• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Veteran starts GoFundMe page to fund Trump's wall

Typical negative Liberal response. Always, negative, negative, negative!

Sad, very sad

I actually think this is a great idea. The only thing I would want to know if I'm donating is what happens to the money if the goal isn't reached.

Typical negative Liberal response. Always, negative, negative, negative!

Sad, very sad

What's sad is your lie that I'm a liberal.

That's what Trump Fans do best. Lie. Like your hero.

Let us know when you have gotten the $25 billion your hero and fellow Trump Fans need to build the wall. Let us know when your hero donates some of the billions and billions of dollars he insists he has towards the cause. The rest of us will sit back and watch the failure.

I actually think this is a great idea. The only thing I would want to know if I'm donating is what happens to the money if the goal isn't reached.

I take it and share it with the rest of my Gay Lobby friends.

Noone. For you to be kidding you'd have to be funny in the first place

What? Not funny? This is hosted by Eric and Don Jr. because they're like their dad, always scamming people, stealing from charities, mocking the base. You know, typical Trump behavior.

Jesus, how can you not see the humour?

A GoFundMe page is pretty much the logical conclusion of this entire con.

Like I said, look for ties to Eric and Don Jr. You know it has to happen, it's just too perfect.

Not at those. At our gay cake gatherings.

You've just inspired me. We should write to POTUS and suggest to him a wall be indeed built, but instead of using metal and concrete it should be comprised entirely of.....wait for it......wait....

GAY CAKE!!

christian-bakery-gay-cake-court-case.jpg

It's genius really. Immigrants from Central America are mainly Catholic so the idea of having to pass through a gay cake might be too much for their religious sensibilities; those who do would have to eat their way through cake and likely fall into carb comas. Ok, you start drawing up the cost comparisons of a cake wall versus a metal/concrete one and I'll work on the letter.

YAY teamwork!!

You've just inspired me. We should write to POTUS and suggest to him a wall be indeed built, but instead of using metal and concrete it should be comprised entirely of.....wait for it......wait....

GAY CAKE!!

christian-bakery-gay-cake-court-case.jpg

It's genius really. Immigrants from Central America are mainly Catholic so the idea of having to pass through a gay cake might be too much for their religious sensibilities; those who do would have to eat their way through cake and likely fall into carb comas. Ok, you start drawing up the cost comparisons of a cake wall versus a metal/concrete one and I'll work on the letter.

YAY teamwork!!

That could just work! Get Donald on the phone!

Such patriots who donate to steal land from American landowners. Give yourselves a high five.

giphy.gif

Trump pockets it, of course, I mean duh! He tried, so he deserves the cash, right? Needs it more than the people who gave it up, clearly I mean he's rich, he needs money more than some dumb**** peasants right?. Will pay for the "bigly unfair" witch hunt lawyer team he had to hire. Then he can buy that painting back from his defunct charity, cuz he's MAGA and his supporters will be fine with that, right?:roll:

81b7ffcab2819b1ff66c7778367a4550.jpg

Assuming that you occasionally go outside: it is FAR EASIER to keep people from defeating a 30+ foot wall with, zero grips points, outward facing concertina wire, than it is to keep the same people from circumventing a 15 ft. fence with handholds from top to bottom.

You may not understand this, I realize...

Mexico has ladders...

They also have air planes...

How do you build a wall that long that is ladder and plane proof?

They also have boats, and because of the Gulf of Mexico the boats can easily go around any wall.

Yeah, but the Coast Guard isn't like border patrol, they are pretty elite. The Cartels had to devise personal submarines, and all kinds of clever tricks to get past coast guard. A Coyote on a boat doesn't have those kinds of resources.

Veteran starts GoFundMe page to fund Trump's wall

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
This campaign is trending!
$4,018,831 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 65,509 people in 3 days
Donate Now
Share on Facebook

Huh...I should have done this when I needed a new water heater....:neutral:

Who is going to get the $$$$?? This guy can literally run off with the money and there is little anyone can do to stop him. Hand-Delivering it to Trump is not necessarily going to get it into the right pockets either.

Yeah, but the Coast Guard isn't like border patrol, they are pretty elite. The Cartels had to devise personal submarines, and all kinds of clever tricks to get past coast guard. A Coyote on a boat doesn't have those kinds of resources.

Where there is a will there is a way. Until and unless we deal with the "will" to leave Central American countries, a will that we fed through a century of endless Regime change activity, they will find a way. We need to go back to Central America with the same kind of foreign aid dollars we spent for Regime change only with a goal of rebuilding their governments and their economies which we basically helped destroy. This time go back without the Regime change initiatives.

You attack international issues at their genesis, not their terminus. All of our ex-border unauthorized immigrant activity is from Central America. There is no ex-border unauthorized immigrant activity from anywhere else.

Look at a map. If you told anybody with a brain that your entire ex-border problem was being generated by a few small countries, 2,000 miles away, they would look at you as if you were nuts if you told them your solution was a wall at your border. Its insanity not designed to deal with any of the Illegal or unauthorized Immigration problems we actually have. Its feel good policy for the absurdly ignorant.

Where there is a will there is a way. Until and unless we deal with the "will" to leave Central American countries, a will that we fed through a century of endless Regime change activity, they will find a way. We need to go back to Central America with the same kind of foreign aid dollars we spent for Regime change only with a goal of rebuilding their governments and their economies which we basically helped destroy. This time go back without the Regime change initiatives.

You attack international issues at their genesis, not their terminus. All of our ex-border unauthorized immigrant activity is from Central America. There is no ex-border unauthorized immigrant activity from anywhere else.

Look at a map. If you told anybody with a brain that your entire ex-border problem was being generated by a few small countries, 2,000 miles away, they would look at you as if you were nuts if you told them your solution was a wall at your border. Its insanity not designed to deal with any of the Illegal or unauthorized Immigration problems we actually have. Its feel good policy for the absurdly ignorant.

If you told anyone with half a brain that your border problems would all be solved by building a 2,000 mile long 30 foot high wall. They horse laugh in your face and remind you that, ladders and planes are a thing. And hell, Mexico has construction equipment. There is nothing going to stop a pissed off farmer stealing a wrecking ball and crashing through one day. Just because.

What would work is drones. And rapid response teams. Instead of wasting all this money on trucks for assholes to sit in and visually scan, we get drones. It's that simple.

If I can get a ticket, driving in the middle of butt**** nowhere Canada. I'm talking like 3 hours from the nearest human being. For speeding. Because of a ****ing Drone.

Also, all the money we'll save switching to the drone/swat team plan, can be sent to fix the overtaxed and understaffed immigration court system that is currently backlogged by about a decade. Meaning these people could come here legally, without having to wait 10 years for their application to be considered.

I've gone through immigration process in Canada, and my wife through the USs. One is very helpful, provides lots of info, and even free legal advice. The other finds it suspicious your asking questions, and don't already know about a process they don't advertise...

And no you can not check on your application status. If you don't hear back in two years, call this Embassy and get put on hold for 2 hours to find out they have no idea why people keep calling about immigration.

And that's when you hire a big expensive lawyer. Who fills out one form and charges you 10 grand.

America. **** You. That's the slogan.

Back
Top Bottom