• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video of Pelosi in styling salon not wearing a mask

The horror! Pelosi is “seen walking through the salon with wet hair without a mask.” That’s what her critics have?

What more do we need? Pelosi flouted the laws, and as she's said about a million times re: Trump, "No one is above the law".

Will that hairdresser have their license revoked for blatantly defying the Governor's orders so Ms. "no one is about the law" could get her hair done?

Good question. We'll have to wait and see.

Don't anyone ever try and tell me that Pelosi is for lawful rule. I see my stylist every 5-6 weeks. I haven't been to have my hair, my nails done, etc. since Newsom shut it down again; June. Even though I didn't like the mandates, the rules, I obeyed them. I made an apt. as soon as they opened up again. Thursday is my day...
WTH is Pelosi's excuse?
She doesn't have one, obviously.

My comment was sardonic. I was reflecting that if Rep. Pelosi genuinely believed masking, social distancing, and a shutdown of public services were effective and necessary for stopping the spread of COVID, her behaviour would reflect these beliefs. It doesn't, hence what conclusion can we draw about what she actually believes?

I'm not defending her hypocrisy.

At the same time, let's not just look at the hypocrites. We've also witnessed a lot of politicians walking the walk, taking all the precautions and making sacrifices like the rest of us. We may not agree with their policies, but at least they're personally living by their own edicts.

That's it! Remember when Pelosi proclaimed, "Nobody is above the law"? :lol: What a fraud.

San Francisco allows salons, gyms to reopen -- outdoors - Washington Times

When you think about it, Democrat mayors or governors that placed the people under draconian orders did not keep their own rules. Many of them after ordering no more than 10 people in any gathering were seen protesting with hundreds not social distancing. The governor of Michigan, Illinois and PA to name some. Cuomo went to a state he had banned travel, Georgia. But he and his entourage went to Georgia to take supplies to a Democrat mayor. Pictures surfaced that the two were hugging each other and Cuomo wasn't wearing a mask. They shut down their restaurants yet some have been seen crossing state lines to enjoy a meal out not wearing masks while his people were suffering under his draconian rules. Mayor deBozo was caught going to his gym after Cuomo closed all the gyms. These arses not allow people to gather to bury a family member, or attend church even if the services were held outside. Yet if your name is Floyd or John Lewis you were allowed multiple funerals well attended. And how can we forget Lori Lightfoot getting her hair done while no one else could and had officers protecting her home while people were being killed on the streets by the dozens every week in Chicago. People have had it with the hypocrisy and come November they will not be voting for more of it.

What more do we need? Pelosi flouted the laws, and as she's said about a million times re: Trump, "No one is above the law".

How did she flout the law? One clip of a few seconds of her without a mask walking in a salon. What’s next? She’ll organize a packed crowd without masks to hear her speak in front of the White House? Jesus said it best, you “strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.”

Last edited:
This woman who on a daily basis rails against Trump or others not wearing masks is a hypocrite. She was caught on video at a salon with wet hair and not wearing a mask. Not only that, this occurred in San Francisco on Monday where salons have not been allowed to open for months. Just today they allowed stylists to start doing hair cuts only outside but no blow drying and no chemical services. Pelosi got a shampoo and blow dry.

You can view the security video at the link below.
Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it '''slap in the face''' | Fox News

She had a mask. It was down at that moment...it might need to be for certain treatments.

The people around her had masks on and all were maintaining social distance.

What's the issue here?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Ms. Nancy is the personification of "White privilege," something that she rails against 24/7.

So it is no surprise that she considers herself better than (the) hoi polloi.

She brushes off vandalism simply as "People do things." Can you imagine her indignation if vandals came onto her magnificent San Francisco estate?

Like many other Dem liberals and bleeding hearts, she is a hypocrite of the first water. No surprise there!

This woman who on a daily basis rails against Trump or others not wearing masks is a hypocrite. She was caught on video at a salon with wet hair and not wearing a mask. Not only that, this occurred in San Francisco on Monday where salons have not been allowed to open for months. Just today they allowed stylists to start doing hair cuts only outside but no blow drying and no chemical services. Pelosi got a shampoo and blow dry.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it '''slap in the face''' | Fox News

Poor woman. She apparently lost all ability to reason and think clearly long ago. It is time for some dinosaurs to accept the inevitable extinction that awaits them.

Basic Marxist Rule #1: Marxist rules do not apply to Marxist leaders.

Scandalous!

What it proves is the left rail against Trump for political purposes while they are guilty of the very things they rail against the right with. They want to govern by science. They want to listen to the experts. They want to issue a national mask mandate. It's all political BS that they obviously don't even believe themselves.

