• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Various health crises/scares thread

Abbazorkzog

Zapatista Libertarian
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I didn't want to start a thread dedicated solely to sharing my personal life alone (like this one as an example) because 1) I'd feel selfish, 2) I don't like the attention, and 3) I am sure there are people here with more pressing/severe health conditions than I have. So, I figured I'd start a general thread on various health crises and/or scares we all have as humans.

I'll go first, So I flatlined about 2 months and a year ago. Never putting anything illegal/fatal in my body ever again (including alcohol which isn't illegal but etc). I dunno if there's any medical professionals on board, and I haven't had any chronic physical conditions (except the usual stomach issues I've had since childhood and occasional minor chest pain) since then associated with cardovascular stuff. Still paranoid it could happen again in the near future, hopefully not before I'm done with this project I'm working on which will probably take a year or two. After I'm done with that I could give a **** less, but I just hope I'm around a year or two from now at the very **** least.

EDIT: It was only for about 45 seconds, and the only information I could find on mortality post-CPR was for people 65 and older.

Back
Top Bottom