• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VIDEO: CNN Wolf Blitzer drinks wine, dances to celebrate Hillary’s nomination

This election is what Dems wish Hillary was versus what Hillary really is.

That, and establishment versus blow up both parties and start over.

If Trump would just get out of the way for the most part, he'd win. But he won't, so who knows what will happen.

Hillary has bigger worries than Trump. The FBI investigations of the Clinton Foundation, Wikileaks, Russia, and miles of people with grudges to bear.

I'd say it's high time that the corrupt political elite's got blowed up.

You are right about the continuing Clinton scandal train. It just never stops, and keeps getting worse and worse.

You people were ready to build statues in that fugitive's honor not that long ago.

Do you consider yourself personally responsible for the words and actions of every other person whom I consider to be a conservative?

Is that the same Nate Silver that completely blew Trump winning the republican nomination.

"7 Times Nate Silver Was Hilariously Wrong About Donald Trump"

Oh never mind! :mrgreen:

Believe whatever you want to believe but don't have a coronary after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

:lol:

Go back and read the website again,you missed a few things.While you're at it take a look at Real Clear Politics latest general election polls which shows Clinton leading by 5 %.

Deal with it.

I predict that Trump will be defeated in November because more Americans support hope and change than are falling in line with Trump's hate and fear.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Last edited:
You people were ready to build statues in that fugitive's honor not that long ago.

Well...we changed our minds...as any rational person would. Personally, I had no idea the extent of his [Assange] hate for Hillary. Nor did I know the extent of his connection to Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort and his connection to Putin....until they hacked the DNC.

Last edited:
I'd say it's high time that the corrupt political elite's got blowed up.

You are right about the continuing Clinton scandal train. It just never stops, and keeps getting worse and worse.

I dunno....the elite are starting to look pretty good compared to what might replace them.

I haven't had a television in 20 years and don't follow Wolf Blitzer but I did watch the video. He looked as excited as the average male at a wedding reception. Sorry, an old guy nodding in time to the music doesn't qualify as dancing.

And, consider. If you're a Democrat you had a choice between Sen. Bernie Sanders or Sen. Hillary Clinton. Aren't they two of the hour horsemen of the Apocalypse?

I haven't had a television in 20 years and don't follow Wolf Blitzer but I did watch the video. He looked as excited as the average male at a wedding reception. Sorry, an old guy nodding in time to the music doesn't qualify as dancing.

And, consider. If you're a Democrat you had a choice between Sen. Bernie Sanders or Sen. Hillary Clinton. Aren't they two of the hour horsemen of the Apocalypse?

No. They aren't.

I dunno....the elite are starting to look pretty good compared to what might replace them.

Those that are blowing up the political elites are single term. They'll likely never be reelected. In their blowing up the elites, taking them out of power, openings for new people are going to be made. Those are the real replacements for the political elites, not those that are blowing up the elites.

Well...we changed our minds...as any rational person would. Personally, I had no idea the extent of his [Assange] hate for Hillary. Nor did I know the extent of his connection to Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort and his connection to Putin....until they hacked the DNC.

But the Russian connections to the Clinton Foundation don't bother you?

Back
Top Bottom