• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victim Child was Executed, But You'll Never Hear About It

Very sad.

No idea what could have lead to the shooting other than a mental issue or drugs. Or both.

Perhaps he's a thug? Lots of those types are feeding off the hatred from BLM these days, similar to what occurred in the late 1960s-1970s, when black serial killer gangs roamed the streets of major cities, looking for vulnerable white people to kill. Back then it was the Black Panthers driving extremist racial violence..

Thanks, I hope you follow through.

No big deal. Glad to help. My thoughts go to how the parents feel as I/we talk. I studied Method Acting when I was young and not ugly.. As you know, one has to "Live" the feelings, etc.
I was trying to get the root of their feelings a while ago and had to stop. What a mental-load these people have to carry. Damn..

So an innocent 5 year old child is executed in broad daylight in front of his siblings and several neighbors...and that's not newsworthy to CNN and MSNBC? Do liberals really only care about giant meth-head criminals such as George Floyd, yet don't care about an innocent white child murdered? Or the burglar in Georgia. Or the guy who tried to shoot a cop in Atlanta with his own weapon. On and on it goes. I'm sure that the only liberal commenters on this thread (if any reply at all) will now completely ignore this boy's death, and instead complain that I defamed the giant methbag in Minneapolis. Tough ****.
One sees that you are finally managing to crank up the old lying mode again.

Had me worried there of late.

This again. Yes a black man went crazy. Whats new. 40 Children under the age of 5 kill them selves every day in the great USA.

I am calling BS on that statement:

However, the study authors stressed that it’s rare for young children to die by suicide. Kids between the ages of 5 and 11 have a suicide rate of 0.17 per 100,000 children. For teens from 12 to 17, that number rises to 5.18 per 100,000, according to background information from the study.
Suicide can strike children as young as 5, study warns - CBS News

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, less than 2 out of every one million children ages 5 to 11 will die by suicide.
Suicide in Children — What Every Parent Must Know | Psychology Today

None I have found address children under 5 and the figures from 5 to 11 do not get close to 40 a day in that group.

The right seems to have a selective morality when it comes to the lives of children. They don't, of course, want to hear about kids in cages or the 6 kids that have died in ICE custody...

Sorry to bust your fake victimization parade, but it appears to be everywhere even though a murder - out of 14,000 homicides a year in the US - is not national news no matter how much you want to rage about black people and attack media for making everything about racial resentments.

5-year-old boy shot and killed in front of his sisters

Police have man in custody after 5-year-old fatally shot in N.C.

I'm not gonna keep searching. That's a quick 10 second google.

Like always, when the person on the right complains about the liberal media not reporting on something, the person on the right is lying. This one just so happens to have the TAAC touch to it.

Then was was Ahmaud Arberry's death deemed important enough by national news organizations to be turned into a national story?
I specifically mentioned CNN and MSNBC's lack of coverage of the boy's murder, to which to respond by providing links to articles written by the NY Daily News and a local Richmond, Virginia station. Is there a reason why you think that's relatable? Besides, a poster after you displayed the honesty that you so cowardly lack in all matters, when he said he doesn't care if the story is true or not.

Let's be honest now for once;

1. Had you ever heard of this story before reading my OP?
2. Would you have heard of this story if you hadn't read my OP?
3. Why would CNN not cover this boy's murder, yet create hours of coverage for Ahmaud Arberry's death?

You accusing someone else of lying is hilarious.

Oh, enough with your moronic flailing and lying. Yet again you're gleefully raping a tragedy to score points in your endless crusade against one of your target groups. No more, no less. It's all you do here.

Oh, enough with your moronic flailing and lying. Yet again you're gleefully raping a tragedy to score points in your endless crusade against one of your target groups. No more, no less. It's all you do here.

Why was Ahmaud Arbery's death worthy of national media coverage, but Cannon Hinnant's isn't? Clutching your imitation pearls isn't a good look. You've routinely commented on and submitted threads about interracial homicides, but now you're above that. This thread is exposing you for what you are- you can't offer one sympathetic word for a 5 year old child who was a victim of interracial violence.

Tucker talked about it on tonight's episode. Still no word from CNN, MSNBC, or NBC News, ABC News, or CBS News. Wrong kind of victim for them I guess.

