• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Veganism Kills Child, Parent's Charged!

FurriesRock

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
"A vegan Florida woman was found guilty of murdering her 18 month old son after she tried to feed him a diet of only raw fruit, vegetables, and some breast milk....

The child died on Sept., 27 2019 in Cape Coral, Florida and Sheila and her husband Ryan were charged with first-degree murder in December of that year. The pair were also charged with aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, child abuse, and two counts of child neglect."

https://www.sott.net/article/469373-Vegan-woman-kills-son-with-diet-of-only-raw-fruit-and-vegetables

What the ****!

"A vegan Florida woman was found guilty of murdering her 18 month old son after she tried to feed him a diet of only raw fruit, vegetables, and some breast milk....

The child died on Sept., 27 2019 in Cape Coral, Florida and Sheila and her husband Ryan were charged with first-degree murder in December of that year. The pair were also charged with aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, child abuse, and two counts of child neglect."

https://www.sott.net/article/469373-Vegan-woman-kills-son-with-diet-of-only-raw-fruit-and-vegetables

What the ****!
Are these charges a good or bad thing?

What the ****!
Wow that sott.net site is insane!

“We also look at the connection between a serious decline in live births worldwide and the vaccine rollout 9 months ago (a rather curious coincidence, no?)”
- one of their top articles

I guess the whole veganism-not-bad-parenting-kills-children thing fits their profile.

I definitely recommend that everyone browse this site for some incredible entertainment value. Crazy conspiracy theories! Must be catnip to the OP.

What the ****!

Are you suggesting a vegan diet is responsible for the death of this child?

What do you think?
I think I asked you. Do you have a problem answering questions like, who was arrested for pedophilia? You seem to have the same problem with this question.

Wow that sott.net site is insane!

“We also look at the connection between a serious decline in live births worldwide and the vaccine rollout 9 months ago (a rather curious coincidence, no?)”
- one of their top articles

I guess the whole veganism-not-bad-parenting-kills-children thing fits their profile.

I definitely recommend that everyone browse this site for some incredible entertainment value. Crazy conspiracy theories! Must be catnip to the OP.
Its just another conspiracy site.

I think I asked you. Do you have a problem answering questions like, who was arrested for pedophilia? You seem to have the same problem with this question.
Why do you ask the question?

While it's true that RWers (both out in the open and disguised) like to use shit sources, this one is somewhat legit (not the source, the story). Not sure why these RWers are too lazy to use more legitimate sources, but it is what it is.

The child did not die from a vegan diet. The child was not eating at all, fruits or vegetables or anything.

While it's true that RWers (both out in the open and disguised) like to use shit sources, this one is somewhat legit (not the source, the story). Not sure why these RWers are too lazy to use more legitimate sources, but it is what it is.

The child did not die from a vegan diet. The child was not eating at all, fruits or vegetables or anything.
Can you prove that assertion? I'm not saying that you're wrong, but the source seemed to indicate that the child was eating, but eating an insufficient diet.

What the ****!
We require a license to drive because incompetence could harm others.
We require a license to practice law and medicine because incompetence could harm others.
We require a food-handler's license to work in restaurants because incompetence could harm others.

But any two incompetent fools can volunteer for the most important job in the world, causing immeasurable harm to the human beings they create, and all that's required is having the right kind of equipment between their legs. Something just seems backwards here.

Can you prove that assertion? I'm not saying that you're wrong, but the source seemed to indicate that the child was eating, but eating an insufficient diet.
Use better sources and you might get a more complete story.

“This child did not eat,” Donnorummo said. “He was starved to death over 18 months.”

We require a license to drive because incompetence could harm others.
We require a license to practice law and medicine because incompetence could harm others.
We require a food-handler's license to work in restaurants because incompetence could harm others.

But any two incompetent fools can volunteer for the most important job in the world, causing immeasurable harm to the human beings they create, and all that's required is having the right kind of equipment between their legs. Something just seems backwards here.
I see your point, but to try and license parenthood would probably bring on a civil war. I don't think something like that would ever be an idea that could be seriously taken up by a legislature.

Don't blame veganism! The child did not just die of malnutrition, it also was dehydrated. You have to work hard to come up with dehydrated 18 month old child on a vegan diet. The jury clearly found that this 'mother' put in the hard work for a considerable time.

Vegans are in the top 5 when it comes to "Nutty groups".

These stories of how they literally neglect their kids with their stupid Vegan ways...unreal. Infants/kids need protein for development, people!

With respect:

You're a conservative! 🙃

These stories of how they literally neglect their kids with their stupid Vegan ways...unreal. Infants/kids need protein for development, people!

Vegan diets can relatively easily get plenty of protein. Nuts are a source of protein, but they contain more fat. Vegan diets are scientifically approved for all age groups.

I agree with you on this.

Of course, I wouldn't fault an adult for going vegan.

Back
Top Bottom