• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

very interesting words

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
She has been imprisoned since 22nd of January 2008, she is a Turkish Christian and the spokeswoman for the Autocephalous Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s court, media, men , American Imam Fetullah Gulen’s media and Turkish Greek Church’s men in Turkey allaged her “terrorist” in which she is member of (so- called) Ergenekon nationalist “terror” group, Erdogan and his men also alleged that the Autocephalous Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate served as headquarters for (so-called) Ergenekon group..Yes, according to these men, Turkish Orthodox’s Church was headquerter of a terror group!

A real terrorist or terror supporter from Turkey gets big supporting from Brussels, Washington and European media easily, there are so many examples for it, but a Kemalist Turkish Christian woman doesn’t get any supporting from, Washington, Europe and media, due to her politic views on Turkey.For years, a Christian woman is being crucified in Turkey by Erdogan, Imam Fetullah and Turkey’s Greek Church leader Bartholomew.
I won’t forget her till she take her freedom back!.

A forgotten woman in prison, Sevgi ERENEROL! – Metin YILMAZ - My Telegraph

The Autocephalous Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate (Turkish: Bağımsız Türk Ortodoks Patrikhanesi), also referred to as the Turkish Orthodox Church (Turkish: Türk Ortodoks Kilisesi), is an unrecognised Orthodox Christian denomination, with strong influences from Turkish nationalist ideology...

Adherents Disputed, 4 - 161[1]...

The predominant congregation of the church is made up of members of the Erenerol family. The very few who had adhered to the church earlier have defected to more traditional Orthodox churches and the number of followers of the Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate is negligible excluding the Erenerol family, which governs the patriarchate.[18] Potential "patriarchs" would likely be other immediate Erenerol family descendants, like Papa Eftim II's son Timur Erenerol or Papa Eftim III's sister's two sons Ümit and Erkin Kontoğlu.[18]

Autocephalous Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not saying she's guilty (I haven't seen the evidence), but the "church" is a family cult.

I don't see how it is ridiculous that a family cult could be the headquarters of a terrorist organization. Would anyone be shocked if the Westboro Baptist "Church" was indicted for terrorist activities?

Let's not pretend that this is the actual Orthodox Church of Turkey. It's a family cult.

Last edited:
Autocephalous Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not saying she's guilty (I haven't seen the evidence), but the "church" is a family cult.

I don't see how it is ridiculous that a family cult could be the headquarters of a terrorist organization. Would anyone be shocked if the Westboro Baptist "Church" was indicted for terrorist activities?

many christian turks living in anatolia (not european part)were sent to greece by barter during 20s according to the lausanne treaty

few of them exist now.

the point is that our imams ally with evangelists and orthodoxs

it is more ridiculous

haber232-624x360.jpg

disgusting

l hate all imams and papas because l am sincere in my beliefs

Last edited:
many christian turks living in anatolia (not european part)were sent to greece by barter during 20s according to the lausanne treaty

few of them exist now.

the point is that our imams ally with evangelists and orthodoxs

it is more ridiculous

The "church" is not recognized by the real Orthodox Church. The few members other than family have abandoned it for recognized churches.

It's not a real church, never has been. It was and is a family cult.

The "church" is not recognized by the real Orthodox Church. The few members other than family have abandoned it for recognized churches.

you claim you know more about teh christian turks than me

okay

but we agree that the miserable fener patriarchate hates them

you claim you know more about teh christian turks than me

okay

but we agree that the miserable fener patriarchate hates them

That family cult does not have anything to do with actual Christians in Turkey.

I was just about to write that. It is true, the orthodox church of turkey is not recognized by any other Christian church.

the orthodox church fell in that part of the world when Constantinopole fell to the ravaging ottoman hordes.

I was just about to write that. It is true, the orthodox church of turkey is not recognized by any other Christian church.

the orthodox church fell in that part of the world when Constantinopole fell to the ravaging ottoman hordes.

they kept their status as patriarchate but its ecumenicality wasnt recognized

this miserable church never stopped trying to divide this country

l wish they are real christians ,not crusaders.

they kept their status as patriarchate but its ecumenicality wasnt recognized

this miserable church never stopped trying to divide this country

l wish they are real christians ,not crusaders.

They did not keep any status. They invented their own titles, from the beginning. It like me deciding that my family is the Orthodox Church of America and naming myself Patriarchate. It's meaningless. They have no bishops, no nothing. At the time that the woman was arrested, she was serving as a mouthpiece for other family members.

Let's not pretend that this group is Christian or representative of Christians -at all - within Turkey or anywhere else.

It's a cult of family members.

When you're willing to accept that, perhaps there will be something else to debate.

This "church" did not come into existence until 1924 and it's never been anything but a family and a few ducks. It has never been recognized by any other church, let alone Orthodox. It's a sham. A cult. It's probably a front, apparently for terrorist activity.

This "church" did not come into existence until 1924 and it's never been anything but a family and a few ducks. It has never been recognized by any other church, let alone Orthodox. It's a sham. A cult. It's probably a front, apparently for terrorist activity.

huh ??

no ,it is not somehting like CİA which terrorizes the world

but cia likes fake imams ,papas

it is fact

do you know something sbout gladio cia mafia trinity ?

the puppet islamist sects were accepted to this group too
l suggest you search about it

Last edited:
huh *

no ,it is not somehting like CİA

It is a family that invented a "church" in 1924 and assigned themselves all the positions of power. No Christian authority, whatsoever, recognized them. They found a few ducks to join, but those have all since left.

They have no Bishops, Priests, Parishes, Monastics, Monasteries, property... not even a website.

It is a family cult.

Can you deal with that?

Back
Top Bottom