• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Victory, sharia compliant Churches Chicken closes its doors

You guys are being awful harsh to a man that in multiple threads has apologized for certain things he said.

When he took credit for closing down a Church's by mere rumor I knew he was FOS.

You wouldn't make it to the third time, your ass would be grass long before then.

Hating on Jews isn't tolerated like hating on Muslims is around here.

I haven't tested out that theory
Those who hate Muslims tend to cover it up by saying it is just about Islam.

Hatred of Judaism should be acceptable on here following that logic :shrug:

Just watch the sock puppets that show up to spank on Israel with the kind of tenacity that SgtRock spanks on Muslims worldwide.

They're never long-lived.

He has no clue.

He just does what his masters at FNC tell him.

doood...the fact that YOU wont see the irony in your post is MIND blowing...

still...

SgtRock...new leaf and all Id still love to hear what a Sharia compliant restaurant is. Would you launch efforts against Kosher compliant restaurants as well?

Id still love to hear what a Sharia compliant restaurant is.

It's funny how he totally failed to actually define what precisely that meant anywhere in this thread, isn't it?

Would you launch efforts against Kosher compliant restaurants as well?

No no no, that would anti-Semitic. :lol:

Will those God-loving Christians down in Texas ban Kosher delis next?

I don't expect anything. But maybe over time you will see that I have had a change of heart.

I'm glad to hear that, and don't let the nay sayers pull you down. Everyone deserves a second chance, and not too many are willing to admit that they were wrong. Kudos to you.

I'm glad to hear that, and don't let the nay sayers pull you down. Everyone deserves a second chance, and not too many are willing to admit that they were wrong. Kudos to you.

This is like his 6th chance in my four years here. He's not sincere and has been espousing his racist tendacies for a long time. If it had been about any other religion besides Islam, he would never have been allowed back.

What exactly is a "Sharia compliant" restaurant, and how exactly does it impose its "Islamic supremacy" upon your neighborhood?

Seriously, you call this a "small victory", but I don't see any conceivable way that it constitutes any victory at all.

Oh, and congratulations for putting some of your neighbors out of their jobs.

Mighty Oaks come from Little Acorns - Those Today just looking for a little Menu revisions will someday persuade those with at least some power how Smart it will be to just "block off a street on Friday's" or not have any Women around distracting Faithful Men at Prayer , or not text's or photo's critical of the Prophet anywhere at all in a certain location.

Can't happen here (??) It can - not because there are so many Muslims (even in the near future) but because White Liberals are easily handled by the determined.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, maybe in Bizarro World. :lol:

How about a Clear statement that We can handle 10% + Islamic population without any substantial problems. I'm waiting for ANY prominent current Politician to address this matter. There is a reluctance.

It means they will not assimilate , and Today's Liberals/Progressive's etc - think that a plus for our society and nation possibly.

I see them on the street in San Diego.

Er so? I see Mormon missionaries on the streets here in Dallas....Does that mean they are not assimilating?

NO - because the LDS Church is identified with the Good Old USA , and people abroad when thinking of the Church invariably think of America. Goes hand in hand.

Back
Top Bottom