• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video: Glenn Beck says big government bailouts are an affront to God

HEADLINE: Video: Glenn Beck says big government bailouts are an affront to God

OVERVIEW: Glenn Beck explains to his viewers that big government bailouts--like the ones from Obama and in the EU--are an affront against God Almighty.

LINK: Video: Glenn Beck says big government bailouts are an affront to God - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com

That's what you took away from that? Sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing, but it didn't seem like he was headed there. I was more surprised to see a rabbi on there. Isn't Glenn a morman and an anti-semite?

Beck is a mormon and those guys think the constitution is a religious document. So him seeing the government being outside what he interprets the constitution to be would be considered an affront to him. This sort of nonsense is what happens when someone takes a legal document and confuses it with religion.

Beck is a mormon and those guys think the constitution is a religious document. So him seeing the government being outside what he interprets the constitution to be would be considered an affront to him. This sort of nonsense is what happens when someone takes a legal document and confuses it with religion.

I guess Glenn is all for Muslims then, because most (all?) of their countries are ruled by religion. So, in essence, Glenn is all for stoning people for committing adultery and for women who are seen with other men who are not their husbands. I would also say that since Glenn thinks nations should be ruled by their God, that he's okay with lashings as punishment.*

* Did I just pull a "Beck" by twisting words or what? Maybe I should have my own TV show! LOL

Back
Top Bottom