• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has "Biological Research Facilities," Worried Russia May Seize Them

Yeah, we've been over this. 'Biological labs' ≠ "biological WEAPONS labs." That Russia might seize research into diseases for purposes of disease prevention and ask its weapons programs to see if they can do anything usefully evil with the data does not make the lab that generated the data a "weapons" lab.

@VySky is just recycling some second-hand dumbassed Russian propaganda. Again. When Tyler Durden is your God and is tied to Russian intelligence... 🤷
If those labs are no big deal, then why is she concerned that the research might fall into Russian hands?

‘probably causing the pandemic’ with no evidence; more anti-USA pro-tRumPootinXi propaganda

You think it came from the "bat cave"? LOL

Yes of course we are. Other countries are, terrorists probably are, so we have to. We outsourced gain of function research to China, probably causing the pandemic.

They get around it by calling it "dual use" research. Developing bioweapons and vaccines for them. It has to go together, you can't just develop vaccines for bioweapons without having bioweapons.

Word games fool people so easily.
Let's see some proof that Ukraine is developing vaccines for ...whatever biological weapons you think they're studying. Evidence of these pathogens being studied in those labs in Ukraine?

No big differences.
Really? I suppose now you'll tell me that all those universities that have bio-research labs are really fronts for the creation of biological weapons and thus are in violation of the Biological Weapons Convention.

Yes of course we are. Other countries are, terrorists probably are, so we have to. We outsourced gain of function research to China, probably causing the pandemic.

They get around it by calling it "dual use" research. Developing bioweapons and vaccines for them. It has to go together, you can't just develop vaccines for bioweapons without having bioweapons.

Word games fool people so easily.
That is not the point. I strongly suspect the 14 level-4 safety labs we have in this country are developing bio-weapons to study them and prepare defenses to them. Are any of the labs in Ukraine level-4 safety labs? Here I will give you the answer. There are no BSL-4 labs or their equivalent in Ukraine.....zero....zilch.....nada

As for the labs in the US "studying bio-weapons" are they studying to produce them? I would seriously doubt that.

Last edited:
If those labs are no big deal, then why is she concerned that the research might fall into Russian hands?

The Russians might cure cancer!

You think it came from the "bat cave"? LOL
Considering all those bats he has in his cave, it wouldn't surprise me if Bruce Wayne is behind COVID.

Everyone needs to note who is and is not springing to the rescue of this pro-Putin disinfo thread.

Every one of them.

Watch this shit. It's been going on far longer than we knew. It's even more insidious now, because we had our own phase with people like McCarthy who abused the very real (if much smaller) communist threat that he railed about for personal gain.

I imagine a lot of countries have such facilities
Yeah, we've been over this. 'Biological labs' ≠ "biological WEAPONS labs." That Russia might seize research into diseases for purposes of disease prevention and ask its weapons programs to see if they can do anything usefully evil with the data does not make the lab that generated the data a "weapons" lab.
@VySky is just recycling some second-hand dumbassed Russian propaganda. Again. When Tyler Durden is your God and is tied to Russian intelligence...
🤷

Have you ever tried responding to the words someone posted? Concern about "research" falling into "hands" is not "IT'S A BIOWEAPON LAB!"

Last edited:
Everyone needs to note who is and is not springing to the rescue of this pro-Putin disinfo thread.

Every one.

Watch this shit. It's been going on far longer than we knew. It's even more insidious now, because we had our own phase with people like McCarthy who abused the very real (if much smaller) communist threat that he railed about for personal gain.

^^ This is what hysteria looks like.

^^ This is what hysteria looks like.
He's debating your Russian/Putin propaganda. You can't seem to refute him. Pity that.

He's debating your Russian/Putin propaganda.

Mr Person doesn't debate; he throws hissy fits and stomps his feet.

Then he makes a list of people in the thread.

You can't seem to refute him. Pity that.

There's nothing to refute. Glen Greenwald wrote an article quoting Victoria Nuland answering Sen Rubio in a congressional hearing.

That quote calls into question numerous articles over the past two weeks where "fact checkers" were stumbling over themselves to "DEBUNK!!" info they obviously had no knowledge about.

Have a lollipop and read the article. or don't read it. I don't really care about your opinion.

Mr Person doesn't debate; he throws hissy fits and stomps his feet.

Then he makes a list of people in the thread.

There's nothing to refute. Glen Greenwald wrote an article quoting Victoria Nuland answering Sen Rubio in a congressional hearing.

That quote calls into question numerous articles over the past two weeks where "fact checkers" were stumbling over themselves to "DEBUNK!!" info they obviously had no knowledge about.

Have a lollipop and read the article. or don't read it. I don't really care about your opinion.

Do you know of ANY developed country that doesn't have biological research labs? Good lord... The proponents of this LIE are relying on peoples ignorance of what these labs do.. Hint: They don't develop biological weapons...

So you admit you're just pushing an ad for this propaganda, and not really interested in debating it at all? How absurd.

Because these labs have specimens of contagious diseases.. Is there ANY thing in science that the GQP won't turn into some grand conspiracy? good lord...

“uh, Ukraine has, uh, biological research facilities.” - Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland
Well, that's an interesting development.

It sure is. You fell for a Russian conspiracy theory and are helping Russia in the propaganda war against Ukraine who they unjustly invaded.

Russia’s baseless claims about secret American biological warfare labs in Ukraine are taking root in the U.S. too, uniting COVID-19 conspiracy theorists, QAnon adherents and some supporters of ex-President Donald Trump.
Despite rebuttals from independent scientists, Ukrainian leaders and officials at the White House and Pentagon, the online popularity of the claims suggests some Americans are willing to trust Kremlin propaganda over the U.S. media and government.

Hey, we got Schism right here...pull them up by the roots!

Do you know of ANY developed country that doesn't have biological research labs? Good lord... The proponents of this LIE are relying on peoples ignorance of what these labs do.. Hint: They don't develop biological weapons...

By design, they have to develop biological weapons or import them from elsewhere.

Otherwise, they can't work on responding to biological weapons.

Because these labs have specimens of contagious diseases.. Is there ANY thing in science that the GQP won't turn into some grand conspiracy? good lord...

What an endless stream of horse crap comes from the Right now...just garbage that they sling out there....worse, its Putin garbage.

Frankly, I am done considering them Americans. This has gone too far now. If I had to bet money on them actually believing the crap they peddle vs just being Russian Agent being run by Russian Intelligence Officers, I would bet on them being Russian Agents every time and very likely make out in the end.

By design, they have to develop biological weapons or import them from elsewhere.

Otherwise, they can't work on responding to biological weapons.
Putin just reels you guys in doesn't he? What appeals to you most about disinformation? Is it that pushing disinformation aggravates the left that makes you like it so?

So you admit you're just pushing an ad for this propaganda, and not really interested in debating it at all? How absurd.

Not at all, I just don't care what Mach's opinion is.

What an endless stream of horse crap comes from the Right now...just garbage that they sling out there....worse, its Putin garbage.

Frankly, I am done considering them Americans. This has gone too far now. If I had to bet money on them actually believing the crap they peddle vs just being Russian Agent being run by Russian Intelligence Officers, I would bet on them being Russian Agents every time and very likely make out in the end.

Are you angry that Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland disclosed to Sen Rubio that Ukraine does in fact have biolabs that she is concerned may fall into Russian hands?

And how exactly do you believe this is Russian propaganda? Is it because of Biden's Undersecretary of States response during a formal hearing?

Back
Top Bottom