• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VIDEO: Behind Redding California MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon"

RLF

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What is growing in the Linden Ave. canyon behind the Martin Luther King neighborhood in Redding California ? The numbers of homeless men, women, infants, pregnant women as well as early prison release AB 109'ers. The persecution and segregation of blacks yesterday and the persecution of homeless by the City of Redding today. We have a fire department shooting streams of spiritual innuendos ... We have City Councilors saying "we should be tougher on homeless"...
We have "Jim Crow" type don't give to the panhandlers and homeless signs . Redding has criminalized homelessness.
Not one word from a pastor or preacher .......
And many of these same people now have the hypocritical AUDACITY to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Dr. Martin Luther King " I Have A Dream" speech???
Behind Redding MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon"

Re: VIDEO: Behind Redding California MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon

What is growing in the Linden Ave. canyon behind the Martin Luther King neighborhood in Redding California ? The numbers of homeless men, women, infants, pregnant women as well as early prison release AB 109'ers. The persecution and segregation of blacks yesterday and the persecution of homeless by the City of Redding today. We have a fire department shooting streams of spiritual innuendos ... We have City Councilors saying "we should be tougher on homeless"...
We have "Jim Crow" type don't give to the panhandlers and homeless signs . Redding has criminalized homelessness.
Not one word from a pastor or preacher .......
And many of these same people now have the hypocritical AUDACITY to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Dr. Martin Luther King " I Have A Dream" speech???
Behind Redding MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon"

Where were the multitudes of homeless he kept talking about? I didn't see anybody.

Re: VIDEO: Behind Redding California MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon

Where were the multitudes of homeless he kept talking about? I didn't see anybody.

I did not want to show their exact location for fear of Redding Police reprisal.

Back
Top Bottom