• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video: Hamas using UN Ambulances as troop carriers

Hellhound said:
as a "wholly idiot"?

keep trying... you'll get it!

Not really necessary man.

Hamas seriously sucks at this game. Hezbollah did a much better job of making Israel seem like a flat (as a description of character) monster.

Not really necessary man.

I love it when another poster comes to the defense of the poster who is trying to insult another poster and failing miserably...... :lol:

Hamas seriously sucks at this game. Hezbollah did a much better job of making Israel seem like a flat (as a description of character) monster.

not a description of rachael corrie? :2wave:

They kill 5, you kill 500. Then turn around and say, "Their the bad guys!" "Them" "Them" "Them" Always "Them", never "you"! And that's the part I don't buy. You're not the good guys either! And your "bad", is much, much worse, than their "bad".

So wait, are you saying that just because their rockets haven't killed as many Israeli's, then Israel is supposed to prosecute a war with a kill quota?

Its not...fair? Maybe they should go back to scheduled battles at dawn with a 1hr lunch break?

You have!

In fact, that's one of the knocks against Israel, that what you've done to them, is disportionate to what they've done to you. They kill 5, you kill 500. Then turn around and say, "Their the bad guys!" "Them" "Them" "Them" Always "Them", never "you"! And that's the part I don't buy. You're not the good guys either! And your "bad", is much, much worse, than their "bad".
are you really saying Israel is wrong because they are competent??? :confused:

He's saying their both wrong and two wrongs don't make a right! God our schools suck...

Current school systems can't tell their kids that they are "wrong" and that quote isn't PC enough. Oh and no more dodgeball either.

But I think many of are saying, there's only one wrong here and its not the Israeli's.

So wait, are you saying that just because their rockets haven't killed as many Israeli's, then Israel is supposed to prosecute a war with a kill quota?

Its not...fair? Maybe they should go back to scheduled battles at dawn with a 1hr lunch break?
No, what I'm saying is that Israel is not without sin, itself. I'm saying both sides are doing evil things. Both sides are committing war crimes. Both sides are guilty. Only Israel, because of it's greater disproportionate destruction, compaired to what these rockets have destroyed, and the fact that the over-riding reason for all the violence is the illegal OCCUPATION by Israel on land that isn't theirs, is MORE at fault!

Only Israel, because of it's greater disproportionate destruction, compaired to what these rockets have destroyed, and the fact that the over-riding reason for all the violence is the illegal OCCUPATION by Israel on land that isn't theirs, is MORE at fault!

Hmm, I seem to remember suicide bombers, rockets, and mortars falling since the time of the original border, the negociated borders, and even when those so called "illegal" settlements were forcefully removed by Israel's own police forces. You understandment of the situation or the reasons behind it seem to be unresearched and illogical.

Why do you keep mentioning the term "disproportionate"? The question still stands. Are you saying that Isreal is only allowed to blow up proportionate numbers of buildings and kill and equal number of Hamas soldiers and Palestinian civilians as Hamas has already? If Mexicans suddenly started blindly firing rockets into California then Californians should just "deal with it" for the next couple of years since not that many are getting killed?

Is what you're doing considered trolling?

No, what I'm saying is that Israel is not without sin, itself. I'm saying both sides are doing evil things. Both sides are committing war crimes. Both sides are guilty. Only Israel, because of it's greater disproportionate destruction, compaired to what these rockets have destroyed, and the fact that the over-riding reason for all the violence is the illegal OCCUPATION by Israel on land that isn't theirs, is MORE at fault!

If hammas did not shoot rockets at schools and blow up buses and discos you might have had a point....

If mexico was shooting rockets at LA, how many would you accept before you demand that we roll mexico like a cigarette?

Hmm, I seem to remember suicide bombers, rockets, and mortars falling since the time of the original border, the negociated borders, and even when those so called "illegal" settlements were forcefully removed by Israel's own police forces. You understandment of the situation or the reasons behind it seem to be unresearched and illogical.
The settlements are not "so called illegal". It is against IHL to hold on to land seized in a war. Period. Not a single country in the world that recognizes Israel's right to that land. So just drop the "so called" crap! They're illegal.

Now, why do you think I didn't research the situation? Because I don't see it the way you do? Why don't you show me your research on how you came to that conclusion?

Why do you keep mentioning the term "disproportionate"? The question still stands. Are you saying that Isreal is only allowed to blow up proportionate numbers of buildings and kill and equal number of Hamas soldiers and Palestinian civilians as Hamas has already? If Mexicans suddenly started blindly firing rockets into California then Californians should just "deal with it" for the next couple of years since not that many are getting killed?
Don't change the subject. And stop trying to spin this into one of your pre-planned speeches. You know what I meant. Deal with it!

Is what you're doing considered trolling?
What a dumbass question!

What a dumbass question!

For sure it is, any serious poster can see that you are not debating, you don't even know what is debating. It is a kind of dumbas - to ask YOU such a question.

He is new, he does not know you yet, so he may not beleive that such a phenomenon like you can exist.

Your anti-Israel antics never cease to amaze me.

Just admit it ... you're Jimmy Carter ... arent't you.

Your anti-Israel antics never cease to amaze me.

Just admit it ... you're Jimmy Carter ... arent't you.

arent't? So is he or is he not?

If Billo's Carter, then he's the only one here who's had a positive success in ME, whereas your... GWB, the war-criminal about to leave office with the thunderous applause of ignorant tie-huggers.

arent't? So is he or is he not?

If Billo's Carter, then he's the only one here who's had a positive success in ME, whereas your... GWB, the war-criminal about to leave office with the thunderous applause of ignorant tie-huggers.

:lol: yeah look at what success carter has brung us! :roll:

Proud and American shouldn't be used in the same sentence...

Silly europeans (or isnert wherever the hell you came from) and thier delusions of relevancy! :lol:

And I don't care for Carter's failure with America, that has nothing to do with the ME.

What did he do for the ME, Are they no longer at war? oh wait. :roll:

Nor have you answered my question.

:2wave:

Time will tell, I propose not to speculate on the success or failure for some time now.....

Back
Top Bottom