That's it? No other national reporting on fox? Clearly fox is biased

So an innocent 5 year old child is executed in broad daylight in front of his siblings and several neighbors...and that's not newsworthy to CNN and MSNBC? Do liberals really only care about giant meth-head criminals such as George Floyd, yet don't care about an innocent white child murdered? Or the burglar in Georgia. Or the guy who tried to shoot a cop in Atlanta with his own weapon. On and on it goes. I'm sure that the only liberal commenters on this thread (if any reply at all) will now completely ignore this boy's death, and instead complain that I defamed the giant methbag in Minneapolis. Tough ****.

Tragic. If it were my child, I doubt I would want it spread all over the globe and politicized though.

That's it? No other national reporting on fox? Clearly fox is biased

The lack of coverage demonstrated by CNN, MSNBC, and the national news desks of the alphabet soup orgs is in direct contrast to the wall-to-wall coverage they gave to Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Rayshart Brooks. You have no valid point to make, as usual.

Prayers to the family. The murderer's "reasoning" for this senseless killing is still unclear, nor the relationship with the family. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to this report.

Some people are just animals. Looking for motive or reasoning as it pertains to the behavior of animals is often times a fruitless endeavor.

What a horrible story. A five year old child, executed point blank riding his bike in front of his father's house by the next door neighbor and did it in front of his sisters.

There was plenty of coverage immediately locally, but not much nationally as the execution occurred on Sunday. I did see 47 minutes ago CNN did post a story after the child was laid to rest this evening. And an article at USA Today two hours ago.

The little boy was to start Kindergarten this year. His name is Cannon Hinnant. SAY HIS NAME OUTLOUD! Say it!

Why wasn't this story covered nationally days ago? Was it because the little boy was white and the one who executed him is black? I know damn well if this was a little 5 year old black boy being executed while riding his bike by a white man it would be on all national MSM radar for days.

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to his parents and his sisters that witnessed it first hand. How horrible.

Five year olds do not have racist motives or political motives. They do not judge the color of a person's skin. Five year olds are as innocent as they come never attending school and hearing playground smut.

When you hear stories like this, one can easily conclude people who would do such an act is demonic.

~................... This thread is exposing you for what you are- you can't offer one sympathetic word for a 5 year old child who was a victim of interracial violence.
What you consistently refuse to realize is that any thread that you make for the sake of exploiting individual tragedy to suit your obvious agenda, does not lend itself to expressions of sympathy for any victim you so shamelessly exploit.

On the contrary, it will inevitably lead to addressing what appear to be carrion feasters for what they are, rather than insulting victims and their folks by giving such exploitative shenanigans any more consideration than just calling them that.

And in that context, posters who sport the image of fascist scumbags as an avatar should really not make themselves look any more despicable than they already are in that and their overall posting history, by ludicrously attempting to lecture others on morality.

Sorry to bust your fake victimization parade, but it appears to be everywhere even though a murder - out of 14,000 homicides a year in the US - is not national news no matter how much you want to rage about black people and attack media for making everything about racial resentments.

5-year-old boy shot and killed in front of his sisters

Police have man in custody after 5-year-old fatally shot in N.C.

I'm not gonna keep searching. That's a quick 10 second google.

Like always, when the person on the right complains about the liberal media not reporting on something, the person on the right is lying. This one just so happens to have the TAAC touch to it.

I'm tired of all this tit for tat racial BS as much as anyone. But, If a white man would have done this, the entire country would explode with the media stirring people like you into a frenzy.

You know it's true, but you are not honest enough to admit it.

The lack of coverage demonstrated by CNN, MSNBC, and the national news desks of the alphabet soup orgs is in direct contrast to the wall-to-wall coverage they gave to Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Rayshart Brooks. You have no valid point to make, as usual.

Fox wont cover this story nationally. Fox gave wal to wall coverage of those other stories. They must be biased.

Dude....its your theory not mine

:yawn:

Let me know when this sort of thing happens 110,000 120,000 130,000 140,000 150,000 160,000 170,000 times in four months. Then I'll think about whether to care. :coffeepap

:yawn:

Let me know when this sort of thing happens 110,000 120,000 130,000 140,000 150,000 160,000 170,000 times in four months. Then I'll think about whether to care. :coffeepap

That's funny, because that wasn't the criteria you used when you posted on this thread;

[W:1709]Father and son charged with murder of unarmed black man Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

The death of a useless black burglar in your state garnered over 2,000 comments, while an innocent 5 year old boy's murder in another southern state isn't enough to care about in your words. You and the others like you have so aptly demonstrated time and time again who has privilege and special rights in this country, and it's not those devilish white males you whine about.

Back
Top Bottom