• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Very old man floundering

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
FMm8XAKVkAMC2P8.jpeg

Not going well for Abe Simpson,is it?

View attachment 67377350

President Biden and his administration are doing a masterful job rallying our allies and and managing one of the most significant international crisis in my lifetime. We would be in a very different situation if he had not been elected.

Even those people who voted for President Biden acknowledge that his advanced age and lack of mental lucidity are understandably hindering his effectiveness.

No doubt during the next two years, Dr. Biden will know when it is time to accompany her beloved husband home to Delaware for a much-deserved retirement.

As a fair-minded person, I realize that many Americans will always have a soft spot in their hearts for him because he prevented the reelection of President Donald Trump.

And, of course, for his diverse choice of federal appointments.

Thank you, Mr. President, and best of luck.

Very old man floundering​

I have that very thought every time I see one of your President Biden - hating posts Klattu, lol.

I'd have to disagree with the OP tho, I like President Bidens handling of the Ukraine situation, its going well. There is great International support now for Ukraine and we dont have a freaking idiot making moronic Tweets, President Biden is doing well with the sanctions and the messaging to Putin, but he's not acting like a shiddy diapered child. Very good. I approve.

I think if anything in the last couple weeks I have come to appreciate President Biden more than I did, we're in good hands. I have to stand with President Biden & America.

President Biden and his administration are doing a masterful job rallying our allies and and managing one of the most significant international crisis in my lifetime. We would be in a very different situation if he had not been elected.

Damn, got that right, craig

Instead of one unstable egomaniac with his finger on that nuclear button, we'd have two...

Awww, how cute, KLATTU cheering for failure, just as Republicans have done for the last forty years.

They never let us down, CS.

filthy, corrupt republicans ALWAYS put their sick, cult-like party above country...

President Biden and his administration are doing a masterful job r
..said the cult and nobody else.
Laffriot.

Very old man floundering​

I have that very thought every time I see one of your President Biden - hating posts Klattu, lol.

I'd have to disagree with the OP tho, I like President Bidens handling of the Ukraine situation, its going well. There is great International support now for Ukraine and we dont have a freaking idiot making moronic Tweets, President Biden is doing well with the sanctions and the messaging to Putin, but he's not acting like a shiddy diapered child. Very good. I approve.

I think if anything in the last couple weeks I have come to appreciate President Biden more than I did, we're in good hands. I have to stand with President Biden & America.
well hello Leni Reifenstahl! I thought you were dead. Who knew!

Big Font Needed to reply to Big Graphic:

Suck it up buttercup, popular or not, a little less than 3 years.

Damn, got that right, craig

Instead of one unstable egomaniac with his finger on that nuclear button, we'd have two...

BOOM -chocka - L O C K A ! ! ! ! !

Chase for tha - REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Oh...WAYYYY back!!!!!

3 points.gif

View attachment 67377350

Gotta agree. The man is just freakin clueless. He’s an idiot. Let’s hope we get his useless ass impeached right after Nov 2022 elections. Kommie may not be much better but she seems to be smarter than China Joe, if that’s saying anything.

The bad part is, Americans are so stupid no one realizes this.

Can you imagine if Trump were president? Omg, this would 100 times worse.

Biden is shining on a world wide stage.
What is being done now is what can be done when you cultivate relationships and trust with our allies, versus alienating them with unhinged narcissism.
Great job Joe!

Times like these are when you really see who supports our country and who is the traitorous trash...
Biden? his entire career has been selling out our interests, next to obama, he's the biggest traitor ever in the WH

Times like these are when you really see who supports our country and who is the traitorous trash...
so you advocate for blind loyalty? TSK TSK

The cult doesn't care. The cult only cares about the cult leader and giving him $$$$.

I thought this was a thread about Putin, lol.

Back
Top Bottom