• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video of Pelosi in styling salon not wearing a mask

This woman who on a daily basis rails against Trump or others not wearing masks is a hypocrite. She was caught on video at a salon with wet hair and not wearing a mask. Not only that, this occurred in San Francisco on Monday where salons have not been allowed to open for months. Just today they allowed stylists to start doing hair cuts only outside but no blow drying and no chemical services. Pelosi got a shampoo and blow dry.

You can view the security video at the link below.
Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it '''slap in the face''' | Fox News
"Fine for me, but not for thee"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Fox News, so it’s probably not true.

Actually it is true. The ****ing salon owner ratted Pelosi out and provided texts and video footage of her majesty breaking lockdown rules to get hur hair did. Sorry the truth doesn't fit your political narrative.

I'm sure come tomorrow Pelosi will squawk about how it's all Trump's fault.

I won't hold my breath Trix. I am beginning to believe there are just too many people in her district whose lights are on but they are not home.

:lamo So true!
They'd probably smoke it if they could. #PelosiBlowout

Fox News, so it’s probably not true.

Yeah....we all know you won't actually look at the video because leftists don't deal in facts.

Oh, I wasn't "looking" for hypocrisy, and what you just served up there was a big ol' bowl full of deflection.

Cuz ya know...this looks pretty bad coming from the 80-year old woman who called Trump a coward for not wearing a mask.

And there it is! Folks we have a winner. :mrgreen:

In fairness, they're terrible rules. :shrug:

Even Rep. Pelosi agrees, although she can't do so publicly.

Don't anyone ever try and tell me that Pelosi is for lawful rule. I see my stylist every 5-6 weeks. I haven't been to have my hair, my nails done, etc. since Newsom shut it down again; June. Even though I didn't like the mandates, the rules, I obeyed them. I made an apt. as soon as they opened up again. Thursday is my day...
WTH is Pelosi's excuse?

She's damned sure not the first politician with a "rules for thee but not for me" attitude. The mayor of Philly (I think) was just caught dining inside a CT restaurant while all the Philly restaurants are restricted to outside only. Look, in America the politicians generally believe that they are a form of royalty. It's one of the great many things we need do away with in this nation.

This is small potatoes compared to the Chicago mayor using the police to protect her neighborhood from protesters but leaving everyone else to suffer under anarchy and destruction.

But that is nothing new when it comes to the elite. They want to control every aspect of your life but never adhere to it themselves. Kudos to the salon owner for releasing the video to FOX.

Why did the salon owner release the video? Was Nancy a regular customer?

You have trouble with your eyes? It's on video for God's sake.

Because it ticked her off. Outraged because she is going under because she has been shutdown since March! The salon owner rents chairs out to the stylists that are not paying for their chairs at this time. If you want to know if Pelosi is a regular ask the stylist that did her hair.

Last edited:
Don't anyone ever try and tell me that Pelosi is for lawful rule. I see my stylist every 5-6 weeks. I haven't been to have my hair, my nails done, etc. since Newsom shut it down again; June. Even though I didn't like the mandates, the rules, I obeyed them. I made an apt. as soon as they opened up again. Thursday is my day...
WTH is Pelosi's excuse?

I have been twice now. We call from the car, letting the beautician know we have arrived. They call us in after they had time to sanitize after the last customer. Distancing, and both hair dresser and customer are required to wear a mask. No problem.

The horror! Pelosi is “seen walking through the salon with wet hair without a mask.” That’s what her critics have?

Meanwhile....

f1a6a993b998e2f06453928727d2c29b4a4da59c.jpg

Follow the leader, liberate !

And today we learn that the continued spread of the virus is now Whitehouse policy. Funny but now their policy is finally in line with the response to the virus. All along we thought it was incompetence that drove policy now we see that the 186,000 deaths were intentional and part of the "plan". I"m pretty sure that "You can't stop it!" is not the new CDC policy for all diseases but who knows?

Washington (CNN)A different approach toward the coronavirus pandemic is taking hold at the White House, as newcomer adviser Dr. Scott Atlas eclipses Dr. Anthony Fauci in influence and President Donald Trump and aides are resigned to the virus' inevitable spread.
Now, with two months to go until the election, the White House is focused on reopening the economy and mitigating the virus to a limited extent, or just enough to keep hospitals from being completely overwhelmed.
They're doing it with the imprimatur of Atlas, a neuroradiologist whose voice within the White House is drowning out task force members the public had come to know and trust. Task force meetings are growing more infrequent, ostensibly because its head, Vice President Mike Pence, is often out of town on campaign trips. When the panel does meet, Fauci may or may not be present, and at least one major policy decision was rendered in his absence when he was under anesthesia having a polyp removed from his vocal cord.

The internal goal is to keep things just under control until a vaccine comes out, two senior administration officials said.
"You can't stop it!" one senior official said of the internal thinking on the virus.

Internal tensions and a resignation to virus' spread govern President Trump's pandemic response - CNNPolitics

The horror! Pelosi is “seen walking through the salon with wet hair without a mask.” That’s what her critics have?

She ignored the mandates. Indoor salons were closed Monday, and no blowouts allowed.

She ignored the mandates. Indoor salons were closed Monday, and no blowouts allowed.

It is my understanding only outdoor haircuts started today and no blowouts. No chemical services. So the client gets sprayed down with a water bottle, they cut your hair and that is it.

Actually it is true. The ****ing salon owner ratted Pelosi out and provided texts and video footage of her majesty breaking lockdown rules to get hur hair did. Sorry the truth doesn't fit your political narrative.

I'm sure come tomorrow Pelosi will squawk about how it's all Trump's fault.

If it's true then the OP is free to provide a legitimate source. Fox News is not a legitimate source.

It is my understanding only outdoor haircuts started today and no blowouts. No chemical services. So the client gets sprayed down with a water bottle, they cut your hair and that is it.

That's it! Remember when Pelosi proclaimed, "Nobody is above the law"? :lol: What a fraud.

Aug. 28, 20203:27 PM UPDATED4:35 PM
SAN FRANCISCO — San Francisco officials announced Friday that hair salons, barbershops and nail salons may offer services outdoors beginning Tuesday, joining other parts of the state in a measured plan for reopening.

Salon owners can apply for a permit with the city to conduct their business outside starting Tuesday, though hair services are restricted to dry hair cuts only and everyone is required to wear a face mask, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

San Francisco allows salons, gyms to reopen -- outdoors - Washington Times

Because the Governor closed down her salon and she has no income.

I am more concerned about the hair dresser.

Will that hairdresser have their license revoked for blatantly defying the Governor's orders so Ms. "no one is about the law" could get her hair done?

Back
Top Bottom