• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Victim Child was Executed, But You'll Never Hear About It

That's funny, because that wasn't the criteria you used when you posted on this thread;

[W:1709]Father and son charged with murder of unarmed black man Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

The death of a useless black burglar in your state garnered over 2,000 comments, while an innocent 5 year old boy's murder in another southern state isn't enough to care about in your words. You and the others like you have so aptly demonstrated time and time again who has privilege and special rights in this country, and it's not those devilish white males you whine about.

:yawn:

Oh, were you saying something? I couldn't hear your insignificant point over the cries of 110,000 120,000 130,000 140,000 150,000 160,000 170,000 people that your "president" has killed through his gross negligence. :coffeepap

i wasn't gonna bring this up but here are some other kids killed by guns in the last few weeks (since some here now appear to be in caring mode)...

215683.jpg

215253.jpg

215374.jpg

214623.jpg

213297.jpg

So an innocent 5 year old child is executed in broad daylight in front of his siblings and several neighbors...and that's not newsworthy to CNN and MSNBC? Do liberals really only care about giant meth-head criminals such as George Floyd, yet don't care about an innocent white child murdered? Or the burglar in Georgia. Or the guy who tried to shoot a cop in Atlanta with his own weapon. On and on it goes. I'm sure that the only liberal commenters on this thread (if any reply at all) will now completely ignore this boy's death, and instead complain that I defamed the giant methbag in Minneapolis. Tough ****.
Condolences to the family.

The only reason this is news for Fox is because the guy was black.

i wasn't gonna bring this up but here are some other kids killed by guns in the last few weeks (since some here now appear to be in caring mode)...

215683.jpg

215253.jpg

215374.jpg

214623.jpg

213297.jpg

Were those first degree interracial homicides? No. So much like the ridiculous idiocy of Phys, you're conflating two different things.

and here are some wives/girlfriends/exes gunned down by their husbands/boyfriends/exes...

215555.jpg

215594.jpg

215260.jpg

214783.jpg

214237.jpg

Condolences to the family.

The only reason this is news for Fox is because the guy was black.

Fox gave much more coverage to George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Rayshart Brooks than to Cannon Hinnant. Most conservatives are scared to talk about race, particularly as it pertains to interracial violence against whites.

and here are some wives/girlfriends/exes gunned down by their husbands/boyfriends/exes...

215555.jpg

215594.jpg

215260.jpg

214783.jpg

214237.jpg

Your response to Ahmaud Arbery's death was to insinuate that we need to breed white people out of existence, lmao. Your response to Cannon Hinnant's death is to post about anyone else who isn't Cannon Hinnant.

Your response to Ahmaud Arbery's death was to insinuate that we need to breed white people out of existence, lmao..

^ that is a lie. anyone surprised?

Your response to Cannon Hinnant's death is to post about anyone else who isn't Cannon Hinnant.

you obviously missed my first post in this thread.

^ that is a lie. anyone surprised?

You directed a series of photographs that showed white women who'd had children with black men. Did you think that was subtle?

you obviously missed my first post in this thread.

Yeah, the deflection was present right from your very first post, when you made a generic comment about guns.

You directed a series of photographs that showed white women who'd had children with black men. Did you think that was subtle?

Yeah, the deflection was present right from your very first post, when you made a generic comment about guns.

oh, i posted those pics only to see if it would piss off racists. interesting that you remember them.

it appears you missed all of my first post.

So an innocent 5 year old child is executed in broad daylight in front of his siblings and several neighbors...and that's not newsworthy to CNN and MSNBC? Do liberals really only care about giant meth-head criminals such as George Floyd, yet don't care about an innocent white child murdered? Or the burglar in Georgia. Or the guy who tried to shoot a cop in Atlanta with his own weapon. On and on it goes. I'm sure that the only liberal commenters on this thread (if any reply at all) will now completely ignore this boy's death, and instead complain that I defamed the giant methbag in Minneapolis. Tough ****.

More fake news I see, whining about the mainstream media as opposed to Muslims now? Great but you should at least get your facts straight:

A 25-year-old man has been charged in the shooting death of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant (from CNN)

The issue is that if CNN/ABC news/NBC news report on these stories during their national broadcasts, well then there would be nothing but these types of stories. And in an election year, I would assume most news time goes to the 1,000 plus covid deaths every day, the incessant whining and insulting of the Orange Oaf, the constant lying that he does and other nationally important stories like BLM, big storms, flooding, even the effing war on shower heads and ooh yeah, the Amber Asswipe and his buddies going full birtherism YET again.

Local stations of ABC/NBC did report on this issue. I think this is a story best suited for news like that. Now if this murder had happened in the Netherlands, sure, we would have heard it on the national news. But I never heard you about the killing of children on the streets of Chicago once before today. Nope this is about some right wing snowflake stories on the interweb about the evil of main stream media.

The one thing I find more offensive than your stupid attacking of a man who was killed by the police without there being any need to do so, is your fake outrage over the death of a 5 year old boy in order for you to attack the main stream media. Which is your typical method of operating here, you misuse victims so you can attack left wing politicians/countries/muslims/jews/etc.etc.etc.

This boy for you and the right wing media is just a tool, none of written about the tragedy of this case, all the outrage is about the main stream media.

And then we are not forgetting the racist BS argument, as the Examiner wrote "the murder of a white boy" goes unreported. Has the Examiner ever whining about the murder of black boys? The same went in the case of Natalee Holloway, she rightly got a lot of attention but missing black and latino kids were not? Where was your outrage about those things Truth? Because you truth is as always totally fake news.

Where was your outrage about the 6 year old black child Jace Young who was shot just about a month ago? Did the right wing snowflake media/outrage machine whined about his death not being on CNN or other main stream media?

All this is is:

FAKE OUTRAGE AND FAKE NEWS

Fox gave much more coverage to George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Rayshart Brooks than to Cannon Hinnant. Most conservatives are scared to talk about race, particularly as it pertains to interracial violence against whites.

Yeah. Fox is totally biased toward leftists

Individual members of the lame-stream media (MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC) may indeed care what happened to this little boy.

However, as a group, a media organization, they're under gag-order not to say so if it's not in their bottom line's best interest ..

.. About which an insider recently blew their cover: . .

Individual members of the lame-stream media (MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC) may indeed care what happened to this little boy.

However, as a group, a media organization, they're under gag-order not to say so if it's not in their bottom line's best interest ..

And fox. They ignored this kid. Damm leftists

Prayers to the family. The murderer's "reasoning" for this senseless killing is still unclear, nor the relationship with the family. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to this report.

seems like the best thing to do is to let more facts become available.

It doesn't seem like it. The right wing uses race instead of reason most every time it comes up.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Only the right wing seems to have a problem with that.

Local affiliates of big news organizations deal with local murders, you do know that "a murder" is not something often making it to the national news? It is the US, with 330 million citizens there are going to be 50 plus murders EVERY DAY!! Do you think the national media has time to report on them all? No, unless it is a school shooting or a massacre, such stories are usually done by the local affiliate of Fox, ABC, NBC, CNN, etc. etc.

Do you think a murder in Wasilla Alaska is going to be of news interest in Miami Florida? No, of course not. Or do you think a drugs murder in Opa-Locka Florida is going to be of interest in Yakima Washington? Of course not.

This is the national news, stories of national interest are going to be featured here. Only tragedies like disappearances that news media can stretch out for days/weeks/school shootings with numerous victims, presidential races and stuff like that are going to make the national news because they need to sell commercials to make it worth their while.

But again that is what it is in the US by design. In the Valhalla of capitalism, the news must make money money money. There is no national network or something like that which can give news without having to worry about finances/ratings and would give the news without any bias. But we all know that would be impossible because all news reports are dependent on ratings. Even if, for example, there would only be 1 commercial free national news service in the US, it too would have to cater to the desires of the public, or it would have no justifiable reason for existing. If you report unbiased and wildly local news to an entire country then nobody would follow it.

Again, people in Vermont are not interested in the unsafe roads in the Napa Valley which killed a whole family. THIS IS TV BABY, and the news has to be gripping/commercially viable and exiting. Sorry, but the MSM media you want to exist is not a reality on the national stage. Again, that is why these big news stations have affiliates which deal with the local news.

Possibly the boy said or did something to justify the response?

Sessoms lives next door to Cannon's father, and a neighbor said that the two men had dinner together Saturday night and that Sessoms was at his neighbor's home earlier Sunday.

So the shooter lives next door to the kid's father and had dinner with him Saturday night. A friend of the family.

Sounds like another accidental shooting in America. There are thousands of them each year.

He thought the gun was unloaded. Was playing with the kid, aimed and pulled the trigger.
No. It was actually more like a mental illness shooting. It was on purpose, but there was no reason/rationale for it. The guy is in custody and almost certainly will be found guilty. Either he will spend the rest of his life in jail or a mental institution. And if jail, there's a high probability he won't last long. It was absolutely a senseless killing. It has been reported on though. This narrative that it hasn't is to get Trump people fired up.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Then was was Ahmaud Arberry's death deemed important enough by national news organizations to be turned into a national story?

I specifically mentioned CNN and MSNBC's lack of coverage of the boy's murder, to which to respond by providing links to articles written by the NY Daily News and a local Richmond, Virginia station. Is there a reason why you think that's relatable? Besides, a poster after you displayed the honesty that you so cowardly lack in all matters, when he said he doesn't care if the story is true or not.

Let's be honest now for once;

1. Had you ever heard of this story before reading my OP?
2. Would you have heard of this story if you hadn't read my OP?
3. Why would CNN not cover this boy's murder, yet create hours of coverage for Ahmaud Arberry's death?

You accusing someone else of lying is hilarious.
Because it took less than a day to arrest this little boys killer. It took months to arrest Arberys killers, and only after they released video showing they killed him and the earlier info on the case was wrong.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Nah, im just going to tell you we are taking this country from you white wingers. Prepare to be irrelevant once again.

We ain't seen nothing yet. Pretty soon those black devils will be roaming around killing White Americans for sport. Maybe then people will believe me when I tell them that they (the blacks) are that end-time "beast" or "man of lawlessness" that's spoken of in Revelation.

Back
Top Bottom