• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Victory, sharia compliant Churches Chicken closes its doors

The place might have closed down but I highly doubt it is because of Sgt. Rock's actions.
BTW I had Church's chicken the other day and it was pretty darn good cooked and served mostly by Mexicans.

Mexicans? Why would Mexicans be working at a chicken place in America? Did you report them?

But their honey biscuits are soooooooooooo good.

Sharia Compliant Church's Chicken in my home town went out of business this week. It was once very popular but when I and some of my friends spread word that Church's is a sharia compliant resturant franchise thier customers left in droves. A small victory indeed but it sends a message that the people of my town will not tolerate islamic supremacist businesses like this in our town.

Man I sure do love Texas.......SgtRock :rock

Wait, what? Do they throw gays and adulterers into the fryer or something? You Southerners have a strange taste in food.

Wow SgtRock sure ran from this thread pretty early on.

not running away, I have givin much thought recently to my obsession with Islam and my misplaced hatred for muslims. I was wrong for my part in driving these people out of business.

not running away, I have givin much thought recently to my obsession with Islam and my misplaced hatred for muslims. I was wrong for my part in driving these people out of business.

Kudos for having the courage to own up to it.

I don't know what is more disturbing... your obsessive compulsive behaviour toward Islam that has apparently seeped into the activities of your offline life, or your new-found bipolar affective disorder of regret. Why did you bother coming on here to tell everyone that you successfully shut down a restaurant? Did you want a patt on the back, boyscout?

Do you expect us to thank you now that you've had an eiphany about how hateful and misguided you are?

I hope this turd of a thread gets flushed to the basement so I can tell you what I really think of you.

I don't know what is more disturbing... your obsessive compulsive behaviour toward Islam that has apparently seeped into the activities of your offline life, or your new-found bipolar affective disorder of regret. Why did you bother coming on here to tell everyone that you successfully shut down a restaurant? Did you want a patt on the back, boyscout?

Do you expect us to thank you now that you've had an eiphany about how hateful and misguided you are?

I hope this turd of a thread gets flushed to the basement so I can tell you what I really think of you.

Maybe he's trying to copy Danarhea, who received a lot of kudos for his recent revelation that mexican immigrants are "human" after all, an epiphany which occurred last week, after one of them helped him get a job he wanted.

Im not try to copy anyone. I truely am sorry for what I have done. Im trying to turn over a new leaf, so to speak.

I don't expect anything. But maybe over time you will see that I have had a change of heart.

I don't expect anything. But maybe over time you will see that I have had a change of heart.

What prompted this change of heart, and what feelings have changed?

So you're sorry your blind hatred and senseless bigotry played a part in costing law-abiding Americans their jobs in this economy?

Well, I'm sure that's a genuine comfort for those who owe their unemployment to you.

I wouldn't count on it.

Genuine anti-Semites don't last long around here, but SgtRock's tenure is proof that hating on Muslims is socially acceptable on DP.

An islamic supremacist.....chicken restaurant?

What does sharia compliant chicken even mean? And how could it be a bad thing?

This thread confuses me

He has no clue.

He just does what his masters at FNC tell him.

You guys are being awful harsh to a man that in multiple threads has apologized for certain things he said.

I'm being awful harsh to a man that has started many more threads where he published his bigotry and proudly stood behind it each time.

He has also recanted in the past, only to return to his bigoted ways after a brief time.

I have no interest whatsoever in his latest epiphany, it comes off as dishonest and temporary as it has in the past.

I'm being awful harsh to a man that has started many more threads where he published his bigotry and proudly stood behind it each time.

He has also recanted in the past, only to return to his bigoted ways after a brief time.

I have no interest whatsoever in his latest epiphany, it comes off as dishonest and temporary as it has in the past.

This is true. This is not the first time he's "apologized" for his actions/words. One of the first posters I noticed was him, four years ago. Only participating in threads about Muslims. To bash them, not to talk about the actual topic. He'd get called on it, apologize, then repeat.

You guys are being awful harsh to a man that in multiple threads has apologized for certain things he said.

He has apologised more than once. I have previously been more than polite to him and I for one no longer believe him, I think he will always deep down have this irrational hatred and it won't go away either.

I wonder if I made post calling for the extermination of Jews or a picture of oh I dunno, the wailing wall being blown up and laughed about it, after making threads about how Judaism and/or Israel is such a poisonous disease on this world that shouldn't exist and then I apologised a few weeks later for the 3rd time whether anyone would believe me.

I have no sympathy for him, only pity for any Muslim in Texas who will be forced to live within a few miles radius of such hate

Last edited:

Well I did not know he has done this before.

I wonder if I made post calling for the extermination of Jews or a picture of oh I dunno, the wailing wall being blown up and laughed about it, after making threads about how Judaism and/or Israel is such a poisonous disease on this world that shouldn't exist and then I apologised a few weeks later for the 3rd time whether anyone would believe me.

You wouldn't make it to the third time, your ass would be grass long before then.

Hating on Jews isn't tolerated like hating on Muslims is around here.

Back
Top Bottom