• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victim Child was Executed, But You'll Never Hear About It

We ain't seen nothing yet. Pretty soon those black devils will be roaming around killing White Americans for sport. Maybe then people will believe me when I tell them that they (the blacks) are that end-time "beast" or "man of lawlessness" that's spoken of in Revelation.

That is some racist stuff

Because it took less than a day to arrest this little boys killer. It took months to arrest Arberys killers, and only after they released video showing they killed him and the earlier info on the case was wrong.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

The men in that case were cleared of wrongdoing by the local district attorney. They were only arrested after national media companies decided to exploit the racial element involved in the altercation, and subsequent death of Arbery. Again, Arbery was a willing participant in street combat, not an innocent 5 year old child riding his bike in front of his parents house. The media signals which victims you're supposed to care about, and you obediently acquiescence, perhaps even subconsciously.

I heard about this the day after it happened, and I never watch the news, any of it.

All these posters are claiming that they knew about Cannon Hinnant prior to my OP, yet no one said a word about him on DP? Thanks for proving my point.

The men in that case were cleared of wrongdoing by the local district attorney. They were only arrested after national media companies decided to exploit the racial element involved in the altercation, and subsequent death of Arbery. Again, Arbery was a willing participant in street combat, not an innocent 5 year old child riding his bike in front of his parents house. The media signals which victims you're supposed to care about, and you obediently acquiescence, perhaps even subconsciously.

Fox is racist for not airing this

I don't believe that you want this story aired or discussed, so stick a Fox News pin on your lapel.

Fox news wont air it nationally. They must be a racist soros owned leftist network

All these posters are claiming that they knew about Cannon Hinnant prior to my OP, yet no one said a word about him on DP? Thanks for proving my point.
I didn't know about the incident but always know that you can be counted upon to, sooner or later, feast upon such tragedies for the sole purpose of pursuing your totally unrelated and usually despicable agenda.

Most here have no difficulty in identifying you for what you are.

The local DA knew the guys and covered it up. The police told the family their son was killed in someone's house, not on the street.

You are the one currently trying to politicize this little boys tragic death.

All you're proving is that you would use a little boys tragedy for your personal purpose.

But if the child was black and man white

RACISM!!

You'll do nothing.

Chances are not looking good for you, hence your need to freak out on the forums again. This is not a new beginning for you. Its your last gasp. Finally your “proud” relics are being torn asunder.

You are lying about the lie.

When I posted my OP, the only websites that had published articles about the murder were local North Carolina and Virginia TV affiliates. The story has now been picked up by Fox, CNN and others.

Back
Top Bottom