• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has "Biological Research Facilities," Worried Russia May Seize Them

who gives a F*** about Putin? I don't want russia to get access to those labs. now if there is guilt to lay also on Ukraine or the US for those labs then so be it and we need to deal with it. but first things first.

ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY deciding whether this story is true based on WHICH SIDE you want... or rather NEED to be the bad guy?

MAYBE THEY"RE ALL BAD GUYS.... but we have to KNOW, not f***ing distort every G****** story to make us feel better.

holy ****

they need to clarify what the hell she meant by that answer.

Every news article results in an emotional meltdown for these people. Simply posting a story results in accusations of thought crimes.

They're irrational.

Every news article results in an emotional meltdown for these people. Simply posting a story results in accusations of thought crimes.

They're irrational.

When the story is stupid, it deserves to be rejected...

Here's an interesting quote from the above article:
At a press conference on Wednesday, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby was asked by a reporter—once again without mentioning Victoria Nuland’s comments—to explain, “to us what the relationship if any, there was between the Pentagon and the Ukrainian side on any biological labs,” and, “When was the last cooperation and what do you say about these Russian accusations?”

Kirby refused to answer the question and replied by saying the Russian accusations were “absurd” and “laughable,” and added, “There’s nothing to it. It’s classic Russian propaganda. And, and I wouldn’t, if I were you, I wouldn’t give it a drop of ink worth paying attention to.”

My experience has been that when an inaccurate report surfaces, spokespersons usually just give a short reply in the negative and move on, because there's nothing to discuss.

Kirby, a professional spokesperson for the Pentagon, launches into some comical pantomime routine and dumps out all his poker tells.

I’m starting to see why the Left has a bullseye on Tucker Carlson’s forehead these days. Say what you want about him, but he does raise legitimate questions that you won’t see asked by mainstream media in the current political environment: Does the Pentagon have any relationship with any biological pathogen research facility in Ukraine; what is the nature of that relationship; why is any such research being funded in Ukraine in the first place; and if this research is so innocuous, why is the U.S. so concerned about it falling into Russian hands?

Also, we knew the Russians were going to invade. Why wasn’t the issue of the security of this research addressed beforehand? It sounds like more Biden Administration incompetence along the lines of its bungled departure from Afghanistan.

Last edited:
I’m starting to see why the Left has a bullseye on Tucker Carlson’s forehead these days. Say what you want about him, but he does raise legitimate questions that you won’t see asked by mainstream media in the current political environment: Does the Pentagon have any relationship with any biological pathogen research facility in Ukraine; what is the nature of that relationship; why is any such research being funded in Ukraine in the first place; and if this research is so innocuous, why is the U.S. so concerned about it falling into Russian hands?

Also, we knew the Russians were going to invade. Why wasn’t the issue of the security of this research addressed beforehand? It sounds like more Biden Administration incompetence along the lines of its bungled departure from Afghanistan.

Great questions. Expect to be treated like a nazi traitor for not parroting the CNN narratives.

The left here can't stand asking questions, seeking clarity, or gathering information.

That type of activity is for "Russian stooges" and "America haters".

The russians made this same claim in 2018. Where there hell was Tucker then?

Its a bullshit conspiracy theory.

i didn't think i would type this but i bet some Americans were also North Korean propogandists circa 1950.

Biolaba are not an issue. Bio-weapons development is an issue. I would call this post a nice try if the issue had not been beaten to death earlier in the thread.

Biolaba are not an issue. Bio-weapons development is an issue. I would call this post a nice try if the issue had not been beaten to death earlier in the thread.

You can’t say this enough: the Left has destroyed the trust of Americans in their media because THEY KEEP LYING TO THEM TO SUPPORT A POLITICAL AGENDA, like the four years of fake news reporting they did on the Steele dossier because they hate Trump, or their current lying on the what they’ve branded the “Don’t say gay” bill which never uses that word and is designed to prevent the teaching of transgenderism to grade schoolers. They need to get back to their job of reporting facts and get the politics out of it.

You can’t say this enough: the Left has destroyed the trust of Americans in their media because THEY KEEP LYING TO THEM TO SUPPORT A POLITICAL AGENDA, like the four years of fake news reporting they did on the Steele dossier because they hate Trump, or their current lying on the what they’ve branded the “Don’t say gay” bill which never uses that word and is designed to prevent the teaching of transgenderism to grade schoolers. They need to get back to their job of reporting facts and get the politics out of it.
Media has destroyed trust in the media not over politics or political agendas. What we see from media today is tame regarding political agenda compared to what we had in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.

Media has destroyed trust for profits. Their agenda is ratings. While print media is just trying to survive they are not nearly as Godawful as the 24/7's which have also effected Network news. It has turned the entire area of cable and TV news into a barren landscape of bullshit....all for ratings.

The scary part about the Right leaning MSM is that it is just parroting the propaganda of mass murderer and war criminal Vladimir Putin AND maintaining their ratings if not growing them for it. THAT DOES NOT BODE WELL FOR THIS COUNTRY.

Last edited:
the OP is being used (again) and doesn't even know it (again).

Back
Top Bottom