• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy'

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy

Trump Ignores Russian Bounties on American Troops
The Administration has done nothing about intelligence reports of a grave escalation from Moscow.

Veterans Group Ad Says Trump Has Betrayed Military, 'Emboldens the Enemy'

Newsweek:
VoteVets.org is an organisation and action fund with around 700,000 members across the country including troops, veterans, military families, and their supporters.

The video posted by the group was published on Twitter with the caption: "Our military has been repeatedly BETRAYED by Trump. Now he is panicking, using any excuse to show up in military communities. Like today, in Wilmington, NC. But service members know better."

From MilitaryTimes:
Report: Trump disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers

A new report details multiple instances of President Donald Trump making disparaging remarks about members of the U.S. military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers.”

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Retired general blasts Trump on reported military comments: 'You're no patriot'

A retired Army general on Thursday night went viral for his scathing response to a report that President Trump made disparaging remarks about dead U.S. service members, telling Trump he's "no patriot."

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton posted a video responding to a new report in The Atlantic which detailed Trump allegedly calling the U.S. service members who were buried in a French cemetery during World War I "losers."

The magazine also reported that Trump referred to U.S. Marines who were killed at Belleau Wood during World War I as "suckers" because they died.

Decades of disrespect: 17 times Trump insulted, exploited, and demeaned our veterans

Trump’s Attacks on Admiral McRaven Have Successfully Pissed Off Everyone
Days after disrespecting the troops abroad, President Trump has enraged the military community at home

Report Claims Trump Threatened To Disown Don Jr. If He Joined The Military
A new report details multiple instances of President Donald Trump making disparaging remarks about members of the U.S. military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers.”

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Trump is an Evil Americans must Discard and Prosecute - He has disgraced America- Repeatedly

Last edited:
A con man's ruse can only last so long.

To hell with Trump.

[FONT=&quot]“I have long said that, as a nation, we have many obligations, but we only have one truly sacred obligation—to prepare and equip those we send into harm’s way, and to care for them and their families, both while they are deployed and after they return home.” - Joe Biden [/FONT]

FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag.

I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.

FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag.

I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.

Ummmm... Please use the internet.. Don't just parrot Fox's talking points without doing some homework for yourself...Bolton has said just the opposite of what you wrote.

Decades of disrespect: 17 times Trump insulted, exploited, and demeaned our veterans

Trump’s Attacks on Admiral McRaven Have Successfully Pissed Off Everyone
Days after disrespecting the troops abroad, President Trump has enraged the military community at home

Trump is an Evil Americans must Discard and Prosecute - He has disgraced America- Repeatedly

But, but, but... Men kneeling peacefully disrespects the military...

Trump insulting POW's and Gold star families, calling generals babies and cowards, calling fallen heroes losers and suckers does not... Don't you know how a cult works?

EhE0TOVVoAEoS73

You are talking to the wind, because all the crap Trump has done and continues to do, you guys are blind with cult devotion.... but you were eagerly ready and overtly dedicated to believing Trump Birther Bull**** about Obama... YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!
You'd have done yourself better to keep silent.

So many people have exposed so much about Trump's malice, meglomania, vitriol, self consumed egotism, seditious acts and mindsets, and we've heard every public comment of his attack on every department and division, agency and organization of America's Governance, and his attack on McCain, and all the others he's attacked... and you guys are so cult devoted, that you'd try to convince people Trump is some Angel with wings, if you thought you could get away with it.

Let you tell it, everyone in the world is lying except Trump... (That's the mentality of a Cult Devotee)

Last edited:
Ummmm... Please use the internet.. Don't just parrot Fox's talking points without doing some homework for yourself...Bolton has said just the opposite of what you wrote.

I'm assuming that you can provide a quote or something from Bolton to back that up. All I was able to come up with is a quote from the relevant section of Bolton's book - https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1301851565465186311 - and this quote from today where Bolton says something to the effect of "I didn't hear him say that - John Bolton says he didn't hear Trump insult fallen soldiers in France | TheHill

Russia flies its Military Jets near our Bomber's and Sea Vessels... and NOT ONE TIME has Trump ever said a single word... to deter this aggression.

Anyone can research the information:

You are talking to the wind, because all the crap Trump has done and continues to do, you guys are blind with cult devotion.... but you were eagerly ready and overtly dedicated to believing Trump Birther Bull**** about Obama... YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!
You'd have done yourself better to keep silent.

So many people have exposed so much about Trump's malice, meglomania, vitriol, self consumed egotism, seditious acts and mindsets, and we've heard every public comment of his attack on every department and division, agency and organization of America's Governance, and his attack on McCain, and all the others he's attacked... and you guys are so cult devoted, that you'd try to convince people Trump is some Angel with wings, if you thought you could get away with it.

Let you tell it, everyone in the world is lying except Trump... (That's the mentality of a Cult Devotee)

You come across as being rather angry. I may be misinterpreting things but I get the impression of some frustration and maybe even a little hostility regarding this issue. Would it be helpful if I got you a coloring book and a security blanket to kind of ease the trauma of having to discuss this kind of thing?

FWIW, John Bolton, no friend to Donald Trump talked about the Belleau Wood trip in his book and makes no claims whatsoever that are even close to the crap spewed by "anonymous sources" then published in a notorious propaganda rag. I know you people WANT to believe this stuff but, realistically, if it actually happened then we'd have heard about it way back when it happened.

All you ever do is defend Trump and attack the left. Why should anyone listen to you?

(Extra credit: if I go digging, will I find posts in which you dismiss Bolton's book as just being the revenge of a disgruntled employee - one of those "the very best people" that Trump keeps firing and who keep ending up in jail?)

