• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VIDEO: Obama DRUNK at Town Hall meeting!

Slow the frame rate on a video and claim he's drunk. Seriously? The people in the background are all moving in slow motion.

It's just a joke - don't take it seriously!
They're just making fun of his speech pattern.

He sounds like Bill Cosby - hilarious.

In some clips he does look truly drunk, doesn't he :) LOL!

Last edited:
/shrug, they did this with Bush too. I didn't personally find much humor in either one, but to each their own.

It is in the wrong forum though.

Slow the frame rate on a video and claim he's drunk. Seriously? The people in the background are all moving in slow motion.

That's all? Just slow down the video? Do you mean to say you believe he said what he said - just faster?

It's just a joke - don't take it seriously!
They're just making fun of his speech pattern.

He sounds like Bill Cosby - hilarious.

In some clips he does look truly drunk, doesn't he :) LOL!

if this is a joke why is this in BREAKING NEWS??!?!? :confused:

Weak. Very weak. Be it humor or news, it's still weak sauce

Maybe people who go to town hall meetings are just slow?

That's all? Just slow down the video? Do you mean to say you believe he said what he said - just faster?

No, actually. In addition to slowing down the video, they spliced in audio from other speeches to change the words. At points, his voice clearly does not match his mouth.

So, yeah, it's a poorly done hoax.

Also it's kinda funny.

Last edited:
Don't worry about the video. Just get drunk before watching it, and everything will look normal. :mrgreen:

Well, look at that!
"This is the lighter side forum. Political humor..."
Now, who would have thought they would find "Political Humor" in the "Non Political Forums" sub-section? Silly me!
Sorry for ruffling feathers, everyone. Seriously.

Well, look at that!
"This is the lighter side forum. Political humor..."
Now, who would have thought they would find "Political Humor" in the "Non Political Forums" sub-section? Silly me!
Sorry for ruffling feathers, everyone. Seriously.

You posted this thread in a Breaking News forum, clearly in violation of the posted forum rules. Hence it being moved.

You posted this thread in a Breaking News forum, clearly in violation of the posted forum rules. Hence it being moved.

Yeah, I GET it. HENCE, the APOLOGY, Douche.
(Sorry...typo...)

Yeah, I GET it. HENCE, the APOLOGY, Douche.
(Sorry...typo...)

No problem, newb. We have ALL done this when we first arrived. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom