• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video: Democrats busted trying to falsely slander Rand Paul supporters

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Crap like this doesn't even pi$$ me off anymore, because I've come to accept that that's just the kind of dishonesty and slime the left represents these days. They are so morally bankrupt, that they don't even care about the negative impact that stunts like this have on race relations in our society. As always, they put their political ideology ahead of America, as they've demonstrated time and time again over the last 10 years.

I wonder how many progressives will show up at Beck's rally in DC later this month, and pull the same despicable crap?

YouTube - ‪Jack Conway Supporter Racism and Rand Paul Smears At Fancy Farm‬‎

Did you say the same thing when peeps on the right did this to Ron Paul last primary cycle? After that first debate, when the people talked to Hannity and was Colmes still there at the time? Douchebag supreme. Misinterpret what he said, didn't give time to explain. The GOP and the right railroaded the bejesus out of Ron Paul last time around.

Did you say the same thing when peeps on the right did this to Ron Paul last primary cycle? After that first debate, when the people talked to Hannity and was Colmes still there at the time? Douchebag supreme. Misinterpret what he said, didn't give time to explain. The GOP and the right railroaded the bejesus out of Ron Paul last time around.

I wasn't then, and I'm not now, a Ron Paul fan. Anyone who publishes a racist newsletter to raise campaign funds for more than 10 years, will never get my vote no matter what their stand on the issues are. Unfortunately, that's exactly what Ron Paul did.

It's too bad too, because the libertarian platform has reasonable ideas on some issues.

This is typical Democrat playbook stuff. Right out of the 1972 Alinsky dress-up protest of H.W. Bush. Dress up as a Rand Paul supporter and scream racist remarks, just like 1972 Tulane's view from Alinsky: Dress up as KKK members with signs saying "We Support H.W. Bush" back then. Same thing... and an old trick.

Crap like this doesn't even pi$$ me off anymore, because I've come to accept that that's just the kind of dishonesty and slime the left represents these days. They are so morally bankrupt, that they don't even care about the negative impact that stunts like this have on race relations in our society. As always, they put their political ideology ahead of America, as they've demonstrated time and time again over the last 10 years.

I wonder how many progressives will show up at Beck's rally in DC later this month, and pull the same despicable crap?

YouTube - ‪Jack Conway Supporter Racism and Rand Paul Smears At Fancy Farm‬‎

Its just more of the same for the left. they are so ****ing pathetic. The sad thing is here there are liberals that will excuse it or make up some bull**** reason why its OK...or some other disgusting dodge...
Mary Frances Berry
“Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness.”

So it was OK to do with Ron Paul because he did something you didn't like. Of which he said:

Ron Paul '90s newsletters rant against blacks, gays - CNN.com

A series of newsletters in the name of GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul contain several racist remarks -- including one that says order was restored to Los Angeles after the 1992 riots when blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."

CNN recently obtained the newsletters -- written in the 1990s and one from the late 1980s -- after a report was published about their existence in The New Republic.

None of the newsletters CNN found says who wrote them, but each was published under Paul's name between his stints as a U.S. congressman from Texas.

Paul told CNN's "The Situation Room" Thursday that he didn't write any of the offensive articles and has "no idea" who did. Video Watch Paul's full interview with CNN »

"When you bring this question up, you're really saying, 'You're a racist' or 'Are you a racist?' And the answer is, 'No, I'm not a racist,'" he said.

Paul said he had never even read the articles with the racist comments.

"I do repudiate everything that is written along those lines," he said, adding he wanted to "make sure everybody knew where I stood on this position because it's obviously wrong."

It was ok then for the right-wing to railroad Ron Paul. But now it's not ok for the left-wing to try to railroad Rand Paul eh? I don't think either case is justifiable.

It was ok then for the right-wing to railroad Ron Paul. But now it's not ok for the left-wing to try to railroad Rand Paul eh? I don't think either case is justifiable.

Look, I never said Ron Paul wrote anything racist in those newsletters. The reason I can never support him, is that he allowed a blatantly racist newsletter that he founded and that bears his name, be published for more than 10 years. A newsletter that was obviously written to appeal to skin heads, the clan, neo-Nazi's, and every other racist, white supremacist group in America. If that weren't enough, every newsletter had a contact phone number on it so people could call to subscribe to the newsletter, which just happened to be Ron Paul's campaign headquarters. Even if it's true that he had no idea about the content of that newsletter, he was still collecting campaign money from it's proceeds for a very, very long time.

I'm sorry, but common sense tells me that something just isn't kosher about all that. The man is either a racist, someone who panders to racists for political gain, or is a complete and total fool for not knowing anything about the newsletter that brandishes his name... therefore he will never receive my support for any public office.

Ron Paul dug his own political grave, and if Rand Paul doesn't be careful, then he'll join his nut-case father.

Back
Top Bottom