You come across as being rather angry. I may be misinterpreting things but I get the impression of some frustration and maybe even a little hostility regarding this issue. Would it be helpful if I got you a coloring book and a security blanket to kind of ease the trauma of having to discuss this kind of thing?

Switching to trolling as a defense now?

[FONT="]“I have long said that, as a nation, we have many obligations, but we only have one truly sacred obligation—to prepare and equip those we send into harm’s way, and to care for them and their families, both while they are deployed and after they return home.” - Joe Biden [/FONT]

so different than Trump approach to just use the military for his political gain

All you ever do is defend Trump and attack the left. Why should anyone listen to you?

(Extra credit: if I go digging, will I find posts in which you dismiss Bolton's book as just being the revenge of a disgruntled employee - one of those "the very best people" that Trump keeps firing and who keep ending up in jail?)

Switching to trolling as a defense now?

why is this site overrun by Russian bots or Russian bot types?

Truth has no meaning in the discussions here.

All this started 4 years ago.

Trump needs top be jailed.

“In one account, the president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.

Trump believed people who served in the Vietnam War must be “losers” because they hadn’t gotten out of it, according to a person familiar with the comments. Trump also complained bitterly to then-Chief of Staff John F. Kelly that he didn’t understand why Kelly and others in the military treated McCain, who had been imprisoned and tortured during the Vietnam War, with such reverence. “Isn’t he kind of a loser?” Trump asked, according to the person familiar with Trump’s comments."

Trump seems to think his praetorian guard, composed of burly leather clad bikers with POW/MIA patches on their vests, are deaf and blind.
Will we witness the ultimate hypocrisy where they echo his "LOSERS AND SUCKERS WHO GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED" or will they finally awaken from their slumber?

Do you seriously think such a comment by you, is suppose to change my stance on truths that matter? If you have such thoughts, then your delirium is far more severe than the comment you posted that denotes that condition.

Donald Trump is a traitor to the United States and Southern "males" support him.

This lie is being destroyed as I type by White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

It's no surprise you see the same goofballs peddling this fake news.

“In one account, the president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.

Trump believed people who served in the Vietnam War must be “losers” because they hadn’t gotten out of it, according to a person familiar with the comments. Trump also complained bitterly to then-Chief of Staff John F. Kelly that he didn’t understand why Kelly and others in the military treated McCain, who had been imprisoned and tortured during the Vietnam War, with such reverence. “Isn’t he kind of a loser?” Trump asked, according to the person familiar with Trump’s comments."

Trump seems to think his praetorian guard, composed of burly leather clad bikers with POW/MIA patches on their vests, are deaf and blind.
Will we witness the ultimate hypocrisy where they echo his "LOSERS AND SUCKERS WHO GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED" or will they finally awaken from their slumber?

You know the drill: if an anonymous source says something reflecting negatively on Trump, it's automatically false even if it lines up 100% with things Trump said publicly. But those latter things shouldn't have been reported because reporting things Trump says is making him look bad. Yadda yadda.

Just wait for an anonymous source to say something about Biden. They'll say that we have to automatically accept it even as they continue to automatically reject anything said about Trump.

You know the drill: if an anonymous source says something reflecting negatively on Trump, it's automatically false even if it lines up 100% with things Trump said publicly. But those latter things shouldn't have been reported because reporting things Trump says is making him look bad. Yadda yadda.

Just wait for an anonymous source to say something about Biden. They'll say that we have to automatically accept it even as they continue to automatically reject anything said about Trump.

hey, Rush and Sean taught them to lie daily. Trump just came along and made it even more popular to lie more and be totally vile.

Looks to be a coordinated and orchestrated lie.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I have no idea why anyone who ever served, would vote for Trump.

It makes no sense why anyone who considers themselves an American, would even consider voting for Trump or the Republican members of the Senate or the House!!

What it does tell us is: The Confederate Idealist who invaded our Political System have continued their attacks on American Democracy, and that the Various Regiment (who use the labels of Various Right Groomed Political Parties) have been attacking America for the 150+ yrs since the Confederate Defeat On the Battle Fields of bullets and cannon balls, these Confederate Idealist, simply move their war into our United State Governance Offices.... Federal, State and Local... and go by a variety of regiments with various names, they call political ideal groups.

It's no different than any factions that goes to war, create a variety of "regiments" to attack from "a variety of angles'. We know them as Modern Day Right Wing Republicans, Republican Conservatives, Right Leaning Independents, Right Groomed Libertarians, Right Leaning Centrist, Right Leaning Democrats, Right Leaning Green Party and Etc...

We need to recognize it, know it when and as we see it, and stand against it at all time, and work as a unified American Democratic Society to once and for all Vanquish These Confederate Treasonous and Seditious Actors and their Followings. We have technology that can identify "all of them" and outline the elements and facts of their support of Seditious Ideals, and the acts that are Treasonous Against the Principles and Values of American Democracy.

We do know that much of the constituency that makes up their following are Illiterate to Civics and Illiterate to Truth in and of The History of America, Many are illiterate to the basic principles of THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, and their Confederate Ideals Detest The Values and Responsibilities laid out in THE PREAMBLE... and we know they have no comprehensive understanding of THE UNITED STATE CONSTITUTION

The Declaration of Independence: is a Liberal Document for Liberalism Among American Society and The American Nation.

The Preamble: is about Liberal Values, for the Liberalism within and about and for American Society and The American Nation

The Constitution: is about Liberal Principles, Values and Ethics for the Liberal Promotion and Sustainability of Equality of Person, as Individual, for the Liberalism within and about and for America and American Society and The American Nation.

Be Alert, and Know...
How to Discern and Clearly Identify Seditious Confederacy Idealist and their Confederacy Agenda....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom