• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Video: Cali is now a war zone

The numbers in the blog come from the FBI.

And I provided multiple sources that prove my point. NOT JUST ONE.
LOL what a lie. All your links are from partisan leftie blogs. Facts can always be twisted to look like something they werent meant to be. If you were truly honest youd quote directly from the source, but you never will because it shows something thats completely different than the lib BS youre spewing.

LOL what a lie. All your links are from partisan leftie blogs.
No, they arent. Review.

Facts can always be twisted to look like something they werent meant to be. If you were truly honest youd quote directly from the source, but you never will because it shows something thats completely different than the lib BS youre spewing.

Already done.

LOL what a lie. All your links are from partisan leftie blogs. Facts can always be twisted to look like something they werent meant to be. If you were truly honest youd quote directly from the source, but you never will because it shows something thats completely different than the lib BS youre spewing.
More.

What are you talking about?

Do you just make stuff up?
Your own link admits its a blog. All your supposed facts are bullcrap, and you know it. Fail more. :ROFLMAO:

Third generation Angelena here. So you want to talk about California?

In recent times San Bernardino, or San Berdoo as my father used to call it, is notorious for two things: 1) the terrorist attack in 2015 with a mass shooting and failed bombing attempt, and 2) one of the hardest hit areas during the real estate crash of 2008, and then one of the slowest areas in the country to recover (per Money magazine in 2017). High rate of foreclosures, and subsequent empty houses reflected the hell of their real estate market.

Some of the more cavalier of let’s-move-L.A.’s-homeless-elsewhere advocates suggest San Bernardino, the Inland Empire (RE lingo) that isn’t.

Lastly, my maternal grandfather used to buy grapes to make wine from sellers in Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino County.

Your own link admits its a blog. All your supposed facts are bullcrap, and you know it. Fail more. :ROFLMAO:
You are just lashing out because I provided the facts, from multiple valid sources, and you cant refute them for the life of you........all you've got is "nuh uh!".

A child's arguement.

Must be embarrassing.

You are just lashing out because I provided the facts, from multiple valid sources, and you cant refute them for the life of you........all you've got is "nuh uh!".

A child's arguement.

Must be embarrassing.
Truth be told, this thread is not indicative of PoS' better work. If I were him, I'd just slink away like I did after I threw-up in a MAGA party hallway after eating a fake-meat hamburger.

Later, I caught a lot of grief on Truth Social for the episode, but then I pointed out that fake meat is not MAGA and so was able to weather the storm.

MAGA.

When I became an expat over 20 years ago, I sometimes check out videos of my home state. Wow, it's turned to complete crap, and comparable to the third world ghettos I see in my travels. Sad! WTF happened? :oops:

WTF happened? Progressive liberal democrats happened. But first realize that looks like paradise compared to where I’m at. Detroit is far worse then the video shows kommiefornia. Progressive liberal democrats have rundown Detroit for 60+ years. The story if the same for many city’s…Baltimore, Cleveland, St. Louis, New Orleans, Flint, Detroit, Memphis, Milwaukee…….
same tired old story, same tired old excuses by progressives

Reactions: PoS

A child's arguement.

Must be embarrassing.
You have provided no facts whatsoever so stop deluding yourself. blogs are not facts. the day you post facts is the day hell freezes over.

Truth be told, this thread is not indicative of PoS' better work. If I were him, I'd just slink away like I did after I threw-up in a MAGA party hallway after eating a fake-meat hamburger.

Later, I caught a lot of grief on Truth Social for the episode, but then I pointed out that fake meat is not MAGA and so was able to weather the storm.

MAGA.
LOL you should practice what you preach and slink away into your lib hidey hole. Your moronic MAGA comedy shtick was never funny and just shows how lame you imagination is.

You have provided no facts
That is lie.i provided facts that prove my point, that you cannot refute, cites from multiple valid sources.

You are flailing.

That is lie.i provided facts that prove my point, that you cannot refute, cites from multiple valid sources.

You are flailing.
Quoting from blogs is lying, thats all you do. The day you stop using blogs in place of facts is the day hell freezes over. You lose. Again.

Third generation Angelena here. So you want to talk about California?

In recent times San Bernardino, or San Berdoo as my father used to call it, is notorious for two things: 1) the terrorist attack in 2015 with a mass shooting and failed bombing attempt, and 2) one of the hardest hit areas during the real estate crash of 2008, and then one of the slowest areas in the country to recover (per Money magazine in 2017). High rate of foreclosures, and subsequent empty houses reflected the hell of their real estate market.

Some of the more cavalier of let’s-move-L.A.’s-homeless-elsewhere advocates suggest San Bernardino, the Inland Empire (RE lingo) that isn’t.

Lastly, my maternal grandfather used to buy grapes to make wine from sellers in Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino County.
Im from the South Bay myself. I been to San Bernardino proper once. My friend said there were some great places to pick up girls and so we went. This back in the mid 90s. When we got there it was like nobody was out in the streets, I mean nobody. Hardly any cars even. Big Bear and Santa's Village would be heaven compared to the city.

just keep right on lying.
All your links are from blogs and you claim theyre facts, so youre the one who's lying. Keep digging that fail hole. :LOL:

All your links are from blogs and you claim theyre facts, so youre the one who's lying. Keep digging that fail hole. :LOL:
A lie.

And even the one that is a blog contains official numbers

For example.

"SAN FRANCISCO – August 25, 2021 – A report released today by the Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice finds that, compared to the 35 California counties that voted Democratic in the 2020 presidential election, the state’s 23 Republican-voting counties have higher rates of violent crime, including homicides. "

The blue link takes you to the actual report with the actual numbers.

Sorry I had to explain that to you.

A lie.

And even the one that is a blog contains official numbers

For example.

"SAN FRANCISCO – August 25, 2021 – A report released today by the Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice finds that, compared to the 35 California counties that voted Democratic in the 2020 presidential election, the state’s 23 Republican-voting counties have higher rates of violent crime, including homicides. "

The blue link takes you to the actual report with the actual numbers.

Sorry I had to explain that to you.
LOL "Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice" a bunch of bloggers who are advocating freeing everyone from jail. Oh yeah, like theyre really unbiased... :LOL:

I wonder whether you really believe in your own horsecrap, but I wouldnt be surprised if thats the case.

You are quite wrong. I was there.

The vast majority of Londoners in WWII were proud of their city and proud of themselves. We saw ourselves as fighting in the front line against evil and as honourable, decent people.

Incorrect. Looting and organised crime during the Blitz was rife.

Where did you get that from I wonder?

From history.

LOL "Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice" a bunch of bloggers who are advocating freeing everyone from jail. Oh yeah, like theyre really unbiased... :LOL:

I wonder whether you really believe in your own horsecrap, but I wouldnt be surprised if thats the case.
That isnt what it is.

See thevword "report" in blue?

Click on it. Real numbers.

From history.

From history.

Ah, the English hating Guardian. How very unsurprising.

Reactions: PoS
Back
Top Bottom