• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video of Pelosi in styling salon not wearing a mask

I posted the actual source. The salon was factually closed. Deny facts a third time you will be permanently ignored. Facebook level politics is that way>

factually, they were in compliance with the local legal guidelines :mrgreen:

Feel free to do all the 'ignoring' you want...doesnt change the facts.

Besides, I'll adjust just fine in Nov when you leave as promised anyway.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

You should see the Yacht she gets a tax rebate on while claiming her boat is an international non-american boat and parks it in American water. She buys a Yacht tax free and then gets to the money she spent on it back! Its an international non-American yacht parked in an American lake. How amazing!

Of course ALL the politicians we have on the national stage are completely money grubbing fakers who love pretending for more money. Why would her breaking the law and then blaming the hair salon bother you at all? Millions of people have to go without a perm but shes queen Nancy so get off her back.

Im pretty sure Trump and Pelosi bang behind the curtains.

Omg
. that last thing

I'm cringing on behalf of trump

So pampered Pelosi gets her hair done at a salon she says should stay closed, causing the owner to go bankrupt..but just not before the queen gets what she can out of this schmucky peasant

Good God

Make America America again

My source beats yours...describes the 'legal' option for a single customer.

Doesent really matter now, it looks like one of yours is afraid of what's coming in Nov and set her up.

If some salon owner can "set her up" then maybe its about time she retires? Shes rich and old enough already esp if shes being outplayed by a salon owner and losing at game of thrones.

We really need to reset the government and just fire ALL career politicians and have a new slate.

If some salon owner can "set her up" then maybe its about time she retires? Shes rich and old enough already esp if shes being outplayed by a salon owner and losing at game of thrones.

We really need to reset the government and just fire ALL career politicians and have a new slate.

Really? You would expect one of your normal places of business to set up other people and cameras to take advantage of you? You wouldnt accept a 'legal' off from someone you normally trusted?

You must be a mindreader!

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Really? You would expect one of your normal places of business to set up other people and cameras to take advantage of you? You wouldnt accept a 'legal' off from someone you normally trusted?

You must be a mindreader!

If you were the owner of this salon would you have released the video? Keep in mind that the state has ordered your business closed for six months because it has been deemed unsafe to cut hair due to some science apparently. Yet it is safe enough for an 80 year old politician to get her hair done and wander around without a mask.

If you were the owner of this salon would you have released the video? Keep in mind that the state has ordered your business closed for six months because it has been deemed unsafe to cut hair due to some science apparently. Yet it is safe enough for an 80 year old politician to get her hair done and wander around without a mask.

Was that under the owner's control? It was set up by a contractor within her business. Do you have a link that say so? And the links I've seen posted said it was legal to have a single patron in the establishment.

Back
Top Bottom