the great many things we need do away with in this nation.

I am tired of the double standards. They reek of hypocrisy.

Next time have the stylist come to your home, Nancy. You can afford it.

Btw...she had a mask...you can see it around her neck in the video. I assume she wore it during her blowout.

everyone should be required to wear a mask in public, even those who are stupid enough to pack in together for a Punkinhead acceptance speech.

In other news Trump claims a person he cannot identify saw a plane fill with terrorist-like people traveling to riots. According to Trump there were six people "like" the person he can't name, and the rest of the plane was filled with rioters.

He claims as proof, that perhaps the person will come forward, or maybe they won't. But Trump clearly believes this to be the case. He had his hair blown dry for the announcement.

And somehow Trump recently got caught using the White House as a prop for his Convention speech. Rules Not For He.... rofl

I am tired of the double standards. They reek of hypocrisy.

I think politically, this may hurt her chances for reelection. Hopefully, San Franciscans, who are seriously hurting from the pandemic in every way, open their eyes, and vote her royal highness out in Nov. It would be tough to do, but not impossible. #PelosiMustGo is trending on Twitter.

I think politically, this may hurt her chances for reelection. Hopefully, San Franciscans, who are seriously hurting from the pandemic in every way, open their eyes, and vote her royal highness out in Nov. It would be tough to do, but not impossible. #PelosiMustGo is trending on Twitter.

I won't hold my breath Trix. I am beginning to believe there are just too many people in her district whose lights are on but they are not home.

Oh, wow, Trump who has never been a mask Nazi...ya really got the OP there:2rofll:

Well if it was hypocrisy you are looking for.

f6857a8e8e69b1132a9b91d615ea3a93c85b2e9e.png

trump-label.jpg

9d71e8d5c011d183291cb0bf4dfc9c8827b5040c.jpg

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

So now conservatives are triggered because "nancy got a haircut without a mask" and hope everyone forgets who is the biggest pos on earth.

If it wasn't for double standards y'all would have none at all.

Well if it was hypocrisy you are looking for.

f6857a8e8e69b1132a9b91d615ea3a93c85b2e9e.png

trump-label.jpg

9d71e8d5c011d183291cb0bf4dfc9c8827b5040c.jpg

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

So now conservatives are triggered because "nancy got a haircut without a mask" and hope everyone forgets who is the biggest pos on earth.

If it wasn't for double standards y'all would have none at all.

Oh, I wasn't "looking" for hypocrisy, and what you just served up there was a big ol' bowl full of deflection.

Cuz ya know...this looks pretty bad coming from the 80-year old woman who called Trump a coward for not wearing a mask.

Wonder if she was eating her high priced ice cream? What a witch.......

Back
Top Bottom