• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victim of North College Hill 'boredom beating' has died (hate crime victim)

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Casey Weldon
july 12, 2013

A man allegedly assaulted and robbed by six teens during a "boredom beating" in North College Hill has died.

Pat Mahaney, 46, passed away Friday at University of Cincinnati Medical Center a little less than a year after the vicious beating that caused him to suffer internal bleeding and put him in the hospital for four days.

Investigators determined the teens instigated the August 2012 attack because they were "bored" and looking for something to do.

North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said the juveniles jumped Mahaney from behind, hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground with a six-pack of beer he had just purchased.

"As they were approaching the individual they actually discussed this event, before actually doing the event," Foust said.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Pat Mahaney, North College Hill 'boredom beating' victim has died

Gee, they had to do something. Being bored and seeing a "creepy ass cracker" with beer was too much for the four. Then there's the four guys that beat another "creepy ass cracker" then threw him into traffic killing him in Cobb, Georgia, or how about that "White Hispanic" shot in the head in Miami. Nah, "Hate Crime" only happens when a "creepy ass cracker" is attacked and wins.

By Casey Weldon
july 12, 2013

A man allegedly assaulted and robbed by six teens during a "boredom beating" in North College Hill has died.

Pat Mahaney, 46, passed away Friday at University of Cincinnati Medical Center a little less than a year after the vicious beating that caused him to suffer internal bleeding and put him in the hospital for four days.

Investigators determined the teens instigated the August 2012 attack because they were "bored" and looking for something to do.

North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said the juveniles jumped Mahaney from behind, hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground with a six-pack of beer he had just purchased.

"As they were approaching the individual they actually discussed this event, before actually doing the event," Foust said.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Pat Mahaney, North College Hill 'boredom beating' victim has died

Gee, they had to do something. Being bored and seeing a "creepy ass cracker" with beer was too much for the four. Then there's the four guys that beat another "creepy ass cracker" then threw him into traffic killing him in Cobb, Georgia, or how about that "White Hispanic" shot in the head in Miami. Nah, "Hate Crime" only happens when a "creepy ass cracker" is attacked and wins.

and will it be labeled a hate crime? hell no

and will it be labeled a hate crime? hell no

Of course the six will not be charged with a hate crime. Were the perpetrators of the brutal murders of Christian and Newsome ever charged with hate crimes. The victims were all white.

I live about 25 minutes from there. The mopes will be recharged with murder I suspect and tried as adults/. Heck Joe Deters might demand the death penalty.

I live about 25 minutes from there. The mopes will be recharged with murder I suspect and tried as adults/. Heck Joe Deters might demand the death penalty.

Oh, come on they were just poor kids like Trayvon, it was that 46 yr. old man that's at fault. He wouldn't share his beer and Skittles.
BTW, what's teenage crime like in that area?

Oh, come on they were just poor kids like Trayvon, it was that 46 yr. old man that's at fault. He wouldn't share his beer and Skittles.
BTW, what's teenage crime like in that area?

Joe Deters is not going to be soft on these mopes. If he can find a way to send them to prison for life, if not death row, he will

Can you not be partisan? Really? Do you have any cell in your body that can look at a situation, and not automatically take the position you were told to take by the media?

Again.

A nobody was killed by some other nobody's, well, beaten to death. Sure it's a tragedy and a heinous crime, but really... why should we care?
Unless you know the guy or live around there, this shouldn't be your concern.

Again.

A nobody was killed by some other nobody's, well, beaten to death. Sure it's a tragedy and a heinous crime, but really... why should we care?

It's hypocritical because the media and the general public are selective in their outrage and concern of crime. Some black kids beat up a white man, and LeBron scores 36 and grabs 13 rebounds. A non-white kills a black boy and the world stands still.

Again.

Hey you're right. Why should we care about the guy? He's was only a "Creepy Ass Cracker" with a family to feed. Just another Joe citizen bothering no one living in Main Street America going to the store for a six pack then getting his brains rattled so bad it takes him a year to die. So you tell me that Pat Mahaney's death should be none of my business. Hmm. How about the guy in Cobb, Georgia that was attacked by 4 teens, or the guy in Miami reading while waiting for a bus shot in the head. Should you and I care? I think so. I think that you or I have the right to care about fellow Americans whether of any color, creed, or religion. That's why my grandparents came to America (legally) over 100 years ago. My grandparents wanted their children to grow and live in a Free and Just land called America.When people fear their government that is tyranny. When the government fears the people that is Liberty. I read that somewhere.

Last edited:
Hey you're right. Why should we care about the guy? He's was only a "Creepy Ass Cracker" with a family to feed. Just another Joe citizen bothering no one living in Main Street America going to the store for a six pack then getting his brains rattled so bad it takes him a year to die. So you tell me that Pat Mahaney's death should be none of my business. Hmm. How about the guy in Cobb, Georgia that was attacked by 4 teens, or the guy in Miami reading while waiting for a bus shot in the head. Should you and I care? I think so. I think that you or I have the right to care about fellow Americans whether of any color, creed, or religion. That's why my grandparents came to America (legally) over 100 years ago. My grandparents wanted their children to grow and live in a Free and Just land called America.When people fear their government that is tyranny. When the government fears the people that is Liberty. I read that somewhere.

He could have had 10 kids for all I care, he is not worth having him as a national icon. Trayvon martin was put up as a national icon and look where that got us. You want a new trayvon martin?

I am not saying that his death should be none of your business. You as an individual can be interested in anything you want. In fact, if you live in the area where this happened, it's actually advisable that you do pay attention to it. I am just arguing that it is not an event that needs national coverage and ample debate.

Travyon martin didn't need it and shouldn't have gotten it. He is just a nobody, now dead. Zimmerman is also a nobody, soon to be dead. Nobody's who matter only to the circle of their acquintances don't belong in the national spotlight and have a whole song and dance about them.

He could have had 10 kids for all I care, he is not worth having him as a national icon. Trayvon martin was put up as a national icon and look where that got us. You want a new trayvon martin?

I am not saying that his death should be none of your business. You as an individual can be interested in anything you want. In fact, if you live in the area where this happened, it's actually advisable that you do pay attention to it. I am just arguing that it is not an event that needs national coverage and ample debate.

Travyon martin didn't need it and shouldn't have gotten it. He is just a nobody, now dead. Zimmerman is also a nobody, soon to be dead. Nobody's who matter only to the circle of their acquintances don't belong in the national spotlight and have a whole song and dance about them.

I agree that there's really no reason to have any icons, or poster children of Hate at any time. I feel for the parents of TM. I have five children myself and would be devastated if any of them died in any manner. I posted the comparisons of the issue to bring out that specific point. TM was a punk from all indications, he was not a law abiding teenager and had he not attacked GZ, he would probably be alive today. All the BS today and hate being directed at GZ is unfounded. He was tried and been found innocent.
I wonder how much could be accomplished if the people of Chicago got together to stop the deaths of children caused by Black on Black murders, rather than the outpouring of hate that is being stirred by the race baiters and hate hustlers of this country.

Can you not be partisan? Really? Do you have any cell in your body that can look at a situation, and not automatically take the position you were told to take by the media?

like you didn't with the Zimmerman case, The lefts hypocrisy literately makes me ill
If that was a gang of white teenagers and a black victim your head would be exploding Sharpton and the other race baiters in the NAACP would swarm to that town like rats to cheese. Obama would have said if i had i brother it would look like him and they would have every one in that town labeled as racist. they would force the lead detictive to step down because he was white and assign a federal prosecutor because NC is a red state and we all know republicans would let those white teens go

Back
Top Bottom