• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victor Davis Hanson: "Remodeling America"

nota bene

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Dr. Hanson draws a comparison to the corrupters of the French Revolution and today's Jacobans. I'll list the subheads for those actually interested in reading the article:

Green Poverty
The United States of Everyone
Health Care — for the Healthy
The Criminal Rich
The Cult of Reason
Revolutionary Cannibalism https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/02/remodeling-america-modern-day-jacobins/

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Dr. Hanson draws a comparison to the corrupters of the French Revolution and today's Jacobans. I'll list the subheads for those actually interested in reading the article:

Green Poverty
The United States of Everyone
Health Care — for the Healthy
The Criminal Rich
The Cult of Reason
Revolutionary Cannibalism https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/02/remodeling-america-modern-day-jacobins/
I call that The Mad Dash to UTOPIA, it is driven by fear and feeble mindedness.

America and in fact the entire West is crashing.

On the plus side folks are starting to wake up to how poorly our systems which have been long run by the immoral ignorant elite have performed over a long period of time....it took three years of Trump before members of the Failed Elite were willing to consider the idea but better late than never.

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Top Bottom