• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victim of mob violence is charged with murder for shooting in self-defense.

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
What happens when morons fan the flames of violence by misinterpreting police arrests and condoning violence during a time when democrat officials are keeping police officers from defending the public?

You get innocent kids getting caught up in efforts of property owners to defend their properties by armed civilians rather than by police, and the situation turns deadly. I feel sorry for the poor kid. I feel sorry for America. I feel sorry for good people (like president Trump) being hated and abused by bad people out to do no good.

What there is another case besides the Kenosha case? Nothing has been proven in the Kenosha case as yet. As I have posted a zillion times, all of the degrees of Homicide in Wisconsin Law and the entire self-defense statute set is easy to find on the Internet. I even posted all the degrees of Homicide on one of these threads.

You don't know if it was Self Defense or not nor do you know if one of the degrees of Homicide will stick and nor do I. I suspect reckless endangerment will stick. But that is just a guess on my part.

This is going to a jury. We will ultimately know what a jury decides and then we can agree with it or not. However for those that have insisted that the shooter will not even be charged or indicted, I think you will want to rethink that opinion.

Last edited:
You get innocent kids getting caught up in efforts of property owners to defend their properties by armed civilians rather than by police, and the situation turns deadly. I feel sorry for the poor kid.

Me too. The videos I've seen show him acting in self-defense, but leftists don't even recognize the right to defend yourself from a mob of criminals.

What happens when morons fan the flames of violence by misinterpreting police arrests and condoning violence during a time when democrat officials are keeping police officers from defending the public?

You get innocent kids getting caught up in efforts of property owners to defend their properties by armed civilians rather than by police, and the situation turns deadly. I feel sorry for the poor kid. I feel sorry for America. I feel sorry for good people (like president Trump) being hated and abused by bad people out to do no good.

They lived 20 miles away from Kenosha.

His mother drove him there.

She should've known better, especially if he was carrying a gun.

The first reaction was to suggest that the OP should be moved to the funnies section, but as I type, I realise that there's nothing funny about such an obvious troll post.

They lived 20 miles away from Kenosha.

His mother drove him there.
She should've known better, especially if he was carrying a gun.

Store owners in riot torn democrat cities where the police have been hog-tied by democrat design have been forced to hire armed citizens to protect their properties from criminal thugs who apparently do not know it is wrong to loot, to burn, to assault and to destroy. Sad.

The first reaction was to suggest that the OP should be moved to the funnies section, but as I type, I realise that there's nothing funny about such an obvious troll post.

You should take advantage of posts which challenge mob thinking which should be challenged. This could be a teachable moment.

Back
Top Bottom