How did she flout the law? One clip of a few seconds of her without a mask walking in a salon. What’s next? She’ll organize a packed crowd without masks to hear her speak in front of the White House? Jesus said it best, you “strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.”

The law said no inside service at nail salons. California is also under a mask mandate.

She had a mask. It was down at that moment...it might need to be for certain treatments.

The people around her had masks on and all were maintaining social distance.

What's the issue here?

But but but she needs her mask on to help stop the spread to others. It is her civic duty and California is under a mask mandate, not to mention nail salons are not supposed to provide inside services. Remember, masks only work for those breathing out and do not work for those breathing in. She blatantly showed disregard for her very own constituents.

Couple thoughts:

1) Pelosi should know better. Full stop. It's a ****ing pandemic, leaders should show leadership. Sorry, lefty friends, but this is ****ed.

2) Trump has absolutely zero leg to stand on when criticizing anyone about their behavior during this thing. If he had any credibility at all, I'd say his response to this took a major bite out of it. As it is, it's just one more time Trump acted like a hypocritical trash.

What's clear is that America's leadership has failed in responding to this pandemic, and that you citizens need to stop bickering and bull****ting, and lead yourselves. Safety should never be politicized, especially in a country with such garbage politicians.

Couple thoughts:

1) Pelosi should know better. Full stop. It's a ****ing pandemic, leaders should show leadership. Sorry, lefty friends, but this is ****ed.

2) Trump has absolutely zero leg to stand on when criticizing anyone about their behavior during this thing. If he had any credibility at all, I'd say his response to this took a major bite out of it. As it is, it's just one more time Trump acted like a hypocritical trash.

What's clear is that America's leadership has failed in responding to this pandemic, and that you citizens need to stop bickering and bull****ting, and lead yourselves. Safety should never be politicized, especially in a country with such garbage politicians.

/thread. :bomb:

This is what is triggering Trump Panty Sniffing Nation today?:lol: Nancy Pelosi's hairdresser meeting her inside a shuttered salon? I love it.

My hairdresser met me inside my salon in NH in April, while it was closed under the governor's orders. Just me and him. I was desperate for a touch up because I'm on Zoom calls all the time. Do you all want to report him to the FBI?

Actually it is true. The ****ing salon owner ratted Pelosi out and provided texts and video footage of her majesty breaking lockdown rules to get hur hair did. Sorry the truth doesn't fit your political narrative.

I'm sure come tomorrow Pelosi will squawk about how it's all Trump's fault.

I'm confused. I thought that Republicans were screaming to get hair cuts and not wear masks. Shouldn't Nancy get praise for that?

The horror! Pelosi is “seen walking through the salon with wet hair without a mask.” That’s what her critics have?

Violating state and local law. After whining about the president not wearing a mask.

Maybe I'm missing something , but I don't see a real problem. The purpose of the restriction is to protect the public from rapid exposure in common meeting spots. Pelosi made an appointment and was the only person being serviced. She didn't violate the spirit of the regulations.

Presumably, because of the regulation, the shop isn't open to the public. That doesn't mean they can't go there and use the equipment to conduct a private transaction. It seems like that's the situation, if the owner can't stop one of her stylists from taking a customer. They appear to have known in advance, so why not stop it in advance if it is illegal, or even objectionable?

Now, I wouldn't have done what she did. I recently brought in a hairdresser for my girlfriend at home, and we masked up throughout. Maybe she deserves static over that, but if they were taking precautions otherwise, meh.

It's also damned peculiar that the owner of the shop is simultaneously whining about how she can't operate her business, and then complaining about the work that is coming in. Does she want to run a hair joint or not?

Seems like she wants to embarrass Pelosi more than either of those.

Basic Marxist Rule #1: Marxist rules do not apply to Marxist leaders.

You mean like the silks and gold finery and wine and fine foods and luxury that the cardinals and bishops and pope have, and all the church's billions $$, while millions of their people starve?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

The law said no inside service at nail salons. California is also under a mask mandate.
But but but she needs her mask on to help stop the spread to others. It is her civic duty and California is under a mask mandate, not to mention nail salons are not supposed to provide inside services. Remember, masks only work for those breathing out and do not work for those breathing in. She blatantly showed disregard for her very own constituents.

The law allowed one patron per business on that day. Local news was discussing it.

And duh, you cant wear a mask for 'all treatments' at a spa. That's why the others were also wearing theirs. And were 6 feet away.

Back
Top Bottom